[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Henry Kissinger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Kissinger.jpg (108 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
Kissinger.jpg
108 KB, 648x648
'sup /pol/

Any Ameribros here willing to redpill me on Henry Kissinger?

Was he a good kike?
>>
>>72931760

He put the Tricky in Dick and nixed the shit
>>
>>72931760
Mmmmm, yeah he was okay for the most part. I mean he didn't really do anything bad for America, just to her enemies.
>>
>>72931760
Not even American but he is amazing.

The more I read about/by him the more I like the guy. He approached every task better than anyone else could and got better outcomes than anyone else could have. If it wasn't for Watergate things would have turned out much better, and if it wasn't for the cucks in Congress Vietnam would have had a better solution. He's also a fantastic writer.

He has made mistakes but when you are one of the most influential people of the post-WW2 era that happens.
>>
>>72931760
There's an interview on Youtube with Niall Ferguson, his biographer
>>
>>72932913
>The more I read about/by him the more I like the guy
This. Read his books before you make up your mind about him.
>>
>>72932539
except prolong vietnam for 4 years in order to get the exact same deal that lbj had negotiated costing 30,000 american lives
>>
>>72931760
Listen to his conversations with nixon
>>
What's he got in his magic murder bag?
>>
>>72932913
More like sack of shit war criminal.
>>
>>72933886
What in particular grinds your gears mate?
>>
Nixon was the best US President since first Roosevelt you retards.
Kissenger is The Eternal Jew walking, Nixon tried to keep him away but needed a token Jew.
>>
>>72934077
Sabotage, the military coup in the 1970s in Chile and the fact he has a Nobel peace prize.

And I fucking hate pollies.
>>
>>72933322
It was all in the name of freeing Vietnam from its totalitarian regime.

Those lives were worth it, and if the soldiers are looking at this post from Heaven, you served your country well trying to liberate 'Nam.
>>
Domino Theory was wrong so no I don't think you can hold him up as anything special.
>>
>>72934285
RARE?
A
R
E
?
>>
File: 1437117796712.jpg (97 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1437117796712.jpg
97 KB, 960x638
>>72934297
>the military coup in the 1970s in Chile
>>
>>72931760
hes still alive
>>
Didn't he say that Princess Diana "had it coming" the week after she died?
>>
Good kikes don't exist
>>
>>72934297
He isn't a politician, he's an academic who got involved in policy at the request of the President. Was never elected for a single role in his life.

The Nobel was for him wrapping up the Vietnam war which he did, however it was given before the north broke the treaties and Nixon was too cucked to do anything about it.

Chile was a mistake that he regrets, however desu something had to be done in Chile. The communists got like 36% of the vote and then tried to take over everything so that the country would never be free again.

>>72934366
Domino theory is irrelevant, there are millions of Vietnamese who would have loved to have been not oppressed (and still not be oppressed) under communism. You guys had 10's (100's(?)) of thousands of Vietnamese refugees come over, these people did not want to be enslaved by the northern communists.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.