[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump: Taiwan is an independant country! Based Xi: China will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (23 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23 KB, 543x271
Trump: Taiwan is an independant country!

Based Xi: China will never allow such a thing! This means war!

> wat do
>>
Taiwan is the true China.
>>
File: 1461636071024.jpg (31 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
1461636071024.jpg
31 KB, 480x547
>>72923409
>Based Xi
Suck more Chinese cock kiwi
>>
>>72923409
Xi is more alpha than Putin and Trump.
>>
>>72923409
Taiwan numbah one!
China numbah eight!
>>
Trumps an isolationist, what the fuck is he going to do about other than call them mean names? His whole election has been run of reverting to the USA's 19th century foreign policy and giving up the World Police role.

If he gets elected, China can pretty much do what it likes.
>>
>>72923409
Get the fuck out of my country, Zhang
>>
>>72924511
.t ranginui papatuanuku
>>
>>72924035
>implying it isn't a gooklander
>>
>>72923507
this
>>
>>72923409
Trump will tell them thats nice and to enjoy the death of the "made in china" label.
>>
>>72923409
Taiwan is the only part of China that actually has some tradition, culture and history left
>>
>>72924423

Hopefully they take over Europe. Rather have a bunch of Chinese then Arabs ruling it.
>>
>>72924553
Fuck those cannibals. They lost.
You're unwanted yellow scum.
>>
>>72923409
Xi and Trump would het along just fine. Hell, Xi even looks like a gook Donald.
>>
>>72923409

I once had to do a report on China for international business class.

In order to make the project easier I partnered with a girl actually from China.

Huge mistake.

She kept editing the paper to say that Taiwan was part of China.

Also, I ran the entire paper through a proof-reader algorithm a day before it was due and discovered that 95% of her part of the part was plagiarized, at which point I had to rewrite it all myself.
>>
>>72923409
>> wat do

We call China's bluff on their "carrier-killer missiles", then shoot their weak nukes out of the sky.
>>
File: auckland-names.png (579 KB, 1277x718) Image search: [Google]
auckland-names.png
579 KB, 1277x718
>>72923409
Hey, Zhang.
>>
>>72923409
Make Granddad proud and go kill some chinks.
>>
>>72924955

>Xi and Trump would het along just fine.

Distancing the US and China is actually a huge part of Donald's foreign policy plan. He wants to stop companies from outsourcing jobs to china.
>>
File: 1461337709962.jpg (464 KB, 1581x823) Image search: [Google]
1461337709962.jpg
464 KB, 1581x823
>>72923409

Lol Trump wouldn't get himself this stupidly in that kind of position you fool.
>>
God damn mongolians. Tear down this wall. Build up this wall. Needs more walls. Is this America or Anno 5?
>>
If Trump were to say something like that, he'd be obliged to back up Taiwan.

And if the US backed up Taiwan, we'd wipe the floor with China.
>>
>>72923409
>China blockades Taiwan from the Western nations
> Cuts resources from Africa, East Europe, and signs a non-agg pact with Russia
>Defends waves of American ships and aircraft expecting little resistence
>Let's America exhaust its military resources quickly, with American Economy unable to resupply quickly due to loss of industrial base, the devaluation as a dollar due to fiat currency
>Counterattack
>3rd and 7th fleets gone in a matter of days
>power projection in pacific gone while US Navy attempts to rally world-wide forces in Asia pivot
>America enters into a mild version of war-time economy, but cannot match China's ability to produce in enough quantity
>America enters a depression, cedes all Pacific holdings to China
>Hillary Clinton executed as a traitor to the people.
>wait 20-30 years
>Deus Vult
>>
File: Fat man.jpg (3 MB, 5137x2696) Image search: [Google]
Fat man.jpg
3 MB, 5137x2696
>>72925529
Or we could just do pic related a bunch and hope for the best
>>
80% of Taiwan's industry depends on China, about 70% of Taiwan's economy depends on Chinese market and Chinese tourism.
>>
>>72924998
hope you reported her
best case she got kicked out of school, lost her edu visa, and got deported, but that's way too much to hope for
>>
>>72923507
FRBR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOjJUgADNaI
>>
>>72925328
Please bomb China
The only reason India isn't attacking Pakistan is because China will attack India in return
>>
>>72925815
Gee this sure has nothing to do with India attacking China in the 60's.
>>
>>72925815
Please collect all the shit on your streets and beaches and put it into a mile wide catapult, and launch it all over Pakistan, then we got a deal Apu.
>>
>>72923409
The U.S. can easily take China.
>>
>>72925968
>Defending against annexation of Indian territory is considered attacking
Thanks for informing me, Jean

>>72926045
>implying India hasn't already invested in diarrhea bombs to advance into the next level of biological warfare
>>
>>72926135
>>Defending against annexation of Indian territory is considered attacking

It's not, putting military bases on the sovereign ground of another country without consent is, though.
>>
>>72926135
Please tell me you are serious
You guys need to drop your shit from planes and jets
>>
>>72926204
At the time, Chinese officials issued no condemnation of Nehru's claims or made any opposition to Nehru's open declarations of control over Aksai Chin. In 1956, Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai stated that he had no claims over Indian-controlled territory.[27] However, he later argued that Aksai Chin was already under Chinese jurisdiction and that the McCartney-MacDonald Line was the line China could accept.[19][21] Zhou later argued that as the boundary was undemarcated and had never been defined by treaty between any Chinese or Indian government, the Indian government could not unilaterally define Aksai Chin's borders.[18]
In 1950, the Chinese People's Liberation Army annexed Tibet and later the Chinese extended their influence by building a road in 1956–67[9] and placing border posts in Aksai Chin.[13] India found out after the road was completed, protested against these moves and decided to look for a diplomatic solution to ensure a stable Sino-Indian border.[13][27] To resolve any doubts about the Indian position, Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru declared in parliament that India regarded the McMahon Line as its official border.[27]

Although if what you're saying is true and that India really did build bases on disputed lands then I retract my statements

>>72926268
That would only be effective against countries where people aren't used to un-hygienic-ness
Pakis would be more or less unaffected by diarrhea bombs
>>
>>72926466
Forward policy, the chinks built a single outpost within the area they claimed, and India built 43 outpost north of the demarcation line.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.