[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>African American >Asian >Caucasian >Hispanic Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: fallout.png (708 KB, 830x607) Image search: [Google]
fallout.png
708 KB, 830x607
>African American
>Asian
>Caucasian
>Hispanic

Why did they not just say "African"?

What did they mean by this?
>>
Because the world will be african soon.

The kangz be gon run dis shit nao
>>
>Game's set in America
>Therefore Blacks would likely be African American

Imagine being that retarded.
>>
>>72633873
I think you're missing the point.

Why not caucasian american?
Hispanic American?
Asian American?

Why is "African American" even a term to begin with.
>>
>>72633554
Because African-Americans are visually distinct from native africans
>>
>>72633873

The Asians Caucasians and Hispanics would be Americans too then?
>>
>>72633554
I've only ever played as Hispanic. If you pick black, does your dad in the game become black as well, or is he a cuck?
>>
>>72633987
african american genes are different from the pure africans
>>
>>72633993
But not Caribbean-Americans.
>>
>>72633987
Because nigs complain about every term we make to describe them and that was just one step on the PC treadmill trying to find a title that pleased them
>>
>>72634108
No, but your mom is black even if you make yourself white as a ghost.
>>
>>72633987
Fuck yourre dumb. It's been African American since forever. You're just bitching about it now? It doesn't mean anything. It's just the term for black Americans since "black" is offensive
>>
File: Mia Love.png (110 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
Mia Love.png
110 KB, 240x300
>>72633554
>>72633873

As a Haitian born American, I don't like it. My family and extended family has accomplished more and accumulated more wealth in two generations then African Americans could ever dream of. We have a Republican Congress-woman in Utah who feels the same way.
>>
>>72634347
>"black" is offensive
Since when??
>>
>>72634347
Would you call a white Afrikaner an African American?
>>
>>72633873
African American was coined to be the most Politically Correct after the 160's even though it is retarded. Calling them "black" was considered rude lol, they were pansies then and criminals now. Niggers is more like it
>>
>>72634502
Since African American was how you refer to blacks. You can't say "I saw a couple of blacks walking down the street" without people getting uneasy. You say African American
>>
>>72634647
Lol what state do you live in pussy
>>
>>72634554
No. Nigs actually get mad when you call white Africans, African, despite them actually being from the continent. They're just white or Caucasian
>>
Daily reminder you're a nigger. Also you're probably Ulysses.
>>
>>72634647
>>72634600
>>72634502

Why do we call white people white instead of European Americans then?

But white Brits and Germans are just called Brits and Germans? Is it because United States and Canada is so diverse or something?
>>
>>72634746
Alabama
>>
Majority of blacks in the US aren't even of African descent.

Basically, it's just another 'WE WUZ' scenario
>>
>>72635160
How
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.