[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when someone is starting to hate his own race, country,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
What to do when someone is starting to hate his own race, country, and religion ? I hate the fact that i was born from a muslim family, that i wasn't born white, that i wasn't born in america, in christian family. I feel like i'm permanently part of something ridiculous. I don't know whats going on in my country, never made friends with anyone, and always daydream about having a lifestyle that i saw on television and movies. What to do ? Here, i have majority priviledge, but maybe not in america. So confused right now, lots of confusion and self hatred. I feel ugly, effiminate, subhuman, etc. Everytime, i adopt american alpha mannerism because i don't want to be myself.
>>
>>72619556
Bumppppssspppsss
>>
>>72619556
Guys please i need guidance. I can't think for myself.
>>
>>72619556
I love Trump, i love american underground movements, i love whatever is going on in 4chan. I can't even relate to everything local anymore. Feel like i want to move out but i'm poor and not very bright in college
>>
>>72619556
So ditch islam, and move to a better part of your country, or wherever you want to go in the world? Re-invent yourself?
>>
>>72619556
I dont think your getting replies because this smells like bait
>>
>>72622207
No. This is actually very honest. Self esteem issues do exist.
>>
>>72621981
Can't really do that. I don't have enough power and energy. What can i do ? I'm just another kid from a third world country with a GPA less than 2.5
>>
>>72619556
Act the way you want people to act. Golden rule and all, I don't think much more is required
>>
>>72622398
Google: starting strength
Stop being Muslim
Relax
Stop fantasizing about wealth and focus on work. Success and stability will make you feel like a man even if you aren't rich.
Stop idolizing European people. You will NEVER be white. You can't change it so it's not worth working about.
>>
>>72622487
Wait, what country?
>>
>>72622528
Why don't you try to make me quit whatever i believe in rn ? Isn't that the point of these whole islam hatred ?
>>
>>72619556

>t. tfw nip
Lots of Asian cucks on pol today
>>
>>72622810
Indonesia
>>
>>72622528
I'm black American and this has always led to success for me. Listen to swedebro.

Always do the right thing and always be confident in who you really are.
>>
>>72622875
Islam hatred comes from anti nationalism, anti freedom, women disrespecting, and terrorism
>>
>>72619556
Hey look on the bright side sub-human, at least you're not a Jew :^)

t. Jew.
>>
>>72622810
>>72622911
Don't get me wrong, the people are super nice and i have no problem with that. It's just that when discussing about something with western people, and then when i discuss the same thing with local people, it makes me want to be disassociated from them. The confusion is that i want to live very westernly but i still get triggered everytime people insult islam (but i hold it since i don't want to be seen as similar to those terrorists). I want to leave the religion but my deepest heart can't deny God. I wish brainwashing is an affordable service.
>>
>>72619556
God loves you, friend. Get to know Jesus Christ and pray for the strength and guidance to become the man you want to be.

I'd avoid a lot of the "alpha male" drugged out party culture though. That lifestyle looks cool, and it's admittedly fun, but it's not going to be fulfilling in the long run.
>>
>>72623113
Let's see, i'm like, two worst thing a man could have : 1.asian, 2.muslim
>>
>>72623094
So you're against women disrespecting but also against feminism ?
>>
>>72619556
Here is your (you) from a gypsy faggot.
>>
>>72622810
You CAN save enough to go to one of the non-Muslim parts of the country. Go hang out with Hindus or Catholics--it would be easier to find a support system with Christians if you say you want to convert. I suggest moving FAR away from your native town so you don't fave Muslim backlash. You gave to think strategically. There are always options. What keeps some people from acting is they wait for the perfect option that never comes.
>>
>>72623205
This! Christianity acknowledges the ultimate creator, and it's not Allah. Sorry bro. You can worship him as the greatest because he is. But the ultimate creator didn't send Mohammad as some know all prophet. He sent Jesus to die for your sins so that you specifically can do what it is that you seek to do free from worldy punishment
>>
>>72622993
>always be confident in who you really are.
That's the tough part. 4chan made me dislike myself for not being whatever the majority of people here are. Sucks being the one who can't insult anyone because we're just the worst.
>>
>>72623377
Thank (you) gypsy faggot
>>
>>72623300
Yeah. Anti feminist doesn't mean I disrespect women. I hate whores, they abuse the privilege of being a woman worthy of respect. If they want equality that I am willing to give they have to act equally.

