[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Guardian shitting itself over Austrian elections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
If you guys didn't know, a "far right" politician might get elected president of Austria pretty soon. As usual, the UK Guardian is shitting itself like crazy. Take a look

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/02/far-right-europe-austria-democratic-right-elect-cleaned-up-fascist-president-suspend-country-from-eu
>On 22 May, Austria faces a presidential run-off, where the choice is between the leader of the ((((((((((((((far-right)))))))))))))) Freedom party and a Green standing as an independent
>Faced with these developments, the EU and its centrist governments seem paralysed. Article 7 of the EU Treaty allows a country to be sanctioned or suspended if it commits a severe breach of fundamental rights. But it needs two-thirds majority in the parliament and has never been invoked.
>This month it must draw the line in Austria. Europe must make clear it will refuse to recognise a far-right president in Vienna. It’s their democratic right to elect a cleaned-up fascist; it’s ours – by treaty – to suspend Austria from the EU.

pic=the journalist who wrote this pile of alarmist crap
>>
My fav part of this bullshit article:
>We know the EU can act ruthlessly against a government it does not like – because we watched it try to smash the most anti-racist, pro-social justice government ever elected, in Greece last summer. Today the countries that stood alongside Germany in its attempt to boot Greece out of the euro are the same ones who refuse to take refugees, whose media and judiciaries are under threat. As Europe dithers in the face of the authoritarians and racists, the populations in the mature democracies that founded the EU should insist: our grandparents didn’t defeat fascism in 1945 to see it weasel back into the mainstream now, dressed in suits instead of uniforms, but trailing the same pathetic victimhood that excused the crimes of the past.
>>
kek, who the fucks needs to keep up some semblance of impartiality, they're only journalists

progressive = good
conservative = bad

you goys need to learn that already
>>
>>72936625
rightwing is just a synonym for demonic, you know, check the dictionary
>>
>>72936025

The insane marxist left that the Guardian represents only have themselves to blame for creating this polarized situation that is driving huge push backs AND for getting in bed with corporate globalists.

What did they think would happen?

People aren't automatons. Especially in this day and age with social media and the internet (which they laughably think they can control by arresting anyone who opposes them on twitter).

They shat the bed. Now they can sleep in it.
>>
>>72936750
you can only bully someone for so long before he starts ignoring you completely

the left probably thought they were being tsundere towards moderate right and that it'd drive conservatives into their arms in the long run.
thing is, tsun only works if you're a qt, and even then only if you don't overdo it.
>>
>>72937057
this
>>
>>72936238
God damn, all of that projection
>>
>>72936025
Kek "IF HUMAN RIGHTS ARE VIOLATED IMMA INVOKE MUH ARTICLE 7 EU TREATY"

They're voting someone into office. Eternal Anglo, gtho.
>>
>>72937559
agreed but can you specify what he's projecting? curious what you're thinking of
>>
Democracy only counts when you elect the people we want.
>>
File: PM-abbott-720x547.jpg (52 KB, 720x547) Image search: [Google]
PM-abbott-720x547.jpg
52 KB, 720x547
>>72936025
>tfw I thought it was us and then I remembered.
>>
>>72938687
lmfao
>>
>>72936025
Good thing hofer wants to leave the EU entirely. I hate those fucking cucks.
>>
>>72938903
heil hofer
>>
>>72938903
>Elect 'far right' party that wants to leave the EU.
>EU kicks them out of the EU.
>Mission accomplished, cheering in the streets, 'far right' party considered the most successful political group in the last few decades.
>>
File: graunbbc.png (181 KB, 978x887) Image search: [Google]
graunbbc.png
181 KB, 978x887
>allows a country to be sanctioned or suspended if it commits a severe breach of fundamental rights
Yeah 'cause electing someone you don't like is a severe breach of fundamental rights.

I hope the Guardian offices spontaneously burn down, I really do.
>>
>>72936025
>>72936238
>We define what is left and what is right and right is always evil. mkay?
>>
>>72936025
The Guardian is always good if you want a laugh.

Don't take anything of what it says seriously.

Watch Melanie Phillips on leaving the Guardian newspaper and the left if you want to learn more about just how unbelievably untruthful and corrupt the Guardian is.
>>
>>72938462
it's kind of true though, I wouldn't recognize a leader who was democratically elected but took all my god given rights away

i'd meet their puppets with a barrel of a gun

but he is conflating the nazis who did genocide to a nationalist party that wants to control immigration, it's a complete strawman argument he is using
>>
I think we need to come up with a means of securing Guardian butthurt in the form of electricity in anticipation for Brexit desu.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.