[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed we've gone from 10-15 active Trump threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461922996565-1.jpg (94 KB, 1050x681) Image search: [Google]
1461922996565-1.jpg
94 KB, 1050x681
I've noticed we've gone from 10-15 active Trump threads to 2-5. When did his support here start dropping off? I think the tranny bathroom thing was when I first noticed it
>>
>>72594086
or it could be that its like, super fucking late at night

and im drunk
>>
Trump has moved to the point where he's trying to grind out a clear win rather than the 4 way slugfest of the earlier primaries. The New Hampshire primary was big news. Indiana, while critical to Trump getting enough delegates to avoid a contested convention, isn't as groundbreaking.
>>
>>72594086
Nothing to talk about really. Those threads suffered the fate of every general on every board, they became an off topic circle jerk. You don't need to talk about the same shit that happened today in 10 different threads at the same time.
>>
People got sick of seeing a meme candidate shilled so hard here.
>>
If you are really worried about shills changing your mind, you are a weak beat cuck male and shouldn't be supporting Trump in the first place because you are not a winner and you don't wanna win. You wanna lose, because you are a loser, and you wanna stay safe and warm in your mommies basement eating chicken tendies while you play vidya and troll 4chan all day and act like a bigman Navy SEAL True American Patriot; but you're not, you're a weak fucking faggot and you will never amount to anything because you are too worried about what someone else on the internet, which is NOT REAL LIFE, thinks instead of being a MAN and thinking for yourself and making your own decisions. And I can't blame you when mommy and wanting to be popular on the internet makes all the decisions for you. If you give a shit about your country, not about yourself, but about America, you will get your fat Hot Pocket ass out and vote from Trump, you will support Trump without wavering or worrying about what some other faggot, that is equally worthless, says about you or Trump on the internet. Grow the fuck up and grow a pair. God Bless DJT
>>
>>72594086
Late at night, no rallies or big news
Indiana is a "nice to have but not needed" state and even so all polls are indicating that Trump will win it. Trump will get the 1237, so that story isn't as nail-biting anymore.

/pol/ turns to absolute shit when there isn't a good news story.
>>
>>72594086
Nothing much has been happening lately
Just wait until he goes against Hillary and you'll see the board back in full throtle.
>>
Hillary pays better, why shill for Trump anymore?
>>
You have just as many as before, you just have a lot more shitpost / slide threads started so you just see less of them.
>>
>>72595955
this

you can only have the same thread so many times before wanting to force a 6'' piece of rebar through your skull at incredibly hihg speed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.