[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck After Literally 3 years on /pol/, Im fucking convinced that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Holy moly was I wrong.png (70 KB, 275x224) Image search: [Google]
Holy moly was I wrong.png
70 KB, 275x224
Fuck
After Literally 3 years on /pol/, Im fucking convinced that the jews are literally running the world.
>Anne frank was fake
>Holocaust were actually POW camps
>kennedy was killed by the Govt
>Jewish Media controls western world
>Trump is a clinton set up
>global warming is bullshit
>SJWs are cancer (Already knew tht)
>No matter what happens are government is not controlled by the President
And many more things I didnt mention

Fuck how can I be so fucking blind

(9/11 was not an inside job doe, that one I dont agree on)
>>
>>72594441
Same here. I use to always stick up for the Jews. Not so much anymore. I still support Israel blowing mudslimes up, but I am also now very aware of how they manipulate U.S. foreign and domestic policy. I also now realize that they are involved in some next level shit that none of us goy may ever know about.
>>
>believes in grand Jewish conspiracy and le ebin Trump plant maymay
>doesn't think the Jews could have orchestrated 9/11 from within
C'mon man
>>
>>72595199
nah dude, there is literally footage of the people walking onto the plain from the bordering entrance. also I saw two planes hit those towers that day.
>>
>>72594441
>Anne frank was fake
nah, but edited yes
>Holocaust were actually POW camps
more like harsh labor camps that got worse as supplies became scarce
>kennedy was killed by the Govt
maybe
>Jewish Media controls western world
yeah
Maybe at the beginning
>global warming is bullshit
nah
>SJWs are cancer (Already knew tht)
yeah
yeah
>>
>>72594441
It's globalists that happen to be Jewish.

I have bad new about 9/11 tho.
>>
>>72595843
>also I saw two planes hit those towers that day.
Isn't that the first thing you should mention?
>>
>>72594441
>>Trump is a clinton set up

it does not really matter if trump wins 4 years with next election you would have a strong black women for president
>>
>>72596211
I was going too, but then I thought I would get a HURR DURR NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU type thing, so I just went with actual evidence
>>
>>72595843
How is this incompatible? Jews get shitters to crash the planes into the buildings, and apply thermite to completely destroy them.
>>
File: 1263274078409.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1263274078409.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>72595843
Okay, I don't buy into any specific 9/11 conspiracy, but how does the two planes hitting the towers affect whether or not it could be an inside job?
>>
>>72595843

what the hell are you even on about? 9/11 was organised by jews executed by the sandniggers and america covered the whole thing up

maybe no controlled demolition but it was sure a inside job
>>
>>72594441

Yup - the TPP is a perfect example
>>
>>72595843
HURR DURR NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU
>>
>>72594441
9/11 was totally an inside job, look up Operation Northwoods

Dubya made his poppy proud
>>
Is there a difference between elite jews and lower jews or are they just the jew?
>>
>>72594441
>took 3 years
you might as well kill yourself right now, faggot
>>
>>72596908
Der ewige jude
>>
>>72596760
How did they setup the entire building with explosives? Who knew that a plane was coming?
>>
>>72596015
I have the exact same thoughts as you and am on the other side of the world. Have a good winter (?) Aussie bro
>>
>>72596792
So who do you guys think is pulling the strings? Jews? Rothschilds? Secret societies? Intelligence agencies? Bored rich reptilians?

My vote's on rivalries between all of the above.
>>
>>72596959

Guess its the same with wondering muslims then.
>>
The jews run a shit ton of things that isn't even a /pol/ thing. Everyone knows that
>>
>>72597066
Yes - and all the wealthy motherfuckers
>>
>>72597066
Some sour old farts that will die before we hang them. If they push too hard on society it will collapse and reborn from anarchy.
>>
>>72595843
>I saw the first plane hit the first tower
Yeah nah Fuck off ya cunt
>>
>>72594441
>(9/11 was not an inside job doe, that one I dont agree on)
jew pls go
>>
>>72594441
>(9/11 was not an inside job doe, that one I dont agree on)
wow, you're retarded
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.