[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From what I understand (few trips to Murica and reading informative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
From what I understand (few trips to Murica and reading informative memes), the "normal" blacks fucking LOATHE spics for stealing their jobs. Judging by that logic, shouldn't they side with God Emperor instead of Shillary and Discount Lenin? I feel like few million pro-Trump negro votes could do a number on the Clinton cunt.

TLDR, why are negros so stupid?
>>
>>72940517
>their jobs.
There's your problem
>>
>>72940851
Pls explain.
>>
>>72940517
They do, but "normal" negros are a minority in a minority.
>>
>>72940517
I'm pretty sure there are more latinos than blacks in America. Also latinos are superior to negros in every way. Most I know are American first, Latino after that (if ever).
>>
>>72941093
Blacks don't work, so they don't care if Latinos are taking low level jobs
>>
>>72941382
Blacks do have jobs, it's called begging for welfare, but mexicans are taking that as well.
>>
Niggers kinda sorta care about Mexicans making the labor cheap. But niggers certainly don't want the jobs which Mexicans take, and certainly not get paid for what the task is actually worth.

Niggers are all inside jobs which enable their sloth.

They want $25.00 per hour to shuffle around inside Walmart and then slam the door shut behind them.

They don't give a fuck if high school kids can't find any work etc.

But this is reserved for only the most bitter and politically enlightened nigger.

Many, remember, just want to chill, smoke weed, and leech off mom's welfare.
>>
File: inferiornigger.jpg (61 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
inferiornigger.jpg
61 KB, 540x720
>>72940517
They should, but they don't. The thing is with niggers, they're very superstitious. I was arguing with a negress who had some white blood mixed in her, she was quite smart but then her fucking nigger side took over "IF TRUMP WINS THEY'RE GONNA PUT US ALL IN FEMA CAMPS OR SEND US BACK TO AFRICA. IT JUST STARTS WITH THE MEXICANS."

God I fucking hate niggers, they always shout over you, repeat themselves, etc. FUCKING SUBHUMANS.
>>
File: fourthreichmetro.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
fourthreichmetro.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1200
>>72942646
Also I forgot to add to this post. The fact I was mentioning superstitious is due to you know how niggers claim to be kangz nd shieet? It's the same with Trump. They'll hear shit on social media, believe it straight away and fucking repeat it like a broken record. "He's raycizzz"
>>
>>72942646

did she enter a mind loop in which she repititvely said, NIGGUH NIGGUH, MAH NIGGUH NIGNUGNIGNUGNNGIGUNG
>>
File: britain.png (4 MB, 2034x1244) Image search: [Google]
britain.png
4 MB, 2034x1244
>>72942791
Not her specifically, but trust me mate in London you'll get those wogs that do that shit. Even arguing with American negroes, they just chimp the fuck out
>>
>>72940517
You've got it half correct. As you've been told, most blacks don't work, but what blacks are worried about is Latinos taking their affirmative action/EOE, (Equal Opportunity Employment) quota slots for the ones that might work, and dip into their monthly, welfare rations.
>>
>>72943543
Aha, best answer yet, very informative, thank you.
>>
One thing that many people don't understand when they read about American politics is that Americans have a lot of fucking guns.

Like, a lot.

Black people in particular are getting blown the fuck out by guns because they tend to live in high density population areas, and if you put a lot of people in a tiny area and all of them have guns, someone's going to get fucked up sooner or later.

It doesn't matter if your economy is doing badly or if you're losing your national identity because right now you have a more important issue and that is that you're being shot at.

Trump can't wiggle his way out of this one. He can't say for example “Don't worry I'll make a yuge deal to keep guns out of urban areas” because if rural areas have an easy access to guns, then those guns will eventually spill over and make their way into the cities. He can't implement stricter policing measures because that will only lead to more militarization and more people getting shot/being sent to jail.

The only way for them to solve this issue is what Hillary proposes, aka gun control. But if he does that, then he loses his redneck supporter base and he loses the election.
>>
They're low information voters that just click the D button.
>>
>>72945321
The problem isn't guns, it's that niggers just love killing each other with whatever they can find. Just look at Africa.
>>
>>72940517
They might side with Trump before it's all said and done. If he presents a compelling and convincing case to black voters that immigration reform fundamentally improves their situation then he might be able to pull it off.

I know a number of black people who love Trump just because he's not politically correct.
>>
>>72941380
Latinos are actually worse.
>>
File: BLM19.jpg (266 KB, 850x466) Image search: [Google]
BLM19.jpg
266 KB, 850x466
>>72945321
>>
>>72940517
>implying black people want to work in the first place
Dem programs will feed them
>>
File: africa5.webm (2 MB, 432x704) Image search: [Google]
africa5.webm
2 MB, 432x704
>>
>>72945974
he's got that covered senpai
>>
>>72940517
No, blacks dont hate mexicans for stealing their jobs..in fact blacks like mexicans..its the mexicans that hate blacks because they are niggers and lazy.
>>
>>72940851
That was a guaranteed reply.
>>
>>72940517
i think its partly that the racist shitskins south of the border and welfare hoarders herd together and they don't want their nigga paco to get locked up and not have anywhere to get there crack and coke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk this music video looks shittier than a designated shitting street, probably because it is.
>>
>>72940517
>why are negros so stupid?
dna, environment, parents

pick one
>>
>>72948612

Genetics. Nothing else.
>>
File: 1462156819881.jpg (111 KB, 828x720) Image search: [Google]
1462156819881.jpg
111 KB, 828x720
Well you see... in order for them to come to that conclusion they would have to use logic.

There's your problem.
>>
California has the most Latinos

California is the most powerful state in the Union.
>>
You don't understand anything. Most people in real life don't give a shit about each other. What people do hate is racism, and that's why Trump is going to get BTFO so hard.
>>
All blacks hate spics. Spics hate blacks too. Both of them want gibmedats more though.
>>
>>72941820
Such an informed opinion
>>
>>72942141
Your dad really filled u in huh
>>
>>72941820
California's biggest moneymaker is agriculture, Mexicans make up the labor force.

Michigan's biggest money maker is welfare, because blacks
>>
File: 12.jpg (3 MB, 1744x2896) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
3 MB, 1744x2896
>>72940517
>>
>>72942646
Does that black dude have a boner or is it just me ... ?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.