[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get my feminist gf to join me in supporting Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14
File: 1449539808369.jpg (76 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
1449539808369.jpg
76 KB, 600x799
How can I get my feminist gf to join me in supporting Trump? I have a hard time getting her to connect with detached logical arguments. How can I harness her emotional liberal feelings to guide her to the truth?
>>
fuck her in the arse.
>>
tell her you won't fuck her until she votes for trump
>>
>>72904875
Use the rape statistics coming out of Europe in terms of Muslim migration.

Add in Bacha Bazi and Taharrush to show her that Islam is the most blatant form of rape culture (and patriarchy) ever to exist in history.
>>
>>72904875
you need her to get mugged or have a traumatic experience with black people. My gfs roommate got mugged and her ass whooped by a nigger on the subway and since that day my gf has never looked left. Full out MAGA
>>
>>72904875
My gf is Mexican and I have this same problem.
>Anon why are you so robotic?
pls send help
>>
>>72904875
>feminist gf
cuck and proud, I see
>>
>>72904875
Break her psychologically with physical and emotional abuse.
>>
Kill her.
>>72904987
FPBP
>>
There is literally nothing logical about Trump's candidacy.
>>
>>72904875
Have you tried having a conversation with her son's father?
>>
>>72904875
Make her watch this little Canadians videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ
>>
File: rrrrreeeeeee.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
rrrrreeeeeee.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>gf
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72904875
Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980.
>>
>>72904875
Easy point the many times that Hillary drove off women attempting to bring Bill Clinton to court for sexual assault/harassment to prevent political scandal so she could continue building off their foundation. Point out that true she is a women she has done more to establish and preserve CIS power (with the defense of marriage act she supported) and has selfishly betrayed her gender to gain status as a brick in the patriarchy. Trump is a wild card. No one really knows what he's going to do, but we do know what Hillary is a wolf in sheep's clothing and a on record enemy of feminist and women.
>>
File: cat at harvard.jpg (13 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
cat at harvard.jpg
13 KB, 360x270
My girlfriend is hotter and better
>>
>>72906436
Your gf does intro quantum mechanics?

What does she research?
>>
>>72905252
so I should hire some thugs to rough her up?

>>72905380
she's just misguided, there is potential for a great women beneath the ideology
>>
>>72905340
Eat the taco, get deported with Paco.
>>
>>72904875
>i have a feminist gf
Cuck.
>>
File: cat universal studios.jpg (28 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cat universal studios.jpg
28 KB, 600x450
>>72906657

She's just smart. They made her study math in Germany.
>>
At a certain point, a man has to understand that he isn't dealing with a creature of agency.

I don't mean this in a hateful or mean-spirited way. I love women just the way they are. I, like The Donald, cherish women. But allowing them to have a say in the rise and fall of nation-states is the most ludicrous idea I've ever entertained. I can't believe I once took it as a given.

Women do not perceive existential martial threats. They are not primed to think on an executive, organizational, cold, calculated level. They are beautiful, charming creatures (some are, that is), but it's cruel to ask them to set aside their compassion (their signature trait) for reason. Reason will never win.

The best you can hope to do is to dissuade her from voting on election day. Don't worry her with your perfectly valid, reasoned arguments. They will only flummox her. Instead, find an activity to do on that day (after you've voted, of course).

If all else fails, then consider perhaps locking her in a room or some other minimally violent form of suppression.

Never forget that women only vote because we allow them to. And it isn't a two-way street. They could never stop us, but it's well within our power to stop them. If current trends continue, we may need to physically barricade them from going to the polls and committing civilizational suicide.

Honestly, what would they do if we decided they weren't voting this year?

That's right: absolutely nothing.

So try to keep things in perspective, and please don't let your relationship suffer over political differences. It's too much to ask of a woman. Let her live in her own adorable little world of emotions while you hold down the fort known as objective reality.

