[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get Mad Britcucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: India-EU-India-Inc.jpg (3 MB, 3831x2554) Image search: [Google]
India-EU-India-Inc.jpg
3 MB, 3831x2554
I'm an Indian not even living permanently in the UK and I'm enrolled to vote.

I'm going to vote Remain in the EU. I have no interest at all in whether Britain stays in or not, but just think of me when you vote. Your cuck vote will be negated by someone who isn't even a citizen.

POO ON THE BALLOT
>>
>>72611651
>I'm an Indian not even living permanently in the UK and I'm enrolled to vote.
How though?
>>
poo on ur head
>>
>>72611651
>I'm an Indian not even living permanently in the UK and I'm enrolled to vote.
Dir 2004/38/EC? If so, this proves once more UK should get out while it still can.
>>
File: 1461755631515.jpg (69 KB, 508x513) Image search: [Google]
1461755631515.jpg
69 KB, 508x513
I am telling all my cousins in UK to vote to stay in the EU. They're fuck loads of them.

Get fucked britcucks.
>>
>>72611651
kek

The muzzies will roast your arse too when they talk over
>>
>>72611651
Jokes on you, your being is forced to have its one existence in a brown body
>>
>>72612406
Keep up the good work pakibro
>>
>>72612670
...among another billion or so brown people just like you no one cares about except to notice they are consuming resources which could've been used for white people

vote, poobro, have your moment
>>
>>72612841
>they are consuming resources which could've been used for white people

Great. You just reminded me how much carbon is locked in the bodies of Indians and Africans. Now I'm angry
>>
Brit-Indian bro here.

Went to a family birthday yesterday told all my relatives to LEAVE.EU.

They didn't know the ins and outs,Instead of going through all the pros of leaving I said one thing to keep is simple and succinct.

VOTE LEAVE EU, MEANS KEEPING THE PAKIS OUT.

Afterwards I shat in the toilet, reminding myself of all the poo in the loos i'm keeping at bay.
>>
>>72612915
You realise we used to view you guys similarly right? (although I'm largely of Irish descent)
>>
>>72611651
You don't shit on the ballot paper
>>
>>72613323
Yeah because we're inferior. Ethnicities are ranked and we're superior to Indians and Africans so we get to shit on them. Anglos are superior to us so they shit on us.
>>
>>72611651
is there anything your 'people' dont shit up?
>>
>>72613484
Toilets
>>
Op's picture made me realize that the thing in the center of the indian flag sort of looks like a butt hole.
>>
>>72611651
On a similar vein a lot of my family (white) and family friends back in Leeds are all voting to stay

Literally where are the people who are for brexit that aren't edgy /pol/iticians
>>
>>72613435
Mate you're fucked
>>
>>72613668
Britbong who's voting out here.
>>
That's fine, but you're voting against your own interests as an Indian if you do. UK public wants low immigration and if we can't do anything against EU immigration, all the measures will hit non-EU countries the hardest. There are already stories about Indian students being fucked by that kind of policy making and it'll only get worse if we remain.

Then again, you're probably a muslim voting for continuing the EU asylum disaster. Even if you're not as a brown person you'll get fucked with them if tensions reach breaking point.
>>
>>72613821
Britbong who's voting to stay here
>>
>>72613668
Tons of people. Polling doesn't show about a 50/50 split for nothing. If you are looking for people who aren't /pol/tards maybe try looking outside of /pol/
>>
>>72612265

I don't even know what it is, but it's something to do with me being a Commonwealth citizen lel.
>>
>>72612647

I'm Muslim lel.
>>
>>72611651
lel
britcucks absolutely rekt
>>
>>72614138
You realise the Qur'an says the Bible is the word of God and that Allah's word is unchanging and as such faith contradicts itself, right? Come to Jesus the one true God.
>>
>>72614263

>implying most muslims even read the quran
>>
Good thread.

The UK is getting what it deserves these days.
>>
>>72612406
>loads of them

I'd imagine there would be, they keep fucking each other.
>>
>>72614263
Your religion is weak because most people that left their religion into atheism are ex-christians.
>>
>>72614335
And you will too. Trump isn't winning and i'm going to move to america too..
>>
>>72611651
If we leave the EU we can create stronger bonds and trade with the commonwealth, including you poo in loo retards. Why wouldn't you want this?
>>
>>72614658

Britain isn't as important to India as India is to Britain.
>>
>>72614768
LOL

Keep telling yourself that buddy. It might come true some day.
>>
>>72613316
How will brexit keep pakis out .It will only keep Slavs out
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.