I hate man whores too
>>
>>72623262
I wanted to be Asian when I was 7 because I liked martial arts movies. It's all relative.
>>
>>72623262
Nah, you're fine m8. You may not be cool over here in the West but Muslims and Asians combined control like half the world.

Just try to teach your fellow Asian Muslims to act more human and chimp out less and basically make your own world a better one.
>>
File: 1460128110897.jpg (128 KB, 977x756) Image search: [Google]
1460128110897.jpg
128 KB, 977x756
>>72623205
>>72623381
>>72623384

Christianity I'd a fucking Jewish meme.

Jesus was some desert yuppie who went around kissing feet and then died on a cross a 30 year old virgin.

Muhammad was based.

Unless your converting to Orthodox Christianity, stay a Muslim and don't be some cuckold Christian neo-Jew.
>>
>>72623410
You aren't the worst. Any violent oppressive ideology is the worst. You are a human with the choice to not be that way. You have unlimited potential, only limited by you.
>>
>>72623653
>Muhammad was based.

Don't, faggot. If you like Muhammad so much, fuck off to Muhammad countries. Don't insult Christianity and side with our enemies.
>>
>>72623410
This may be a cultural thing. Anglo banter is not about feeling good about yourself by looking down on someone else. IRL, it is actually about communicating a confidence in yourself by being about to take insults without losing your mind. It's how men build trust.

You are looking at it the wrong way, trying to find someone worse than yourself to bear up on verbally, when you should be confident and comfortable with yourself enough to jokingly attack people "better" than you.
>>
>>72619556

>privileged muslim
>doesn't feel alpha til he American

Nice try Mohammed. Make your shit hole great again then well talk.
>>
>>72623567
I always debate anonymously in local forum apps. I always try to educate local people, train their temper with controversial posts daily, etc. Still, when i look around outside after a long session of internet, i always say to myself "this is not the world i want. This doesn't look like the vlogs i admire in youtube. This doesn't look like things that i saw in tumblr. And or course no trendy cool girls exists here. I mean they do exist but this country is sad. I deserve more than this, i have more intelligence than these people."
>>
>>72623653
I will defend your right to say what you want until death. I fundamentally disagree with you. Jesus loves you bro!
>>
>>72623653
Don't do this please. Any muslims should be banned from western forums. They always make islam look bad and makes me feel insecure about being one.
>>
>>72623894
Aren't most people in Singapore Chinese and atheist?
>>
>>72623985
He's probably not even Muslim, just some edgy neo-Nazi faggot who thinks Islam is "based" because they have beef with Jews and kill people like his edgy video games.

Literally a child.
>>
>>72623894
Your country is GIGANTIC. I refuse to believe there are no other places you could travel to. When we don't like our town or state, we move to a different one.
>>
>>72623894
You will feel the same here in America. We are drowning in superficial idiots. There are people here however who will appreciate who you are and engage you in various ways. Just don't see them as kuffar or infidels because that is
1. Not healthy
2. Makes your entire point of view hypocritical and invalid
3. Will eventually get you shot.
>>
>>72623839
>nice try
What do you think my 'secret agenda' is ?
>>
>>72623985

I should silence myself because you're insecure?
>>
>>72624018
I VPNd from indonesia
>>
>>72624152
I'm suspect that you are baiting islamophobes in an effort to enact some Orwellian tolerance law somewhere, or to highlight the stormweenies/white nationalists that are a minority here. I'm giving you my best advice, but in the back of my mind I am certain you have an ulterior motive.
>>
Leave islam
Join army to see the world
Find a beatiful place in the world that you can cherish and protect.