I wish you luck.
>>
File: 1455752250011.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455752250011.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>72904875
Redpill her on muslim and mexican rape culture.
>>
Whenever I tell my gf a logical argument about why Trump is the best for the world she just says 'I don't want to talk about this anymore'

Thinking about breaking up with her anyway
>>
>>72907675

see >>72907287
>>
>>72907287
I like this anon
>>
>>72907799
Good post but I just want to fuck other women mate

You are 100% correct though. My gf doesn't even know which party Malcolm Turnbull is in charge of yet is excited to vote for the first time this year.
>>
File: 4421144551.jpg (120 KB, 583x577) Image search: [Google]
4421144551.jpg
120 KB, 583x577
>>72907287
reminds me of pic related:

>Women are only children of a larger growth; they have an entertaining tattle, and sometimes wit; but for solid reasoning, good sense, I never knew in my life one that had it, or who reasoned or acted consequentially for four-and-twenty hours together. Some little passion or humor always breaks upon their best resolutions. Their beauty neglected or controverted, their age increased, or their supposed understandings depreciated, instantly kindles their little passions, and overturns any system of consequential conduct, that in their most reasonable moments they might have been capable of forming. A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with serious matters; though he often makes them believe that he does both; which is the thing in the world that they are proud of; for they love mightily to be dabbling in business (which by the way they always spoil); and being justly distrustful that men in general look upon them in a trifling light, they almost adore that man who talks more seriously to them, and who seems to consult and trust them; I say, who seems; for weak men really do, but wise ones only seem to do it.
>>
>>72904875
Dump the brat chuck
>>
>>72904875
Talk about all the women raped trying to cross the border.

Talk about the muslim refugee rapes, talk about how islam treats women.

Talk about how black culture and music objectifies women and glorifies abuse.

Talk about how Indians would burn their widows.

Talk about how white men and western civilization have always been woman's greatest ally.
>>
>>72906436
She could probably cool off a little if she took off her jacket when inside.
>>
>>72907287
i like the cut of your jib
>>
>>72904875
>feminist
>logical arguments

Found your problem.

You can't tell a girl the truth, you must make her feel it.

Simply mention that some girl at your work (or on the bus, or a buddy's GF, whatever) loves Trump and how you just noticed how attractive she is. Then fuck the shit out of your girlfriend.

Girls need to be conquered, not bribed.
>>
>>72908198
Absolutely based and incredibly eloquent.

One of the great comforts (strange, I know) of a red pill journey is discovering that all those little hunches, all those fleeting crimethoughts you suppress, all those natural biological tendencies were once common sense among men of bygone times.

Once you get over the overwhelming sense of being betrayed by modernity, you begin to take solace in eternal truths. Despite all the lies, things are as they ever were. And will remain that way.
>>
>>72907287

There was a reason why our founding fathers only allowed WHITE PROPERTY owners to vote. All one has to do is look at what's happened since women and negroes were allowed to vote.
>>
>>72904875
Get a new gf. This one is toxic.
>>
>>72905770
Got a source? Not that I don't believe you but this is a good one for the books.
>>
>>72904987
This. Then dump her. She's worthless.
>>
>>72905340
If you've been bitten by the taco bug, get rid of the illegal and find one that's supposed to be here.
>>
>>72905414
Pedro, go back to Mexico.
>>
>>72904875

This chick is so hot, for many reasons
>>
Well you gotta appeal to morality.

You gotta make sure you realize we have to put Americans first, and that our CHILDREN and POOR need to be kept safe. I mean everything Trump stands for can be looked at as the moral high ground.
>>
>>72904875
Hillary Clinton tapes? At least Trump never got a child rapist off and then laughed about it.
>>
>>72908297

Only do this if you want your girl to fuck a nigger behind your back.

Otherwise, own her the way she needs to be owned.
>>
Stop being a weak nu-male. No matter what they say, women do not respect a weak man. They respect boldness, strength of character, integrity, confidence.

