[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
typical Bernie supporter: >posts useless opinions on tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 484x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 484x304
typical Bernie supporter:
>posts useless opinions on tumblr
>believes in the existence of more than 2 genders
>studied art or poetry
>usually works at Starbucks
>listens to 21 Pilots and Marina and the Diamonds
>watches Supernatural
>was a cutter
>brags that other candidates are bad and winning but won't vote for the one they support
>writes and reads Buzzfeed articles
>>
>>72937330
now post greentext like that about yourself
>>
>>72937399
at least I don't live in Bosnia, what are you a faggpt
>>
>>72937330
I think that Bernie is a fucking moron who is actually pretty dangerous because people are convinced he is the good guy who could never do anything wrong when clearly he is just as devious as the rest of them.

But there is no candidate whose voter base isn't made up of mostly idiots. Because humanity is made up of mostly idiots.
>>
File: 38BlfVp.png (555 KB, 1500x1113) Image search: [Google]
38BlfVp.png
555 KB, 1500x1113
I'm a Berner but I have common sense. I'm not literally retarded like the rest of his fans are.
>>
>>72937642
leredditactor.jpg
>>
>>72937330
I love marina and the diamonds okay she's my Greek love
>>
>>72937399
>supports Donald Trump
>owns a firearm
>has a straight, normal, caucasian girlfriend who comes from a generous kind christian family
>went to college and studied STEM
>has a 65k manager job at a known company
>enjoys classic rock and 90's music
>sick and tired of the globalist liberal agenda that has been infiltrating into every facet of American life
>>
>>72937330
Would support Sanders if I was murican out of common sense. Economic inequality is actually proof of a growing oligarchy. Unlike Jews and illuminati shit
>>
I've watched supernatural since 2005. I don't like that senile commie kike.
>>
>>72938483
Globalisation is an economic necessity. Cut off trade with every country, see what happens to your economy.
>>
>>72938483
so, trump supporters are just edgy normies?
>>
File: varta.jpg (16 KB, 314x395) Image search: [Google]
varta.jpg
16 KB, 314x395
>>72937399
A FUCKING BATTERY
>>
>>72939143
Globalization isn't just economic, dipshit
>>
>>72939143
Difference between Globalism and Capitalist Globalization.
>>
>>72939530
If you meant the cultural aspect, get over it. It's what happens when you create a global electronic system that transfers information in milliseconds, and have planes that deliver people and cargo anywhere in less than 12 hours.

How is America bitching about this? 90% of your food is multicultural. 40% of your population are minorities. You have experienced vast waves of immigration since the early colonies. You took German scientists after WW2. You took millions of poor Europeans in in the early 1900s. You are almost certainly the son of an immigrant. You are literally the most multicultural society on Earth.
>>
File: 1448029724105.jpg (5 KB, 236x199) Image search: [Google]
1448029724105.jpg
5 KB, 236x199
>>72939497
kek
>>
>>72939612
There is an extremely large demand of culture. People find it exotic to eat fuji apples and wear imported French clothes.
>>
I really like Supernatural desu...good show.

>>72939143
t. George Soros
>>
>>72939497
dude, its a modern flag!
>>
>>72937642
>I'm a Berner
>but I have common sense
I appreciate a good quality bait.
>>
>>72939884
You don't know what Globalism entails. Globalism in short is what happens when our own government openly puts outsiders and foreigners above their own people in order to increase their foothold in other nations, and cause social friction in our nations so eventually they can justify increasing the police state and move onto a NWO where all government officials are puppets of the rich elites. They've almost succeeded at this point. Multiculturalism, diversity, open borders, amnesty and refugee programs are all tools of the Globalists. As the son of immigrants from a 3rd world country, even I can admit that this is their plan, and it helps none of us except the greediest, most evil members of the 1%.
>>
>>72937330

Me..

>doesn't have a tumblr
>any genotype containing a Y chromosome = male, any lacking a Y chromosome = female, male = man, female = woman, really simple.
>BS in medical technology and Microbiology, yeah, not really impressive it's just a BS, but it's not art
>works in a hospital laboratory in hematology
>don't know who either of those 2 bands are
>never seen it
>no self mutilation

etc.

I like Bernie because I think our health insurance system is completely fucked and we're letting for profit insurance take us for a ride, jacking up our costs well beyond what is paid for the same shit in other countries.

Australia, you currently get a socialized healthcare system, you don't have any out of pocket expenses, and your medicine, lab tests, radiology, and procedures all cost a fraction of what they cost here, are you saying you'd rather have our insurance system?

I work in a lab, I have seen how medicare/medicaid patients are billed differently from private insurance and self pay. For the same test, private insurance/self pay pays 3-4x more money for it. It's price gouging. Single payer system would fix it.

I also like Bernie because he's the one candidate with a plan and budget to fix our infrastructure.

He's also the only candidate who isn't a pro israel zionist.

I also like that he will reschedule or maybe even deschedule Cannabis. I think that high CBD strains of Cannabis or CBD extracts show a lot of promise for chronic pain management and that that may help with our Opioid addiction and overdose epidemic.
>>
Marina is pretty hot 2bh famicom
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.