[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when this inevitably happens, what will you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: url.jpg (12 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12 KB, 268x188
So when this inevitably happens, what will you do?
>>
Shhh, go stroke your alcoholic hockey dad's mustache, fedora tipper.

Superior beings protect.
>>
I bet you have a fedora on your dick.
>>
>>72933464
Shitpost about it on 4chan.
>>
Weep.
>>
My name is Hugo, and I am from the future.

I remember reading on this very board, on pol, that trump had been shot. Someone had smuggled a ceramic gun into one of his rallies, it made it past the metal detectors no problem. No one noticed as the cheering commenced. One of the protesters began making a scene right next to the podium, everyone was watching him, none of the cameras were pointed at the guy who drew his gun. No one saw what came next as the bullet found it's mark, right between trumps eyes.
>>
Learn Arabic I guess.
>>
In the coming months of 2016, things will get worse. After the democratic party handed Hillary the nomination she won by a landslide against Cruz. Turns out things were worse than we knew with Hillary. She began declaring wars left and right, seven in total, most lasted less than a year, but the war with Isis, that lasted until the bitter end. Clinton was lining her masters pockets, you already know who they are. Let me vindicate you; you were right all along. The bankers wanted banks everywhere and people willing to play ball, however they operated by the military industrial complex, they operated with the use of war. Every time a war was declared and dragged out they made money. But these are the bankers we're talking about, why would they care about money? to them that's a toy, a means to an end. The end it turns out was absolute power, they wanted to world controlled by a singular set of people, themselves. The operation was a complex one, one we unraveled only years after it was too late.
>>
File: Emperor_golden_throne.jpg (102 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_golden_throne.jpg
102 KB, 550x500
>>72933464
Put him in the Golden Throne
>>
>>72933663
1) you're a retard. A ceramic gun would dissenegrste before the bullet could make it out
2) >implying any niggers or illegals will be allowed anywhere near him
>>
By creating enemies they make people hate one another, "Us vs Them" as the saying goes, and as long as we fight one another they could rule over us, two groups ruling over the people who fear the other group. By dividing us more or less evenly they would give us the illusion of control, that we could vote people into office by picking from candidates they selected. Thing is the 2016 elections were the tipping point. For once they were showing their true colors, every superdelegate pulling for hillary gave her the election, despite not getting the majority of the elected delegates. Trump, oh my Trump. He is why the civil war started, when he was assassinated people started to question how things were done, who had pulled the trigger? they caught the guy but they never got answers out of him. Then he died under mysterious circumstances too. Just like Lee Harvey Oswald, he was killed by the very people who hired him.
>>
>>72933663
Fuck off Titor, this isn't even your timeline. (You) have to go back
>>
Remind myself how great your president is and how great his flawless arguments are, after all its 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
>>
So then we found ourselves in turmoil as people began rejecting the legitimacy of Clinton's rule. Then she declared a state of emergency, called dozens of groups "terrorist organizations", began arresting people and detaining them for years, demanding to know why the needed "so many guns", never defining what they meant by "so many". Mass shootings became so rampant that at least a dozen people were killed every day, always "crazies" and "gun nuts" who did it.
>>
>>72933865
Even your wet dreams include mass shootings...
>>
>>72933755
The gun did shatter, but that didn't stop the bullet from flying

That part of the story is what you're going to be most familiar with, but it's less important than anything else in the long run. see several middle eastern countries are flooding the market with oil at the moment, you might be aware of this, it's driving down oil prices, they did this in the 80s which, combined with soviet money manipulation by German banks, led directly to the downfall of the soviet union. Right now the US dollar is the currency of choice for trading oil on, nice and stable. But when the oil becomes so cheap that people start losing money on it the currency it's traded with loses it's value as well. This isn't going to let up, the gas prices will remain below 3 bucks for the next 5 or so years, at which point various countries will start trading on the Euro after the EU federalizes in order to combat dissent from member states, Merkel somehow manages to hold on next election. Turns out everything you think you know about how ISIS works is wrong. See they make an effort to change how people think even. They deliberately launch attacks to make the more realistic and down to earth people hate them, then they flood the world with "nice" Muslims who tell you constantly "not all Muslims".
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 350x233
>>72933663
>ceramic gun
>>
They do this with the express purpose of changing how the overall culture of the world operates. They create the same fear I mentioned before, but this time it's aimed at you, you who call a spade a spade. They start taking jobs in various countries as elected officials, small offices at first, not being native born. Then they start taking higher offices as they recruit native borns. They get constitutions changed to allow foreigners to become heads of state.
>>
They plan foreign attacks periodically, there will be about half a dozen in June and July, another set in October and November, over a thousand non-combatants will lose their lives over the next six months. All planned out, planned out by the people who fund ISIS, planned out by the people who back Hillary, planned out by the banks that refused to loan to the USSR, planned out by the people who started the second world war in the first place, the ones who spent half a century trying to take over Germany because of how strong it was and could always be, serving as a focal point of what they wanted in the years to come.
>>
I left a world under the control of a united entity centered in the EU, I lived in Hong Kong for a number of years, luckily I got in before they closed the borders. See Russia continued on it's militaristic path taking over parts of europe that speak russian, securing certain middle eastern countries for "international security", they managed to gain quite a bit of territory back from ISIS, all administered by Russia of course. When I say that there was conflict it doesn't really say it. Imagine Venezuela on a global scale, everyone was fucked, it was a world wide police state, everywhere was afraid of everywhere else, all poised for war while at the same time all using the same systems and trading the same goods with the same people on the same currencies.
>>
How I came back was I was a volunteer. One of several hundred, we were tested endlessly, asked questons about our knowledge of the past, our plans for the future. I remember looking up at the others, so many well adjusted, sane individuals. People with a sense of purpose, a sense of reality, how they were suppose to be. I barely spoke to anyone my whole life. Quiet, reserved, not alot of friends, no family. I just learned about stuff that most people found stupid and spent my time insulting people online. So naturally they picked me. They told me, anyone else they sent would be a threat to the timeline's course. People who memorized stock numbers before they came in and learned things they ought not have learned. There were some people who had planned on coming back to take over, knowing that they could use advanced tech to make themselves wealthy beyond belief, able to make better tech, play the market, etc. They wanted someone who was capable of murder and not capable of becoming anything important. They did all this to create a new world where the war didn't happen. They estimated that the best way to do this would be to expose the people pulling the strings, the way that JFK almost did.
>>
>>72933464
>Thinking random citizens have the balls or the interest to assassinate a newly elected president