Take the attitude that if she's going to be a leftist shill it's her problem. Smugly brush off her arguments with concise responses that can be supported with facts or statistics. If she throws a libby tantrum walk away and ignore her and do something else until she calms down, don't be drawn into an emotional fight.
>>
>>72904875
>Feminist gf
You fucked up and dated a moron.

Just the other day some idiot numale posted some derpy feminist shit on my wife's facebook. She asked me what to say and I advised her "leave feminism to women. It's really pathetic when men try to do it." The butthurt was glorious
>>
File: 1461296483354.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461296483354.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>72906436
Hard to tell with all those fucking clothes on, but I say, nah.
>>
>>72905252
This desu.

Liberals are oblivious to the red pill until they experience hatred and despair.

I know that sounds edgy, but honestly you wouldn't have swallowed the red pill of you hadn't been through hell in the first place.
>>
File: mrwizard.jpg (37 KB, 404x318) Image search: [Google]
mrwizard.jpg
37 KB, 404x318
>>72904875
You need to convince her that "Islamophobia" is justified because Islam is pure distilled patriarchy and the most rape-happy philosophy in the modern world.
>>
File: cat pool.jpg (152 KB, 872x768) Image search: [Google]
cat pool.jpg
152 KB, 872x768
>>72910043

Less clothes. Hot enough?
>>
>>72907287
poetic
>>
>>72904875
Their are some uber-Feminist blogger/Guardianstas who agree with him on a lot of things, like his abortion position.

Do a quick google, point them out. She can still be a feminist and Trump supporter.
>>
>>72904875
>dating a feminist

Fucking why?
>>
>>72905148
Dude, he is trying to convince a feminist not a white knight beta bitch.

Feminists do not care about rape, period. Male ones do, but he didn't say he was a fag.
>>
>>72905148
>Use the rape statistics coming out of Europe in terms of Muslim migration.
Source?
>>
>>72904875
Here's a plan:
>marry her
>convert to Islam
>wow girlfriend with your progressiveness
>women must obey husband
>make her vote trump
Flawless.
>>
>>72907209
>what does she doe specifically?
>She's just smart lol
Affirmative action?
>>
>>72904875
my gf (was) a bernie supporter. I convinced her that donald was the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>72904875
>>
>>72904987
THIS THIS THIS
>>
>I'm proud and comfortable of my body and will show it off because empowerment!
>wears two pairs of underwear
>>
don't argue desu

if she respects you and sees that you support trump, it should be enough to start shifting her opinion. Arguing with her won't change her mind though.
>>
>>72906890

>holding her to a higher standard than she is in reality

pussy on the pedestal
>>
>>72904875
>femen gf

Why?
>>
>renedescartes.jpg
>>
>>72904875
You literally cannot. Emotion always trumps reason with women, they're stupid creatures with a stupid herd mentality.
>>
Marry her and convert to islam, move to saudi arabia and burn her passport.
>>
>>72904875
Only retards vote for trump. You should eat her stinky fish twat
>>
File: mfw.png (569 KB, 687x687) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
569 KB, 687x687
>>72904875
Is that bitch wearing two pairs of underwear?
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 4500x4334
>>72904875
Date a feminist Nationalist lady. Those do exist. I am dating one. Inb4 flag, I am Scottish.
>>
>>72904875
She's a woman. She will automatically take your opinions as her own in time. Unless you're lesbians. Then leg wrestle for alpha status.
>>
>>72915395
>he can't control his girlfriend
Women are adaptive to the dominant male in their life. She's fucking someone else.
>>
All you need to do is be the man. She will naturally begin to designate with your ideals. Do not treat her as your equal because she is not. She is a child. Arguing with a child will only lead the child have a temper tantrum.
Step 1) show dominance
Accept her when she acts like a women but dominate her when she wants to be stronk and independent
Step 2) Use emotion.
Women only respond to emotion. It doesn't have to be negative emotion. You can try to get her hyped and excited about Trump too.
Step 3) Don't hide your opinions.
Say what you believe. Liberals are often liberals because if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true. Do this to her.
Step 4) instill a sense of racial/national belonging
She won't care so long as she doesn't feel like she belongs in a group.
Or you could always try the socratic method. You just have to be persistent. Or just dump the dumb bitch.
>>
>>72904875
force her to watch Trump speeches until she supports him or leaves you
>>
>>72904875
Women follow a strong leader.
>>
>>72913578
Achmed pls
>>
>>72916147
>implying I would ever taint my penis with a disgusting 3D woman

