[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL OBAMA OUT :DD ISN'T HE THE COOLEST PRESIDENT EVER!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
COMEDIC GENIUS. ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HE'S URBAN.
>>
was this funny? heard the comedian was larry wilmore. figured it would be cringey as fug.
>>
>>72605064
It was pretty cringey. The whole Trump part of the audience were just sitting looking pissed off because Obama was being a cunt. It's also a sad state of affairs for the leader of a country to be making a mockery of his leadership responsibilities in this way. He should be impartial as fuck but he does the opposite. Though it's the same in most of the world sadly.
>>
>>72605241
meh. i'll watch it. i want to see what he says about trump.
>>
>>72604722

>be president
>cater only to your underage population
>wonder when the country turns into a big fat mess
>>
>jake tappert left journalism to join cnn

breddy good actually
>>
>>72605241
>He should be impartial as fuck but he does the opposite

He is a member of a distinct political party. Politics is always partisan.

Why should he be "impartial?"
>>
There is no better asshurt than Republitard tantrum asshurt
>>
>>72604722
the obama part wasnt bad. he's probably funnier than larry wilmore
>>
You all realize he has writers though. I never listen to Obama for this reason. I imagine 95% of the time his words were written for him by another party.
>>
>>72605342
>what he says about trump

That trump would have an easier time closing gitmo because he has run other beach front properties into ground.
>>
>>72606703
Because you have an obligation to take care of ALL people, not just those that voted for you. When you constantly act like a dick to 50% of the country, it's kind of a fucking shithead move.
>>
>>72607890
RARE
A
R
E

Which country is this?
>>
>>72608144
POO

GOES

IN

THE

LOO
O
O
>>
>>72605241

Brits chiming in on shit they don't understand.

The White House correspondent dinner is always lax and unprofessional. Reagan claimed he signed a bill that would outlaw Russia forever, and that they were going to begin bimbing in 5 minutes.

This isn't the fucking state of the Union, Kareem.
>>
>>72605241
>He should be impartial as fuck but he does the opposite.
he roasted Hillary more than trump
>>
>>72605241
Well I guess you can't expect much else from a person who wasn't elected for their qualifications but for being black.
>>
>>72608144
Grenada, the country that invented hand grenades.
>>
>>72607890
does that make you a Grenade?
>>
>>72608362

They also invented grenadine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NekE9di2KSo

the larry wilmore part is supprisingly funny too
>>
>>72608088
I would say that's a little bit of a stretch m8. Making fun of Trump and you cry that Obama just disregards 50% of people.

Looks like someone got their widdle feewings howt. You're as bad as an SJW.
>>
File: limpwrist.jpg (122 KB, 980x660) Image search: [Google]
limpwrist.jpg
122 KB, 980x660
>72604722
Is it a medical condition?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.