Your race is safe, so you don't need to worry about getting children.
>>
>>72623760

What enemies? You're not being a racist are you?

Christianity is the reason why the West is so weak and needs Islam.
>>
>>72624073
I live in the second best city in indonesia. The first best (jakarta) is just worse. I mean they're more liberal and atheistic but too extroverted for me.
>>
Stop fucking browsing white supremacist websites. Don't you know these places are bad for you?
>>
>>72624261
I see.

>>72624345
Then fuck off and go join the Achmeds with their raping and murdering if it impresses your edgy contrarian pre-pubescent mind so much.

It's not the West's fault you're a fucking wanker.
>>
>>72624080
Of course i won't. Okay look, everything that you know about muslims, i'm the exact opposite. The only islamic thing that's remaining inside me is that i believe in Allah and higher power, that's it.
>>
>>72624152

You're a smart guy from the sounds of it, so I don't have any sympathy for your insecurities.

Either make it great again or deal with it.

>you can't love others until you love yourself.
>>
>>72624345
You are either a troll, or imho a complete and utter fool. Blind nationalism to where you renounce the God that made the west what it once was in favor of a false and dangerous doctrine at this late of hour? You gotta be brain damaged.
>>
>>72624393
Then you should be able to develope a good social circle. Brainstorm the kinds of events, talks, political groups, etc that you would expect to find similar minded people. Even have just 2 or 3 other people you can relate to will change yor attitude. You just feel alone right now.
>>
>>72624276
What the fuck is that ? Are you even englishing ? I'm just one guy, i can't change anything(not even myself/my life). Plus i'm a muslim, so i guarantee i won't be heard.
>>
>>72624441

>all he can resort to are Ad Hominems

I feel bad that you still believe in a meme.
Jesus was only a prophet.
>>
>>72624484
"Allah" is really Satan

You are a good Christian boy who has been tainted by a fallen doctrine. Seek Jesus and study Christianity from the perspective of a child
>>
File: I0k03zb.png (548 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
I0k03zb.png
548 KB, 640x1000
>>72619556
You shall seek counsel in the bread pill reading list, brother.
>>
>>72624415
There's nothing i like locally. I have an issue with 'finding where to belong'. I don't even listen to local music, i can't relate to local jokes, i don't understand indonesian social cues. I adopt mannerisms from american tv shows and movies because i can't see anything cooler than those
>>
>>72624694
Jesus was a good teacher, Muhammed (imo) was a criminal and traitors (like you) hang from trees.

You don't deserve to live in America.
>>
>>72624415
>white supremacist websites
> these places are bad

First, /pol/ is evidently filled to the brim with shitskins who post here every single day.

There's also a liberal complaints thread running almost every hour daily. Usually they waste this every time by making it about how not everyone here agrees with them. They then retreat when someone asks them questions they can't answer.

Thirdly, the tone of the people who are white here is far more that they want to be left the hell alone and stop the attacks on their person and nations, rather than sitting on top of the world ruling it (as per "supremacy").
Can you argue against that? Do you want to forcibly "diversify" white nations, and if so why? If you're so scared of white people, isn't it logical to want to refuse to mix in with them?
>>
>>72624651
We are listening loud and clear, Muslimbro.
>>
>>72624618

God wasn't responsible for the Wests prosperity. War and trade was.

Every Holy War there has been the Christians got beat, Islam is the superior faith.

>false
>dangerous
You are a fucking idiot, there wouldn't be any danger if Europeans didn't meddle in the Middle East all the time.
>>
>>72624834
This x 1k
>>
>>72624834

The first amendment gives me my right to practice whatever religion and say whatever I want to.

Shut up.
>>
>>72624824
Do you go to university? There may be some study abroad programs, and if you land a good enough profession you could try and work for an international company.

