[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama roasts Bernie Sanders at white house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1461820639725.jpg (37 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461820639725.jpg
37 KB, 720x720
https://youtu.be/vgRBc-VL8HI

COMRADE
>>
>>72626708
Oy Vey, and all the little shits still claim he is not a marxist.
>>
>>72626708
so now we know who they're afraid of
>>
THE FUCKEN WHITE MAN BRINGING US DOWN AGAIN
>>
Obama doesn't need to roast Bernie, we all know he and his party endorsed Obamilary 2016 since 2008
>>
He's going to start purging Trotskyites soon
>>
>>72626708
I know Obama wrote none of these jokes, but they were all pretty kek and I'm glad Bernie took it well
>>
>>72626708
Bernie looks pretty JUST not combing his hair indoors
>>
Of course he would do this, he's backing Hillary.
It still blows my mind anyone would vote for that corrupt whore.
Literally 'muh vagina' the campaign.
>>
Obama just not giving a fuck as usual.
>>
>>72626708
lmao. Obongo can shed some banter
>>
File: 1462068407127.jpg (195 KB, 1200x636) Image search: [Google]
1462068407127.jpg
195 KB, 1200x636
>>72626708
Obama knows that meme magic has spoken and he didn't like what it says
>>
To be honest it was funny but they both suck
>>
>>72627467
Can Obama be Clinton's VP? I never considered that... Shrewd.
>>
File: Bernie is a meme.jpg (34 KB, 241x395) Image search: [Google]
Bernie is a meme.jpg
34 KB, 241x395
>>72626708
>>
>>72627636
Sanders supporters may be loud, but everyone else realizes that he's nothing but a dried up old commie. They don't want a crazy old man to tax them out the ass so they vote for the only other option.
>>
>>72628104
>Cruz
>Theocracy
>Implying Trump isn't God's candidate chosen to replace cuckservative Evangelism with a New Great Awakening American Christianity
>>
>>72627970
No he cant. This isnt russia
>>
>>72626708
Fooling around the white house while you've increased the debt to like 21,000,000,000,000$ and you're the president of the country with the greatest army.. Obama needs to get out of the white house real quick imo
>>
>>72626708
That million bucks joke was pretty funny. The comrade one was great too.

Obummer should still fucking kill himself but whatever.
>>
>>72627970
Nah, to be VP you have to be eligible to become Prez.
>>
Haha so hilarious

Afterwards they both went to the bohemian grove to sacrifice some children to their satanic god
>>
>>72627970

Nobody knows

The Constitution says anyone not eligible to be President is also ineligible to be vice President

But since then the 22nd Amendment was passed, stating that a President who has already served 2 terms cannot again be President (and by extension, vice president)

People disagree whether this is the case though given that the constitution was written before the idea of a 2-term limit was thought of

Either way it's never been tested before, if Obama tried to run as VP there'd probably be a Supreme Court case about it
>>
top bantz
>>
>>72628104
bit of a bias against fascism there
>>
The rest of this set was absolute shit, but that part was actually kinda funny.
>>
>>72626708
Look how Bernie reacted when the black guy on stage mentioned his name.
>"Oh yeah, I gonna prep him hard after this show"
>>
>>72626708
Aren't roasts supposed to be something that only happens when you agree to it? Kind of shitty of Obama to attack Bernie without him being able to say anything back.
>>
Now Obama is on his way out, I can appreciate his bants more.

Given that we're now looking at Hillary or Bernie, In the future we're probably going to look back on his two terms like they were a fond childhood memory or something.
>>
>>72626708
obama actually made me laugh
>>
>>72626708
Bernie is a cuck. Obama fucked his wife. Obama is the bull
>>
As a professional stand up comedian I can say for certain that those jokes, while moderately humorous, were most likely crafted by someone else
>>
>>72629055
Are you autistic? Do you even comprehend what you just wrote?
>>
>>72626708

>bernie doesn't laugh at the comrade joke
>>
Are there people that really think Obama comes up with these jokes himself? He has good timing, but come on

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-presidential-comedy-20150425-story.html
>>
>>72626708
Obama was pretty funny desu.

"The choice of meal was between chicken and fish. For some reason they (Republicans) kept writing in Paul Ryan."

That one and something to the effect of kasich couldn't show up because his polling numbers were too low. I laughed.
>>
>>72629055
Thats 2 rules saying Obama can't be VP, are you mentally handicapped?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.