[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is secretly a progressive liberal. He's just playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image_1.jpg (71 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
71 KB, 499x499
Trump is secretly a progressive liberal. He's just playing along to get elected. Although he has slipped his real beliefs like universal healthcare a few times, the large majority haven't caught on.

Thank you for helping him, /pol/. I apologize in advance for the 180 degrees turn he is going to make on January 2017.
>>
The God-emperor can be or do whatever he pleases.

>universal healthcare
Welcome to the civilized world, burgers. Even if your so-called "progressive" liberals couldn't get you there. Too busy pitting races and genders against each others.
>>
>>72920870
Fuck off commie. Health care is not a right
>>
>>72920720
as long as he builds The Wall, he can do whatever the fuck he wants
>>
low energy shills
>>
>>72921607
Yes it is.
>>
File: 1462055002710.gif (4 MB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
1462055002710.gif
4 MB, 473x360
>>72920720
>Trump is secretly a progressive
>Hitler was secretly a Jew
>Trump was made with Hitler DNA so he's literally Hitler
weeeeeeeew
>>
File: 1453829021495.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453829021495.png
60 KB, 904x692
>Mr. Trump, a real estate tycoon turned reality television celebrity, was not a registered Republican until April 2012. He has given hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democrats, including his likely general election opponent, Mrs. Clinton. And, at various points in his life, he has held positions antithetical to Republican orthodoxy on almost every major issue in the conservative canon, including abortion, taxes, trade, and gun control.
>>
>>72920720
GOP is now the progressive liberal party under RINO Trump
>>
>>72920720
It's great isn't it? We're all friends under the Red Flag again. Sure, you had to pander to the nationalists, but it's under control. You basically had an outspoken communist (Bernie), a corporate communist (Hillary) and an undercover communist (Trump). It's great. Communism will win!
>>
File: pepe.jpg (121 KB, 874x874) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
121 KB, 874x874
>>72926019
/pol/ doesn't suspect anything
>>
>>72920720
who give a fuck cunt

He could sleep with me favourite roo if he liked
>>
So Glenn Beck was right? https://youtu.be/c9vg6AS_JyQ
>>
>>72920720
Scary times
>>
Don't like him being a left with some social issues and all that, but that's what he is: the odd-ball out bringing Americans together. I'll judge him once he acts on what he says. I really hope he loosens ties with Israel, though. But we'll see.
>>
>>72920720
Have you read his plan? Its the same shit weve had for years without the insurance companies ass raping us anymore.
>>
>>72926487
I know a bit about the guy. Lemme drop a little bit of info I have and maybe it will get spread around.

I was once a Mormon missionary and one of my companions was in a family was really really high up in the priesthood. Glenn Beck as you might not know is a Mormon convert. He has a house tho in a very prestigious mormon community. My companions uncle was the guys bishop. And what I have heard is that he is an absolute pain in the ass. Like no lies. Mormons are pretty serious about their religion and without a doubt Glenn Beck is too. But the guy is just a little too nuts. Even for your typical mormon. He gets called in for shit he says all the time and gets into rather long debates with leadership because the guy is so fucking literal about everything. Can never give it a rest. Nobody wants to be his bishop and have to hear his crying bitch fits.

BTW. They do a low-key symbolic blood oath in their temples Joe took from the masons. Joseph Smith was a freemasonry himself. Speaking as someone who done it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.