Regarding your self image and feeling effeminate, start working out. Go to the gym and lift.

Just hang in there. As long as you have what you want on your mind and make small steps to getting to it, you will get there. Good luck friend.
>>
>>72624744
I'm actually kind of interested in christianity, seeing from the products (people) it crafted. I thought about converting after i moved out (to avoid fights with my scary dad). Idk man i'm like in the middle of crossroad rn
>>
If it is to any help, Muslim men have, when they actually put effort into their appearance, a rather attractive appearance. I'm not talking about fucking islamic extremist with beard down to their legs. No, just clean cut guys.

If you ever leave your country and religion and join a much more clean and free society, don't hate that you weren't born white. You aren't unable to look good (like black people, they just look like brutes all of them. None are handsome). And people usually respect you if you act mature.

No reason to hate being born a certain race. (Except void-black nigger skincolour)
>>
>>72624894
You are a dedicated troll.
Christianity-love thy enemies, neighbors, self defense, have faith

Islam-kill infidels, lie until you can kill them, polygamy, sharia law

Come on, shit troll. You and this other guy are doing research on /pol/ or you are bored and trying to stir some shit up. Nobody here shares your view, step up your game convincing us or fuck off.

Protip:being an asshole isn't convincing. You've had a shit tone since you started posting. If you wanna be persuasive, make sense at least
>>
>>72625153

He's not Arabic or Persian, he's some Asian.

Also
>Sweden thinks muslim men look good
Are memes actually real?
>>
>>72625062
Noted. Thanks
>>
>>72624983
I can say what I want
You shut up

Hypocrite much? How old are you? 15? 17?
>>
>>72625230

I can nit pick things from the Bible too, both say savage things. Sophist jewish faggot.

I thought the purpose of pol was to create discussion amongst people with differing opinions?

I'm not trying to convince any of you of anything, I'm fightin with you because you're trying to convert this Indonesian guy to a false faith.
>>
>>72625153
Well i agree that arab men are attractive but i'm like the opposite of them. I'm brown asian which is like on the bottom of the ladder. And yes i'm still struggling with the self esteem stuff. After i dig more into myself, i think i don't hate my race that much. I just hate the way women sees us.
>>
>>72624865
The vast majority of what goes on here is circlejerking, stereotyping, and hearkening back to a "golden age" that never existed, as a type of defense mechanism against the depression of being a NEET loser (which many of the people here are). That and trolling. Lots of trolling.

This is all a ton of fun, but in the end, it's not particularly healthy, which is why the people who spend the most time here aren't particularly healthy. If you're not part of the 'in-group', it's even less fun. Being told, every day, for years on end, that you are inferior to everyone else, and that nothing will ever change that, is unhealthy. It's really unhealthy. OP needs to get a hobby that he can be proud of, and stop hanging out with people who want to hang him.

>>72624824
That's perfectly understandable, and I really do empathize. But there's a whole internet out there full of people who want to have fun with you, and watch movies, and chat about games, and hobbies, and cooking, and all sorts of shit. These people won't denigrate you, or call for your extermination. They won't make you feel like shit, to make up for their own personal failings.

/pol/ is not a healthy place. It's fun, in moderation, for white people, but it's insanity inducing, for anyone who isn't white. Don't take this place seriously, and don't spend too much time here. Get a hobby, and live your life.

You would be shocked to find out who's actually behind most of the posts on here.
>>
File: 1455936788278.jpg (106 KB, 532x664) Image search: [Google]
1455936788278.jpg
106 KB, 532x664
>>72625298

I never said you couldn't
>>
Plus, actually that Evalion girl really changed me. Whatever she said makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>72625152
Jesus' love transcends death.

Martyrdom to Allah you understand correct?

What if you were willing to give up your earthly existence for something better than death to infidels? Something like eternal love and salvation?

Convert now. What could your dad do that the omnipotent couldn't protect you from, or reward you for enduring? Its easy. Say this prayer.

