[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERILARDS WILL DEFEND HIM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1462118832927.png (203 KB, 655x335) Image search: [Google]
1462118832927.png
203 KB, 655x335
>Donald Trump on Edward Snowden

And you fags will vote for this retard?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
oh yeah, we're killers, armed and dangerous, you shouldn't trust us
>>
>>72629880
We're left with few options.
>>
>>72629880
Snowden's a traitor to his country.
>>
>>72629880
Snowden is a cuck.
He's not a hero
He's not our saviour
He told the world what we already knew
He wastes his massive political platform on BS trivia grade-school politics

>Inb4 implying he wasn't caught by the CIA and brainwashed to do their biding.

Also fuck off croatia
>>
>>72629880
And Hillary will welcome him with open arms?
>>
>>72629880
is this quote real?
>>
>>72629880
Do you have a source?
>>
Trump is dead wrong on the NSA.

Of course, if you're right about the NSA you won't get elected.
>>
>>72630289
>>72630289
>>72630289

You don't run to the enemy to fight for your people.
>>
>>72629880
of course you realize that this whole thing is about you, right?
your perceptions, your feels, your opinions...
i, for one, am honored to have been able to address you directly, without an appointment.
some day my kids will sings songs about this moment.
>>
File: Croats.jpg (137 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
Croats.jpg
137 KB, 622x653
>>72629880

>And you fags will vote for this retard?

His last name isn't "Clinton", so I assume yes.
>>
Snowden could have easily released the information in a less harmful manner.
But he chose the one that fucks with the US the most; not to help people but simply as an attack against the US.

That is why I disagree with Snowden. He went public once he was in safe location, instead of holding the US to release the info itself.
>>
>>72629880
Not everyone is perfect, Anon. Trump is still the lesser evil.
>>
>>72630531
The same thing works for Serbs too kek.

Either way, real Croatians support Trump. OP is just a leftist cucklord
>>
Well you dont want trump to get shot before being elected.
>>
>>72629880
Edward Snowden is a fibber. He is an underperforming narcissist who makes up stories for idiots who want to believe what he says. The guy was the equivalent of a janitor who stole files from someone's locked office and then flashed them around for attention. He's no genius, no hero, and, yes, he ought to be executed.
>>
>>72629880
The vast majority of people in the US hate Snowden because he is literally a Traitor but are also glad most of the information got out.

There were/are legal ways to get the information out with out betraying the US and its Allies covert programs.
By leaking ALL the information how he did he got an uncountable amount of people killed

he is a US hating lefty faggot
>>
>>72630357
yes
>>
>>72631252
>By leaking ALL the information how he did he got an uncountable amount of people killed
Name one person who even might've died because of Snowden's leak.
>>
>>72630425
kek
google:
Donald Trump on Edward Snowden
>>
>>72631252
>guy expose mass surveillance to his nation
>mindless amerifats call him a traitor

go eat a burger, you will feel better
>>
Why have the 2nd amendment to protect from a tyrannical government if you don't even support a man who gave you evidence of a tyrannical government agency? Americans are beta cucks
>>
>>72629880
I agree with a majority of what he says. Not every single thing he says.

Trump 2016
>>
>>72632908
Good goy
>>
>>72631945
This.
It's amazing how Americans don't even want to see how they are being fucked over by their government.

Plato comes to mind...
>>
Snowden is a fucking traitor and should be hung. He compromised the security of this country.
>>
>>72633061
Who's better then? Who is better than him and has an actual viable chance of winning.
>>
>>72633581
That's the thing though isn't it? It just becomes about winning rather than voting on principles. Look at sanders, he managed to take a rather large chunk of votes and he is a horrible candidate but you have to give it to his campaign and fans, they really pushed him.
Lots of people said they would have voted for X if they thought he could win, well unless you stick to your guns and work for it you'll never have your candidate winning or even changing the political discourse.
No one here even had to do any work for trumps campaign, rather they just say well yeah all this is bad but I support the wall. Basically lazy and unprincipled voters jumping on trump to get a sense of winning without any of the work needed to win.
Meh.
>>
File: 1428569775523.jpg (338 KB, 1369x1183) Image search: [Google]
1428569775523.jpg
338 KB, 1369x1183
Are you telling me Trumpfags are fucking stupid? Who would have thunk!
>>
>>72633459
lol. you are dumb my friend.

>>72633581
Trump is the best option unfortunately. I think he will make America even more degenerated than it is now with this ooga-booga mudslime in the white house. He is an rude peasant.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.