[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Why is /pol/ so racist?
>>
>>72931136
wow powerful stuff im now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>72931136

but that pic is the other side of it
>>
>>72931136
Because they are trump supporters.
All trump supporters are racists
>>
>>72932520
Top bantz, Straya
>>
>>72932579
thats zealand americunt. read a book, or did you eat em all already XD
>>
File: pol-approved.png (7 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
pol-approved.png
7 KB, 360x360
>>72931136
>not posting a /pol/-approved graphic
>>
Black people first!!!

Why is whitey so racist that they wont let Black people rule them /pol/??? Racist fucking Honkeys should all die ,all they do is shoot Black men for things like braking into a house or fighting with cops and crime and such. Crime shouldn't be death sentence.
>>
Fun fact, being racist isn't illegal. If niggers would get their shit together maybe I wouldn't be. Can't you see I'm the victim here?
>>
/pol/ is a board of peace
any and all threats against the peaceful nature of this board will not be tolerated
>>
File: 1461286655846.png (564 KB, 596x791) Image search: [Google]
1461286655846.png
564 KB, 596x791
>>72931136

get the fuck out
>>
File: FERN.jpg (243 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
FERN.jpg
243 KB, 960x639
>>72932520

>A FUCKING
>FERN
>E
>R
>N
>>
>>72931211
laughed a little too hard at this post
>>
>>72931136

Because equality is a delusion that spreads like a virus.
>>
File: shitpost.png (162 KB, 636x439) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
162 KB, 636x439
>>72932520
>>
>>72931136
>Black Power
You mean No Power?
>>
>>72933165
>Catalog
FUCK YOU WHITEY!!!

Black people are just like white people. You ever hear of Thomas Sowell or Neil Degrasse tyson??
>>
File: Hm1.jpg (523 KB, 1303x859) Image search: [Google]
Hm1.jpg
523 KB, 1303x859
>>72933327

Your best is our worst.
>>
HATE FACTS
A
T
E

F
A
C
T
S
>>
>>72931136
Go back to watching sargon of cuckad you bc loving beta
>>
>>72931136
Because black culture is a clearly negative influence and it needs to be considered. The lack of parenting produced by this culture causes things such as >>72933606 that pic and many more malformations. The fact that you cannot question or attack this culture really proves these blacks are being oppressed by the left and are being used as voting cattle. The jews clearly show interest in choosing negative steriotypes to be glorified for the black man by record labels choosing gangster rap and the media treating thugs as "youths" instead of treating them as threats to peace and something that should be shamed. The true red pill comes when you start considering the cause, blind racism is simply an unrefined vision of the truth that will become clear in time if exposed to the right materials.
>>
>>72931136
We built ourselves some pretty neat countries, haven't we? Well they haven't and now they want to come here expecting to get something for showing up or worse even, expecting that they can improve upon it alongside us.
We didn't need them before and we don't need them now.
I have nothing against other races when they stay home, come over to learn or try to improve their own lot, I welcome it even. They just need to stop blaming "the white man" for all their woes and start improving their own lot.
>>
File: racist black woman.jpg (220 KB, 650x462) Image search: [Google]
racist black woman.jpg
220 KB, 650x462
>>72931136
Over the last century, communist Jews have killed millions of White Christian people.

The negro is engaged in a White ethnic cleansing program in parts of Africa.

The Muslim/Arab wants to conquer Europe.

SJW: Why are you soooooo racist for no reason????
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.