[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png (165 KB, 2000x1301) Image search: [Google]
World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png
165 KB, 2000x1301
I need you to explain something about your shit memes. Also if you ignore the holocaust (yes, it happened) Hitler brought upon Europe a 6 year long, 60 million casualties war. How can you justify such a devastation for Europe, Germany, Japan and basically the world? Even if you think I should be dead etc' he definitely did something wrong by being a fucking drug addict who was way too full of himself and fucking Europe up for generations.
Also, if not WW II leftists and liberals wouldn't have been very popular, the current-day morals are based on the fact that other morals brought devastation upon Europe.
>>
That many Chinese died?
>>
Those jap cunts got exactly what they deserved. Fuck them
>>
File: holocoaster.png (3 MB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
holocoaster.png
3 MB, 1548x1696
>>72599767
HOLOCAUST DENIER!

ANTI SEMITE !!

How can you say only 2 million germans civilians died when we know 6 million were killed in the holocuast!

My own grand-mother who was 6 years old was gassed at Auschwitz!
>>
>>72599767
Stop you bitching, kike
>>
>>72599767

The holocaust (whether it really happened or not) was a long time ago. Not going to spend the rest of existence punishing the Germans for it. Same goes for the Japanese.
>>
>>72599895
There's a reason we nuked Japan.
>>
File: holo.jpg (323 KB, 1535x1000) Image search: [Google]
holo.jpg
323 KB, 1535x1000
>>72599767
>Also if you ignore the holocaust (yes, it happened)

Denying the Holocaust is actually forbidden at /pol/.
>>
File: 987.jpg (16 KB, 455x401) Image search: [Google]
987.jpg
16 KB, 455x401
Imagine how much more white people there would be in the world without WWII. Imagine that soviet union could have not grabbed all that europe after war. Imagine white africa.

Spiegel was right. White nations should have concentrated on colonization of africa instead of killing each others.
>>
>>72599767
>Also, if not WW II leftists and liberals wouldn't have been very popular, the current-day morals are based on the fact that other morals brought devastation upon Europe.

I completely agree. Hitler became a total nutjob. WW I + II lead to the decline of Europe. But it wasn't Germanys fault alone. Britains efforts to keep any other Europeean country small + the treaty of Versailles among other things played their part, too.
>>
>>72599895
Not enough.
>>
You can tell Stalin threw his people away like rubbish. Too many charges over open ground at fixed positions trying to make the Germans run out of bullets the hard way.

The Chinese were massacred by the Japs. Germany apologises over and over for the holocaust but Japan whitewashes all their war crimes, most are airbrushed from history classes.
>>
File: 54745616_p0.jpg (854 KB, 850x950) Image search: [Google]
54745616_p0.jpg
854 KB, 850x950
>>72599767
>bait
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 335x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 335x499
>Hitler brought upon Europe a 6 year long, 60 million casualties war.
>Hitler brought upon Europe
>Hitler
>brought
Good one cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.