[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: rand-paul.jpg (302 KB, 2400x1420) Image search: [Google]
rand-paul.jpg
302 KB, 2400x1420
what went wrong?
>>
>>72620739
He came out of the womb
>>
he's a manlet
>>
Did not embrace libertarianism like his father.
>>
He's not as charismatic, cool, or based as his dad.
>>
>>72620739
Too idealistic. Comes off as immature to the masses
>>
Easily memable.

Intellectual heavyweight but light on the electable issues like public speaking and getting the public rallied. Very much idealistic over pragmatic

Bended easily on Israel unlike his father.

Couldn't appear as the anti-establishment candidate and lost that position to Trump and Sanders.

Entered into a nominee election with an even more outstanding candidate.
>>
>>72620739
Turns out lolbertarians are impotent manlets
>>
File: 1440860875276.jpg (91 KB, 886x482) Image search: [Google]
1440860875276.jpg
91 KB, 886x482
/pol/ grew up
>>
Too intelligent, put all his points out there too quick. Ratface stole them.
>>
I wish he was a president
>>
>>72620739
acted too edgy on tv

>i'm not your normal kind of republican

disgusting desu
>>
>>72620920
This. I still supported him tho
>>
>>72621215
grew up by liking a populist sophist fuck ?
>>
>>72621672
don't you have a hotel to shoot up or something you should be doing right now?
>>
>>72620739

Hes like 5'4" and has no personality, his dad running again would have been better.
>>
Comes across as whiny bitch.
>>
Attacked Trump instead of Cruz
>>
>>72622098
nice strawmen you sophist dick sucker
>>72622214
>no personalty
wut ? you mean he isnt strong politically ?
>>
File: 1461963952089.gif (13 KB, 113x49) Image search: [Google]
1461963952089.gif
13 KB, 113x49
>>72622098
>>
Picked the wrong election cycle to sell out to the establishment.
>>
>>72620739

The race and debates aren't about who puts forward policy options or who makes sense.

Primaries are a race to the get the extremes voting. That means you're trying to generate enough buzz to get the evangelicals, tea partiers, and the elderly to come out and vote for you.

These folks like Jesus, Ronald Reagan, and living the American Dream. So your job as a candidate is to look like you're in charge (a la our God Emperor) or to pretend that Jesus is the one guiding you (Rato and Gay Robot before he dropped out). What Rand had were well thought out way to decrease spending, a restructured tax plan, and a respect for the Constitution. That isn't sexy enough to get the people that dress up like brick walls at Trump rallies to change who they support.

I love Rand. I wish he would have won the race. (What I really wanted to see was a Webb/Rand ticket so we could have seen some actual shit get done) I want the libertarian party to mean something here in the states, but we still haven't reached that point. As much fun as being fiscally conservative, people want medicare/medicaid, a big military, and to feel like they're being led by someone who's a definite leader. We know this shit doesn't matter, but Rand being a manlet is a real hinderance to being taken seriously on the national stage. He talks quickly and in a complex fashion. He's good in interviews, not highly publicized yelling matches meant to make CNN and Fox money.

Libertarianism just isn't the answer right now. It kind of blows, but I'll be damned if I vote for Hildog or the old jew.
>>
>>72622449

I mean he has no fucking personality duh, it's like listening to a cardboard box speak.

He sounds so dull and boring, like he's never been happy in his life.
>>
Trump came along and /pol/ likes edgy people so yeah
>>
>>72622549
>He sounds so dull and boring, like he's never been happy in his life.
that doesnt mean he isnt boring that means he isnt hyperactive .
>>
>>72620739
>going full-throttle against Trump
>cavorting around with BLM
>dressing like shit
>boring, uninspiring orator
>feels like a less-enthusiastic version of his father
>not a hard enough line on immigration or Islam
>too feminized

That's mainly why
>>
>>72620739
He sold out enough to alienate the people who supported his dad, but not nearly enough to attract much of the Republican primary base.
>>
>>72622666

No, he's just really, really fucking boring.

I wouldnt want to say more than 3 words to him.
>>
File: donald redditor.png (168 KB, 983x979) Image search: [Google]
donald redditor.png
168 KB, 983x979
>>72620739
he was betrayed
/pol/ chose a reddit pandering homo like trump
rip
>>
No one actually wants Libertarianism let alone Randlets version of Neo Libertarianism.
>>
File: 1462083280089.jpg (43 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1462083280089.jpg
43 KB, 344x344
>implying this isn't his plan
>implying he isn't trying to do what his father did
>implying Rand is not the best

FAAAAAAAAAAM
>>
ZOG got him
>>
Trump sucked up all the attention.
>>
File: 1462027588425.gif (1024 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462027588425.gif
1024 KB, 500x281
>>72620739
People don't pay attention to the people with good ideas. *Cough* Gary Johnson *Cough* Randlet the manlet was much better though.
>>
File: Mises.jpg (73 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Mises.jpg
73 KB, 850x400
>>72620739
Before you can make a burger, you must slaughter the cow.

>Marxism is embedded too deep in our society to allow this transition.

>Nationalism must cleanse the land before libertarianism can take root.
>>
>>72620920
This. Not Libertarian enough.
>>
>>72620739

>I'M A DIFFERENT KIND OF REPUBLICAN YOU STUPID RETHUGLICAN SHITLORDS SMOKE WEED EREYDAY 420 BLZ IT FAGGETS
>>
Randie fell between the chairs.

His papa was catering to the libertarian version of Berniefags - Paultards, very young, mash-brained, dimwitted WoW players who mindlessly chanted "Muh FED! Muh GOLD STANDARD! Muh Terrorists are innocent it's all America's fault for stealing their oil hurr!"

Rand knew he can't win the nomination catering to the libertardian crazies, but instead of winning BOTH the young nutcases and the normal blue collar working class, he lost both and as a result was even a bigger fail than his dumb dad.

Also, he was a manlet and has an obnoxious voice.
>>
>>72620739
No one wants freedom anymore, people want welfare for their own group. The only question is who gets more welfare.
>>
File: democracy.jpg (77 KB, 623x425) Image search: [Google]
democracy.jpg
77 KB, 623x425
>>72624690
sad but true
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.