That's not how it works, canacuck.

Kindly remove thyself from this thread and neck yourself.
>>
File: leftistTears.png (766 KB, 1000x754) Image search: [Google]
leftistTears.png
766 KB, 1000x754
wake up and be so glad it was just a nightmare
>>
Trump was their hope to do this, he wasn't some enlightened superman, he was just what they didn't want, strong, stable, friendly with foreign powers in a way that commanded respect. He owed them nothing, he was loyal to no one. Perhaps he could have done what no one else could, perhaps that's why he was killed. I found the guy who did it, some fucking loser from wyoming, he shot and killed Trump at his rally, but always insisted the spirits made him do it. When I found him he was some dirty hippie that lived in a commune, I dragged him out into the woods and killed him, buried him nice and deep so no one will find him and then I went on my way. My mission is done, so it doesn't matter what happens to me now and no one will believe this so who cares if I post it. Trump will live, and that's all that matters. I don't know what the future will bring, or even if this works, but I do know Clinton can not be president, I've seen her world and what happens, if she gets elected I'm moving back to Hong Kong, I miss Kowloon.
>>
>>72933464
>Trump assassinated
>Liberals call for mandatory guns.
Silver lining and all that
>>
>>72933721
>landslide against cruz
let me stop you right there.
>>
>>72933663
>brass or steel casings
>lead bullets
>potentially with a copper jacket
Yup, those metals can't be picked up by metal detectors. That and ceramic is bullshit. Had you said polymer or 3D printed then maybe... Still can't get around the ammunition issue.
>>
>>72933755
>>72934025

>What is concrete - the hardest substance known to man
>>
>>72933464
Wait for him to come back to life.
>>
File: 1462317727067.png (3 MB, 2100x1185) Image search: [Google]
1462317727067.png
3 MB, 2100x1185
Civil war
>>
>>72933464
This is a safespace. Don't say anything that doesn't sound like deep throating trumpaloompas cock or youre just another shill
>>
>>72933663
Different timeline John, go find IBM 5100
>>
>>72934201
so you saved him, o mysterious one?
>>
File: cruise.jpg (52 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
52 KB, 419x480
>>72934850
>trumpaloompas

My sides
>>
>>72934919
who the fuck is john?

>>72934630
Hey I only read this shit on the news, the faggot didn't have any guns on him when I got to him. Maybe the news guy was retarded or something, or he hid a round in a camera.

>>72934986
"saved" I killed one of his would be assassins, if I'm right they'll find another to do the deed, I dunno how this time travel bullshit works all I know is that if trump lived my time is gone but I stay, some weird spontaneous emission of the universe. else a similar reality emerges. I dunno what kind of world this is going to be. For all I know nothing is different

but the summer terrorists attacks aren't going to be different (stay out of spain) and neither will the fall ones (sweden yes)
>>
>>72934695
>concrete gun
Autism
>>
>>72935221
Not like it fucking matters anyway, he was suppose to be killed weeks ago with cruz going on, with cruz out of the race I dunno what would happen if they killed trump now
>>
>>72935221
>roleplaying on /pol/
Jesus Christ kill yourself immediately
>>
>>72935221
John Titor, butthole
>>
File: 1454373087579.jpg (115 KB, 313x400) Image search: [Google]
1454373087579.jpg
115 KB, 313x400
>>72935424
say whatever you want faggot, that wont stop them dying
>>
>>72933464
Enjoy the explosion of /pol/. Read the crocodile tears on mainstream media. Feel like a super smart special snowflake because I called it. Wonder who gets the blame and if the world will change a bit since it's still another 9/11 level thing.
>>
>>72935905
I doubt this will ever happen. He has private security AND secret service. He's probably the most well protected Presidential candidate ever.
>>
>>72934695
>the hardest substance known to man
Mate, you are borderline retarded
>>
>>72933464
Race war.
>>
>>72936071
Its probably the second hardest metal
>>
>>72933464
He's already a false flag to get Hillary in his death is not needed. People will vote for Hillary over Trump.
>>
They spent $7.3million on attack ads.
Should've spent it on a hitman instead tbqh.
>>
>>72933464
If Obama didn't get assassinated like everyone thought then I'm sure Trump can make it.
>>
>>72936071
Right under diamond.
>>
>>72933464
There is a reason kashic is still in the race and the zodiac dropped out..

>i guess we will just have to go with kashic now, oh and he just nominated Cruz as VP
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.