[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATHIESM ROCKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1462297788003.jpg (74 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
1462297788003.jpg
74 KB, 720x603
ATHIESM ROCKS
>>
Yeah this is politics

yeah

good

yeah i like it

epic

it's good

good, yeah "good"
>>
subtle?
>>
File: 1462297788002.jpg (107 KB, 720x568) Image search: [Google]
1462297788002.jpg
107 KB, 720x568
>>72939712
yes it is REAL STUFF HERE
>>
good shit famalam
>>
>>72939656
I wonder if TJ have those panties
>>
File: 14623029111630.jpg (78 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
14623029111630.jpg
78 KB, 604x604
>>72939892
baka desu senpai
>>
>>72939656
i want to fuck obama ass
>>
File: 1457622801145.png (479 KB, 1279x638) Image search: [Google]
1457622801145.png
479 KB, 1279x638
>>72939656
>>
>>72941661
Atheism is not a bad thing itself. I guess we can agree that even Christianity is a cancer, just like any other religion, as it brings a lot of prejudices, hurts critical thinking and dumb people go nuts over it. But atheism is used as an excuse by degenerates and retards, and the current situation in the western society Christianity is indeed better than atheism, and it will be so until you cure degeneracy. You can be both moral and atheist at the same time, you actually don't even have to justify it rationally - you just need to be a kind man. We had no religion in Soviet Union, yet people were kind and caring as fuck, on the contrary to the current generation (and also, it doesn't really matter here whether someone is christian or atheist - the chances that they are assholes are barely affected by that, though atheists prevail here).
>>
File: 1459722787272.jpg (15 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1459722787272.jpg
15 KB, 480x354
>>72941324

>slav countries so poor they can only make dildos out of dried mud
>>
File: 0tZSA3S.gif (819 KB, 3558x3364) Image search: [Google]
0tZSA3S.gif
819 KB, 3558x3364
>>72942062
>Atheism is not a bad thing itself.
It is since it's incompatible with moral absolutism.
>I guess we can agree that even Christianity is a cancer
Depends on which branch. Protestantism and catholicism are both jewish inventions to deter people from the truth.
>as it brings a lot of prejudices, hurts critical thinking and dumb people go nuts over it.
Nice meme, pic-related.
>You can be both moral and atheist at the same time,
Sure you can. But that implies an absolute moral authority exists (i.e. God). If such an authority doesn't exist, who decides what's morally good and not? Surely it boils down to opinion, and opinions are neither right nor wrong.
>We had no religion in Soviet Union, yet people were kind and caring as fuck
That's because you have white people, and white people are innately empathetic.
>>
>>72942062
kill yourself retard
>>
>>72939712
This board is actually "Politically Incorrect" and not "Politics". Having the face of your nigger president on your ass while shoving a banana right up your anus is actually politically incorrect.
>>
>>72942461
The absolute moral authority is our biology. Morality is ingrained within us
>>
File: mfw mfw.png (521 KB, 659x720) Image search: [Google]
mfw mfw.png
521 KB, 659x720
>>72942208

You would know a lot about dildos, eh Sven?
>>
I don't get why spergs like OP uses the LOL BANANA thing as an argument.
If the Amazing Athiest is representational of all athiests then I suppose that means priests who molest little boys are representational of all xtians.
>>
>>72942687
So it's subject to change? Believing that there is an ultimate standard of good and evil that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is good and evil at a given time in our ethical evolution is irrational.

Also, whose "biology" are we talking about? People seem to have different concepts of what is good and what isn't. Who is right? What society?
>>
>>72942805
Our morality is based on a genetic predisposition that we have for altruism. All morality is drawn from this. It is why modern western nations, most of whom have secular morals, come to the conclusion that people can do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

The only time you see other "morality" is in religions like islam, where a moral authority decides what you can do, regardless if it effects anyone else. Only with a fake "moral authority" can you justify killing someone for something that had no effect on anyone else.

And yes there are defective people who don't carry this genetic predisposition for morality.
>>
>>72943237
>Our morality is based on a genetic predisposition that we have for altruism.
You fail to see the point of my previous post. Murder one man to save a hundred. Right or wrong? Why? Because you said so? What if someone disagrees, because murder is wrong?
>It is why modern western nations, most of whom have secular morals, come to the conclusion that people can do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.
So only western nations have the correct sense of morality? Only at this time and age? You also seem to forget that there are varying opinions of right and wrong within western societies themselves. Such as the death sentence, homosexuality, mass-immigration, etc. There obviously isn't a "genetic predisposition to have the correct moral values", but rather to have moral values. Big difference.

>The only time you see other "morality" is in religions like islam, where a moral authority decides what you can do, regardless if it effects anyone else.
Still a logical basis for right and wrong since Islam (and theism in general) include an absolute moral authority (whose word is objective rather than subjective).

>And yes there are defective people who don't carry this genetic predisposition for morality.
Defective or evolutionary superior?
>>
>>72943237
>>72943739
Also, you still haven't replied to this:

>Believing that there is an ultimate standard of good and evil that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is good and evil at a given time in our ethical evolution is irrational.
>>
>>72941661
>End of western civilization

Yes good goy, Muslims will not bring any harm to western society.
>>
>>72943892
>Yes good goy, Muslims will not bring any harm to western society.
Both muslims and atheists are responsible for this. They are tools being used by the jews.
>>
>>72942528
"a kind Christian "
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.