[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They are stealing all our white woman! Then maybe be a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: mybrothas.png (454 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
mybrothas.png
454 KB, 1024x676
>They are stealing all our white woman!

Then maybe be a better man so the white bitches don't leave your boring ass for some nice fun black man.

>They haven't evolved like we have!

We got natural athletic bodies, larger penis and white woman prefer us, looks like you crackas at the bottom of the evolution scale.

>They taking over this country!

Well then maybe that's because we are superior and obviously doing something better than you whities are if we are taking over?

Just accept the fact that we winning and/or becoming equals, you racist ass niggas
>>
by the way I ain't no English tea drinking ass nigga
>>
>>72643059
Posters on /pol/ aren't losing any women because they're all faggots in the first place and have taken secret chastity and abstinence oaths. No woman will ever seduce /pol/!
>>
ooga booga bin zap doop trayvon muhfugga police r rasis
>>
>>72643491
man fuck Trayvon that nigga deserved to die, he should know better than to start brawling some cop
>>
WE
>>
>>72643059
water seeks its own level
>>
>>72643577
Bix nood mup do dip dup -ben garrison
>>
>>72643663

WUZ
>>
>>72643059
Here is the thing. Interracial marriages have been happening since day one. However, the media and mostly new movies push the idea that a white woman must be with a black man.

Whether or not they come out directly or indirectly and tell/show you it does matter. They want to subliminally hit you with that. I have never seen a polling sample accurately depict whether or not black men have bigger penises then white men.

If white women's only concern is having fun and penis size she belongs at a low life bar. Why would a white man be attracted to that something like that anyways? We are settling for less at that point.
>>
Once the welfare dries up you'll be dead.
>>
>>72644029
When I meet women I don't think how tight/wet their vaginas are. So if a white man goes up to a black girl is it only because of wetness in black women. See how that idiotic logic fails EVERYTIME.
>>
>>72644005
ENGLISH
>>
>>72643059
Where the fuck do all these shit threads come from lately
>>
>>72644217
Israel
>>
>>72644005
Kangz
>>
>>72643059
>equals

keep dreaming.
>>
CHECK FLAG.
MOVE ON.
>>
>>72644029
>If white women's only concern is having fun and penis size she belongs in a zoo.

FIFY
>>
>>72644217
Mudshits.
>>
>>72644005
KANGZ
>>
File: itstrue..jpg (95 KB, 1265x192) Image search: [Google]
itstrue..jpg
95 KB, 1265x192
>Then maybe be a better man...
The problem is that most women make terrible mistakes when they're young and before they have a decent perspective on life. The girl who is between 16-22 who gets knocked up and has a black baby is effectively 'blacklisted' by every white guy with a modicum of self-respect or dignity. It's such a shame to see good women ruined by making terrible decisions when they're young and at their most vulnerable. These young women are effectively ruined.

While grocery shopping after work I saw a grandmother pushing her half-nig grandchild in a cart. This grandmother looked horribly sad and unhappy. There's no telling where mom was, to say nothing of daddy. If only she could go back in time and warn her daughter about the dangers of dating a black guy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.