but seriously, women also get most of their views from their fellow female friends. They won't derive all of their opinions from the man unless they're completely isolated from other women.
>>
>>72916578
Get your shit together son
>>
>>72906890
>so I should hire some thugs to rough her up?
yes and make sure that they say things like "HAHA OBAMA IS MY HERO FUCK THESE WHITE BITCHES" or "GONNA VOTE HILLARY DAWG ALLAH IS GREAT"
>>
>>72916208
Step 5) Keep a sense of humour and keep up a funny joking vibe. Aggression and anger sets off all her alarms. Laughs make her relaxed and considerate (though this works for all people not just women).
>>
>>72904875
Where is that magical place, with women like this doing math?
I'll move there
>>
>>72916682
Am I wrong, though? Women take a lot of cues from other women. Men are more fiercely independent.
>>
>>72904875
Demonstrate that Hillary is worse.

>But she's a woman!
"When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us'"
>>
>>72904875
>>72905340

Don't show her statistics or try and red pill her. Thats not gonna work at first.

The real trick is simple.

Dominate her bed. Pin her hands down, grab her hair when in doggy and hold her head down in the pillow (let her breathe dont kill her), smack her ass, take 100% control.

From there its really just staying strong in your beliefs. The more you dominate her in bed and quit giving her that shit you call sex right now the more she will want to please you and conform to be with you.

Girls are set up this way biologically.
>>
>>72904987
First post, best post.
>>
>>72916208
>socratic method
Only shit that works. Statistics and logic feel foreign to them; simply work with her own knowledge and let her realize mistakes in it.
>>
>>72904875
Point her to the truth of who is really responsible for all the inequality in the world. As a /pol/lack, you should know the answer by heart.

Tell her who some (if not, most) of the slave owners were. Who controls the media that, at one point, pushed all that shit that objectified women. Who are the richest people in the world that controls/owns companies that are still paying women less than men (even though it isn't true--just point them to the group of people).

From there, she'd begin to understand the machinations of the true enemy, and how they've used liberalism/feminism/etc to control people like her. If all goes right, she'll begin to hate them too and all the liberalism/feminism/various ism constructs the true enemy has created to manipulate her.
>>
File: hsbr_v022_181.jpg (221 KB, 728x1264) Image search: [Google]
hsbr_v022_181.jpg
221 KB, 728x1264
>>72904875
Patriotism carries the strongest emotion. Tell her some high powered emotional shit like you Grand father died in the war and you want to honor his sacrifice to make America into the safest nation.
>>
>>72908198
Then women shouldn't be treated like a child if you believe they have to be locked up in order to be behaved. Not having access to knowledge, of the right kind particularly, really questions why 'property vaule' on women is still a thing. Plus, not allowing her to do anything because of 'her little world of emotions' rather than trying to help is nothing more than selfishness and greed.
>>
>>72916208
>Woman are not equal because she's a child
So aparently going for dumber woman is better than a woman that's being open-minded, but disgrees with you on anything relating to 'women going back to being housewives? Right...
>>
I convinced my gf Hillary was a corporate backed incompetent liar (she had a Hillary sticker from years ago), then convinced her Jill Stein was a plausible alt-Bernie. That's one less vote for Hill. I did my part.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.