[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do you faggots really support Trump, or are you just pretending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 443x332
So do you faggots really support Trump, or are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>72607708
Trump is a Jewish pawn, yes, but it's the only hope America has left.
>>
File: 1461823592235.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1461823592235.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>72607708
>>
>>72607769
I don't think I'd want to give a nutter the power to start a third world war.
>>
>>72607859
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1461821238003.gif (58 KB, 150x100) Image search: [Google]
1461821238003.gif
58 KB, 150x100
>>72607859
>>
So did you faggots really get your asses handed to your by a bunch birds that can't even fly?
>>
>>72607708

This board is satire. No one actually supports him.
>>
>open thread
>see flag
Every time.
>>
>>72607942
we sure did

it was the leftist governments fault
>>
>>72607708
Look here limp dick, he's a billionaire, he can afford to support himself.
>>
>>72607708
As comical and retarded as he is I genuinely believe he'd be a better option than Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton.

Sanders's economic policies are ill adapt in America's national context and his pandering drivel on social issues is annoying as fuck, it outweighs anything he talks about breaking up the domineering financial institutions

Hillary Clinton is more pusillanimous than Trump, she will kill another few or maybe several thousand brownies which will result in greater trouble for Europe, and at this point you'd have to be a retard to not see that she represents corporations and donors rather than 'the people'
>>
>>72608010
Too pansy for the nuclear option?
>>
>>72608249
hell yeah, when these leftist cucks are in office (through lying to the population, promising free shit) the whole country goes to shit..

thats why we need politicians with testicles in power, like that guy who is current PM, forget his name
>>
>>72608206
I agree with you 100% regarding Hillary, but to me Sanders just seems the most sane of the three. Like, the guy who is least likely to fuck everything up. Politicians always talk a lot of garbage to get votes.
>>
>>72607708
You gotta admit.
Hes better then shillary
>>
>>72608501
Sanders is a colossal fraud. The guy is perfectly okay with murdering people in other countries for no reason when Democrats are the ones doing it.

He's basically Hillary Clinton with less balls and worse economics.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.