[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: drowned.jpg (43 KB, 647x404) Image search: [Google]
drowned.jpg
43 KB, 647x404
What are the reasons for the Syrian war? As far as I can tell the brutal dictator tried to crush his people with chemical weapons and barrel bombs. Then the evil Putin tried to crush Syria even further. I'm writing a report on the matter. Your input would be greatly appreciated on this topic.

My friend Tom told me about this site.
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 550x562) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 550x562
0/5 bait, try harder

This is now a Trump appreciation thread

AWOOOOOOOO~
>>
>>72941833

> As far as I can tell the brutal dictator tried to crush his people with chemical weapons and barrel bombs.

Please tell me why Al Assad is bad.

The reason why Syria is being attacked by IDF/US covert ops is because for Israel to exist all surrounding nations must be destabilized.
>>
>>72942271
Oh great, a tin foil hat. Go watch some Alex Jones. Tom said there were intelligent people at this site.
>>
>>72942405

>Go watch some Alex Jones

Name calling is not an argument.

Now answer my question and possibly I'll help you.
>>
>>72942405
wernt a Bong PR company hired to make rebel scum look good
at least get a proxy fgt
>>
>>72942405
"I don't like the truth so I'll just call him a conspiracy theorist."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
>>
testing
>>
File: Back from the dead.jpg (45 KB, 492x720) Image search: [Google]
Back from the dead.jpg
45 KB, 492x720
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joot you filthy kike slope. Why will you not let me post a link to the fucking new yorker?

Article is 'the redirection'. Google that for context OP.

>The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.
>>
>>72942721

Dis?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/03/how-britain-funds-the-propaganda-war-against-isis-in-syria

Yeah we literally make propaganda videos for the 'moderate' rebels.

>http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection

Article I tried to link before. Apparentlky it was my get post that was being blocked. Shame as lord kek did indeed bless me.

>>72943200
>>
File: 1458464674319.png (481 KB, 519x567) Image search: [Google]
1458464674319.png
481 KB, 519x567
>>72941833
Hi friendo, enjoy your stay.
>>
Pro tip: when the media tells you that a democratically elected leader is a "dictator" that's "crushing" the "people", rest assured that it is propaganda.

What are ae supposed to think? Assad just throws a dart at a map of his country and says "hey, military, you do everything I say right? No matter what? Ok go crush those people. Yeah that town in my country, crush them. I want to see them crushed. Use some illegal gas weapons instead of bombs too. I like it better when I use internationally banned and ineffective weapons to crush my people."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.