"Jesus Christ, you were given by the creator, God of Abraham, to die to pay for my sins. I accept your death as payment and will seek you in the word and in life. Thank you"

Believe it, and your soul is saved.
>>
>>72625511
Yea, well fuck. I didn't think there actually existed any other muslim than arabic. Missunderstanding there.

Anyway, I get what you're saying. Women are fucking ruthless towards appearance. Still though, luckily, guys are judged a lot for personalities. So ugly can be beat, even if never to the point where chads get. But that applies to every skincolour.

I guess the only real thing to help against that self-esteem is to get a DGAF-mindset. Once it sits well, it won't affect you much at all.
>>
>>72625479
You are attacking me, instead of offering a better alternative to the Indonesian. Your opinion is fine. Your demeanor is less than desirable. I can take the name calling no problem, but you are better than that. Aren't you?
>>
>>72625794
Yeah i'm still struggling with DGAF mentality. I feel like i have no personality and there's no one can fix that other than myself i guess.
>>
>>72625854

His best option is to stay close to his family and religion while trying to go to school and maybe exercising, not completely changing who he is.

What does it matter what I call you? I'm not trying to convice you of anything and you don't care what I have to say.
>>
>>72625976
Have you been a loser all your life? Reading posts above I assume. (loser meaning unsuccessful in your specific society). You are bound to have a lacking personality if you never had social success. I was there until around I started University. As soon as I got into it, met people, I began to develop greatly. Got rid of any fear to speak to people etc. And I dare even say I've got a good DGAF mentality. Mainly because I'm redpilled enough on social workings and I noticed shit happening really early on which made it easy for me to just accept and move on.

I suggest you find some way to become social. A place where you actually want to be, that is.
>>
>>72626084
I listen to what everyone says that directly addresses me. You are right about family and school. His family should respect his desire to expand his religious perspective however.
>>
>>72626275

Christianity is built on a lie, why would anyone believe in it?

Jesus was not God's son.
>>
>>72626359
Why is it a lie?
9/11 was a lie.
Lots of people think their step dad is their bio dad. That's a lie.
There are lots of widely accepted lies that have proof they are lies. Prove my faith is based on a lie.
>>
>>72626232
Yes i have, isn't it obvious ? Haha. If i wasn't, i wouldn't be here. And college didn't do shit for me. Getting in college while depressed is a very bad idea. I'm in 5th year rn and still no friends.
>I suggest you find some way to become social
Still searching.
>>
>>72626777
What do you like? Don't state one thing. State all petty things that you like/enjoy/fancy
>>
>>72626553

>9/11 was a lie
I'm not sure what you mean, that it didn't happen?

Jesus cannot be God's son, it makes no sense.
Jesus himself is God but he wasn't all knowing and he, nor his followers, ever said he was God.
He was born from a woman, not placed on Earth by God, if God somehow did make him with a woman then it would be blasphemy.

Jesus was only a Prophet of Israel.
>>
>>72627149
It happened, just under different circumstances.

Jesus was a man. God in the flesh, for all intents and purposes. He was implanted into Mary by God. Therefore he was God's son. Jesus being a man was necessary, for God doesn't die. If Jesus couldn't die, he couldn't fulfill his purpose which was to save us from sin.

How did you become such a heretic here in the states?
>>
>>72627545

Family is muslim desu.

Dad and mom are Persian.
>>
>>72627135
Uh, clothes, music, filmmaking, history, art, that's all i can think of.
>>
>>72628439
Plenty of stuff to go with.

Try to get into some type of creative class or club. Meet and talk to people, develop a skill and yourself. Art, music, filmmaking. Those I bet a lot of people do, especially the two first ones. That's just one of the many ways to get social.

Aside from that, you can always try and meet people in so many different places. I don't know your culture but there must be things going on right?

You have to literally push yourself into it, because I have realized, and you probably too, that nothing ever comes to get you.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.