[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good, /pol/-approved works of rightwing literature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (113 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 640x612
What are some good, /pol/-approved works of rightwing literature and non-fiction?

No meme-tier works like the Jews and Their Lies or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
>>
inb4 the way of men
>>
Imperium - Ulick Varange
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>72648924
>>
>>72648924
On Pain - Ernst Junger
Industrial Society and Its Future - Ted Kaczynski
Culture of Critique - Kevin B. MacDonald
>>
>>72649353
Who is this Evola guy?
>>
>>72650299
Italian esoteric traditionalist philosopher and writer.
>>
>>72650557
Could you give me a summary of his ideas?
>>
>>72650968
The modern world is a insatiably materialistic dark age and the enlightenment was a mistake.
>>
>>72649353
>>72650299
>>72650557
>>72650968
Evola isn't white and only got his job due to affirmative action btw. Don't get why /pol/ likes him.
>>
>>72651723
>Right wing novelist isn't white
>for that reason you must not like him
WHEEZE
>>
>>72651864
I thought /pol/ only likes whites? And how is he right wing if he's not white? Right wingers don't believe in gibs.
>>
Ann coulter - Adios America
Pat Buchanon- death of the west
J edgar hoover- masters of deceit
>>
>>72652041
/pol/ respects a race that decides to stay in their fucking country and are somewhat proud of their country.
And he's right wing cause politics are not bound to race, but to ideologies
>>
>>72652041
By extension I guess there isn't any left-wing white people.

>A fucking leaf
>>
File: The decline.jpg (28 KB, 326x499) Image search: [Google]
The decline.jpg
28 KB, 326x499
The decline of the west by Oswald Spengler is my favorite
>>
>>72651712
That sounds right up my alley. Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>72652140
No neocons please
>>
>>72652703
>An abridged edition

Mild puking commences.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.