[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know what's fucking sickening about this man? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Do you know what's fucking sickening about this man?

I'll tell you, it's not how he consistently shits all over the idea of a bipartisanship or compromise by complaining like a child every time our republican congress and house blocks one of his horrible ideas.

It's not how he has managed to incite racial violence after one of the most peaceful periods of race relations in this nation's history.

It's definitely not how he has constantly abused the power of executive orders to force useless and sometimes damaging laws and bills despite the protests of his citizens.

It's not how he has let the war in the middle east go out of control, spreading violence across the world as terrorist groups grow in size and power, putting the lives of not only americans but other countries at risk.

It's not even how he seems to despise not only his own country, apologizing for the united states constantly, but the entire notion of the free world.

It's not even how whenever a muslim kills innocent americans in this country, he lies and calls it everything except for what it is, refusing to even say 'radical islamic terrorism' and yet whenever an insane white man shoots somebody he goes on camera and LITERALLY cries for a good five minutes about how messed up the second amendment is.

What really fucking SICKENS me, is that this man won't be remembered as one of this nation's worse presidents, despite his horrible eight year tenure as the leader of the free world, accomplishing NOTHING in those eight years but a shitty website that cost a million dollars and some of the foreign policy blunders my country has ever seen.

What's sickening to me is that he'll be propped up for the rest of time, remembered not as a fucking criminal that he is, but The United States of America's first black president.
>>
First and last.

:^)
>>
What sickens me is that faggots like OP still post on this board.
>>
>>72628512
Explain to me how I'm wrong about king nigger, please anon.

Spoonfeed me your liberal tripe.
>>
You know what sickens me?

That people still believe in the myth that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing, He knows exactly what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.
>>
>>72628784
There it is again folks, the 652 character speech.
>>
>>72628257
understood and agree
on the other hand, those who attempt to blackwash his failings will then be easily identified as persons best to avoid.
"here's your sign", as it were.
>>
>>72628784
see, you're assuming that his best selling novel was actually read by the millions of tools who paid their hard-earned dollars to buy it.
shame on you.
>>
File: Recession-up-to-2016.jpg (51 KB, 678x490) Image search: [Google]
Recession-up-to-2016.jpg
51 KB, 678x490
>>72628257
I can't really think of anything that nigger improved, the Fed Reserve and the EU crash pretty much handled economic stabilization by itself

I guess oil prices came down because OPEC wants to stump US Fracking, thanks Obongo
>>
>>72628477
wrong
>>
>Start crying
>Use declaration of independence as a handkerchief
>No one has a problem with it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.