[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHILLING NOTICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x597
Daily reminder that Hillary is paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to manipulate online media, specifically high traffic image boards and blogs. She has 800 media "correspondents," AKA around-the-clock paid shitposters.
I know that only a Sith deals in absolutes, but if you bash Trump I'm just going to assume that you're an illegal, or you're shilling for Clinton at this point.
>>
>>72589703
She could at least hire better shitposters. Or outsource her work to Australia.
>>
File: 1442682481639.jpg (104 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1442682481639.jpg
104 KB, 604x604
"I decide who should make what based on my intuition and feelings"
>>
they already took over moderation of /r/thedonald

it's only a matter of time before they end up here
>>
File: 1461345858452.jpg (91 KB, 648x751) Image search: [Google]
1461345858452.jpg
91 KB, 648x751
some of these are the usual Rato shills that come in before the Tuesday Primaries
>>
>>72589703
Corollary reminder that $Hillary is the only candidate associated with an active FBI investigation.
>>
>>72589703
If she becomes president I'm going to fucking kill her
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 424x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 424x649
>>72589773
What?
>>
>>72589935
dont say that stuff Anon.
not online, not ever.

you gonna get v&
>>
>>72589778
It's not too bad. Yet.
The doxxing was fucking ridiculous though. I want to see someone get arrested already.
>>
>>72589703

>implying Trump isn't manipulating the media by saying outrageous things that get him free media time that he doesn't have to pay for out of his pocket for his mostly self-funded campaign
>>
>>72589703

God I hope she's dumb enough to stretch her email scandal case past inauguration day.

>court order under freedom of information act
>date was set for the 26th of April.

Maybe the emails are that scandalous that she doesn't want to reveal them before the general.

Nonetheless, if trump gets the presidency, Obama will pardon her. -the fix is in with his endorsement.

What I'm really hoping for is for one of these undisclosed foreign investors to her foundation getting feed up with her incompetence and puts a hit on her.
>>
>>72590234
I don't know if you're retarded or not, but that's exactly how he garners most of his support.
People love his anti-PC dialogue. He's winning the election without donations. He makes the media trip over itself every day. One show, and the ratings and views skyrocket. CNN is on their fucking knees for Trump to be on their programming.
>>
>>72590232
What doxxing?
>>
>>72592416
gathering information on a subject. documents...docs...dox...doxxing.
>>
It's not shilling. I know many people who post on 4Chan who love Hillary Clinton. I mean heck, she's for the people after all, who wouldn't love her?
>>
>>72589935
You're about to take a trip on the magic schoolbus.
>>
>>72593081
My mom loves Hillary clinton
>>
>>72589935
bye anon
>>
>>72589935

adios buddy.
>>
>Hillary doing a Bernie
Why does Hillary think she can get the Bernie votes?
>>
>>72589935
t. A Deadman
>>
Who the fuck is Hillary Clinton, who makes hundreds of millions a year, to talk about people earning too much fucking money?

People eat this shit up, too. That's what really makes my blood boil. There are people out there who legitimately support Hillary and have no idea or don't care what a lying, manipulative piece of fucking shit she is.
>>
>>72593769
She's the proof that women voters are a bunch of retards.
>>
>>72593769
>People eat this shit up, too
They really don't. My blue-pilled as hell mother, who has voted Democrat her entire life, despises Hillary Clinton. Her friends and co-workers despise Hillary Clinton. Clinton is not nearly as popular with women as she likes to pretend.
>>
File: swat-raid.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1937) Image search: [Google]
swat-raid.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1937
>>72589935
This is outside your house right now
>>
>>72589765
nah, wouldn't work. the cunts that would support her have the weakest bants around. Just think your SJWs, they would just REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER IN ALL CAPS, like make Donald drumpf again.
>>
>>72594811
That describes austrailia posts perfectly though
>>
>>72594091

>A training exercise using fake guns

Top shitpost m8
>>
Hillary had no good points. I haven't heard or seen anything that she's proposing
>>
>>72590232
Trumpfags doxxing people? That's fucking cute.
Good way to make themselves look like violent commies when they attempt intimidation over someone saying something they disagree with on Facebook.
>>
>>72592941
I meant what doxxing did they do? Are you referring to a specific event?
>>
>>72593484
She's mentally deficient.
>>
File: op'sgarden.jpg (338 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
op'sgarden.jpg
338 KB, 810x1080
>I can't stand it when somebody doesn't like the person I shill for
>so I will shriek at them

Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>72595045
Other way around
r/ShitRedditSays has either threatened to or have doxxed /rthe_donald mods
>>
>>72593292
Mine too
>>
>>72594886
A
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.