[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.fb.com/MicMedia/videos/1127089043980551/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: 55.png (355 KB, 714x401) Image search: [Google]
55.png
355 KB, 714x401
Transgender is a mental illness. It should be banned and prosecuted with zero tolerance.
>>
You have 10 seconds to prove there is such a thing as mental illness.
>>
>>72609520
neurological conditions that cause imparement in cognitive processes and judgement.
>go fuck yourself
>>
>>72609520
Homosexuality.
>>
>>72609371
>putting a prohibition on mental illness
HAHA I'LL MAKE IT ILLEGAL THAT'LL MAKE THEM STOP BEING MENTALLY ILL AND JUST GO HOME AND BE NORMAL
>>
File: ronnie-nails.png (106 KB, 285x266) Image search: [Google]
ronnie-nails.png
106 KB, 285x266
>>72609371
post webm.
>>
>>72609371
>Persecution for mental illness
Just treat them you fucking sociopath.
>>
File: video.webm (3 MB, 292x240) Image search: [Google]
video.webm
3 MB, 292x240
>>72609820
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 725x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 725x752
>>72610400
Reminds me of the time I saw a tranny in the men's room
>pic related
>>
I agree. Transgenderism is a cancer.

Now that it's semi-accepted here in America, there are no longer any boundaries over what's right or wrong. Children are growing up thinking they might be gay or that they "feel" like the opposite gender because it's so widespread now.

Leftists can't understand the snowball effect of accepting this kind of degeneracy and loosening our morals.

Society here is going down the drain.
>>
>>72610651
What is this engine meme about? I'm seeing it everywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 720x954) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 720x954
>>72610991
That picture is of a transmission for a car
The common slang amunsgt car guys for transmission is "tranny"

Hence the meme, so basically word play
>>
>>72610400
Jesus christ, as someone who has had some minor injuries and nerve damage down there how the fuck these people aren't in severe chronic pain after taking a cauterizer to all those nerve bundles in beyond me.

Perhaps they are and maybe that's why so many end up killing themselves.
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (21 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
21 KB, 600x330
What has the world degraded to? How is this abomination considered "normal" and "progressive"?
>>
>>72609520
What are you a fativist?

>Suicide
>PTSD
>Depression

NAH people off themselves because they think it's funny.
>>
>>72612769
Progressive just means we're heading in a direction. Doesn't mean it's the right direction.
>>
>>72609371

I'd be more open to supporting transgenderism if we actually possessed the medical technology to change genders.

We don't.

Crudely hacking and shaping flesh is a mockery of biology. The poor individual who thinks "gender reassignment surgery' is going to magically cure their mental anguish ends up still suffering, but now feels they are at the end of their rope so the depression and suicide rates skyrocket.

Get us to the point where we have genetic engineering down to the point we can truly flip a switch and completely re-write one's code, I'm all for letting folks try a gender swap to soothe their mental pain. If it doesn't prove to the be the cure, switch them back and start the real treatment of therapy. Until then, you don't let people chop their genitals up when we know thats not the problem, that it will only make the problem worse.
>>
>>72609520
You don't even need to spent time to point they're simply wrong

Transgenderism is not about your individual tendencies or preferences, it's about wrongly thinking you're somethiing you're not and there's something wrong about it that should be fixed with mutilation and faking out your phisical appearance and also asking everyone else to play under your own delusion.

That's why it's mental illnes, it's totally different from being homosexual to point an example of another weird condition.
>>
>>72612378
thats a good point, it would be a literal train smash of tissue regrowth, one of the most extreme body modifications someone can do
>>
>>72609520
You were born.
>>
>>72609761

Big difference between giving a homicidal maniac a chainsaw or some prozac, dude.
>>
File: disgusted putin.jpg (26 KB, 306x439) Image search: [Google]
disgusted putin.jpg
26 KB, 306x439
>>72610400
What the fuck.
Why the fuck.
>>
>>72609761
Oh look, the "I'm typing in all caps because I'm fucking batshit crazy post"

Get some meds and counseling.
>>
>>72609371
Nah, I just mind my own fucking business like a normal person.
>>
>t-they're not real muslims, they might identify as muslims but we know they're not, stop being islamophobic!!
>how dare you tell them they're not the gender they identify as?? they're a woman if they say they are, bigot!
>>
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.