[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Fursuit Arrived today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 13320506441.jpg (49 KB, 423x647) Image search: [Google]
13320506441.jpg
49 KB, 423x647
What do you think? Please I spent a lot of money on this.
>>
quite mooving desu
>>
File: CRUCIFING KEK.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
CRUCIFING KEK.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>72941811
timestamp or gtfo
>>
you identify as a yak?
>>
>>72941811
How is this related to politics and current events?
>>
I like it
>>
>>72941811

There won't be any white spots after the furcon hotel orgy.
>>
>>72941811
How much is a fursuit worth?, I could profit from these things.
>>
>>72941811
Sweet abs aussie
>>
i think you have issues and should see a therapist
>>
>>72942017
A full suit is like 1k-3k depending on the quality and how fasthma it gets done

And nice suit op
>>
>>72941811
By and large, most furries are bi, and large.
>>
>>72941965

Other kin are a discriminated against minority group and politicians need to realise this. The sooner the microagressions that are levelled at otherkin every day are dealt with in a quick and legal manner (it constitutes hate speech) the sooner we can move towards a society that doesn't marginalise or belittle groups of people who are brave enough to tell the world what they identify as
>>
>>72941965
The degeneracy of human beings is always related
>>
>>72941811
10/10 only of you have someone to prep you.
>>
>>72942206
We shouldn't ban hate speech, it lets people show their true colors. Hate speech coming from governments is not okay though.

If you're too much of a pussy to handle free speech then you should move to North Korea. That way no one will speak out against you, but then again you won't be able to wear your fursuit. I guess you can't always get what you want.
>>
>>72942206
No one cares.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>72941811
I love it ;3
>>
I'd fuck it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.