[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>medical professionals don't suggest the withdrawal method
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5
File: 3887887_medium.jpg (10 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
3887887_medium.jpg
10 KB, 180x180
>medical professionals don't suggest the withdrawal method as a form of birth control
>it's been the most prevalent form of birth control in the history of humanity
>the medical industry gets no financial gain from supporting the withdrawal method: they want to sell pills, IUDs, condoms, etc
>the withdrawal method might be just marginally less effective than condoms

Is this a plausible conspiracy? I'm in a monogamous relationship and only use the pull-out method. Don't have any children yet.
>>
>>72584070
>pulling out has been the most widely used birth control method throughout human history

I would tend to view that as evidence that it doesn't work, since, you know, there are so many people
>>
>>72584491

>No babby batter no babby
>>
>>72584589
>and yet there is babby
>>
>>72584070

Spermatazoa are present in the precum you fuckwit.
>>
>>72584070

I don't use condoms and prefer to raw dog it.

Pull out method is the method I always use, even if she's on the pill. Been with a handful of women and, as far as I know, I have no kids.
>>
Same here OP. I don't think it's a conspiracy, just a little white lie to spare the health care system. Dumbasses don't pull out. Also, dumbasses get gonorrhea.
>>
seems people fuck it up eventually
>>
>>72584685

There is no definitive proof that cowper's fluid contains spermatazoa, at least of a high enough quality to conceive.
>>
>>72584070
Pull out method is 100% effective. Unless you are in that 6% of men that have sperm released in your precum. Then, you are a father.
>>
>>72584070
I got two daughters out of it. Or maybe that was rhythm method.
>>
>>72584844
You could take your precum and dab it on a slide and look at it yourself if you have a microscope.
>>
>>72584861

Studies I'm finding are all over the place. Perfect condom use says pregnancy rate is 2% a year whereas pull-out method with perfect use is only 4%. Textbooks I had to read in school's sex ed made it sound like it approaches 100%.
>>
>>72584070
worked for me for 15 years
inb4: impotent
first time i timed a bust with ovulation... she got a baby
>>
When I masturbate, just before I cum, sometimes there's a phantom squirt. I don't feel it come out of my p.p., but I'll feel it hit me on the chest or stomach and if I am watching sometimes see it.
>>
>>72584844
Correct. I did my research, and it is either never present or always present in a given man. If it is, it's an amount that, if in actual cum, would have a fertility rate of 2.5% (100 men bang their wife without protection for a whole year, only 2.5 get pregnant). And that's in cum. Precum has no protective substances. Let's say it's 98% protection anyway. Bing, same as condom.
>>
>>72584685
Hello CIDF

go peddle your misinfo somewhere else
>>
Just have the girl on top when you cum, you get to bust in her and sperm can't travel upwards.
>>
ITT: Virgins pretend they know about sex.
>>
>>72585052

Goddamnit.

That's still high enough for me to be scared.

I never use a condom because I can't reach climax from sex so I thought it was fine.

There goes that.
>>
>>72585044
autism speaks
>>
>>72584070
its actually incredibly difficult to get a bitch pregnant.
>>
Pull-out method is definitely a viable method as long as you peed before your last ejaculation. The urea in your urine will kill any residual sperm in your uretha.

Now, precum comes straight from your bulbourethral gland. This gland is located downstream from where sperm and all that other good stuff is made. So, while you're having sex, the bulbourethral gland is secreting mucous (precum) that primes the urethra for sperm transportation by removing any urea. Assuming you peed as stated before, there is no living/viable sperm in the urethra.

As long as you pull-out before ejaculating, you should be fine.
>>
>>72584070
I've been in a monogamous relationship for 8 years and I have no kids. Pull out method only.
>>
>>72584070
Same, I pull out almost exclusively and haven't impregnated. I don't precum though anyway, even in masturbation.
>>72584491
>>72584662
Maybe they're not pulling out but cumming inside, Hiro.
>>
>>72584844

Not the results I got when I swabbed your mother's mouth.
>>
>>72585216
You realize that doesn't mean each act has a 98% protection rate, just that if 100 people used the pull out method, 2% would fuck it up and get pregnant. (same with condoms)
>>
>>72584070
>Is this a plausible conspiracy?
Maybe if you've grown up with socialized health care
>>
>>72584070
It has worked for me 100% of the time. I have 2 kids and both were first go blows straight to the ovaries..Otherwise its on her back, tits face..whatever.
>>
>>72584070
This thread reminds me of a guy I used to know who thought wearing boxer during it would keep him from getting the herp.
>>
>>72584070
you're infertile mate
>>
>>72584944
that's because it's safer to tell that to high school kids who are going to bust a nut inside no matter what for lack of control / experience

it's a different story for adults in long term relationships who've fucked a lot before
>>
My current pregnancy happened using the "pull out" method. I'm not salty about it, but it's definitely not reliable.
>>
>>72584070
There's sperm cells in your pre ejaculate, one is enough and you release it all through out intercourse.

Not really that hard to figure out.
>>
I don't get why other white people hate kids so much, I love my 7 lil minions
>>
>>72584070
>only use the pull-out method
Sure, you're playing russian roulette with a 200 slots cylinder revolver.

Low chance of ruining your life.
Never the less, real chance.

Why don't your GF get the implant in her arm? My GF of six years has one, best 50USD we ever spent. I can cum all I want inside her.
>>
>>72585852

I read somewhere that the pull-out method might have negative psychological effects on the man and I think this might hold some water.

When I'm about to cum, I have the strongest desire to thrust as deep as I can and cum, but I need to pull out. Sometimes it feels weird. This can't be good for your mental health, I guess humans were designed against it.

Using a condom feels like shit during sex but at least I can cum deep. Unprotected feels amazing during but can't cum inside.
>>
File: pregnancy chances.png (36 KB, 611x612) Image search: [Google]
pregnancy chances.png
36 KB, 611x612
There are only 6 days in a women's menstrual cycle where she can get pregnant. Bust inside her all you want other than those 6 days.
>>
The pullout method "working" is womans lies to leglock you at the last second and impregnate her with free money
>>
>>72585989
Decades of brainwashing. That's why.
>>
>>72585989
Individualistic culture coupled with modern day "git mine" hedonism. Kids are only seen as an ankle weight for most.
>>
>>72584070
>implying the best birth control isn't a swift punch to the gut
>>
>>72586020
My ex-gf was had an IUD so I was always able to cum inside her

>tfw when you're hitting it from behind doggy style
>gf knows when I'm cumming
>she pushes her ass as hard as she can against me so I can cum in her as deep as I can

God I miss that whore
>>
Every time I start to put a condom on, the tip of my dick thinks it's a race to my balls. -Jim Trannyfucker Norton
>>
>>72586020
>>72585852
This is why the pull out method isn't recommended. Your mind is lost to instincts as you near climax, even though the pull out method is reliable, pulling out isn't. There's also the STD issue.
>>
>>72585044
I use the pull and pray method and can confirm the pre orgasm squirt

But I also know how to cause a miscarriage from food

>protip
Don't drink coconut water if you are trying to have a baby

If my girl is late she drinks coconut water and the next day it's like the elevator scene from the shining

There is another herb but I can't tell you the english name
IIt you go to an Asian market and ask for the greens that you eat with balut(baby duck)

God luck out there
>>
>>72586022
Humans CAN get pregnant 365, just it is MUCH easier to get pregnant during that time. But the lil swimmers will go right up to the ovaries and knock on the door at any given time.
>>
>normie problems
>>
>>72585985
>one is enough
American sex ed everybdy.
>>
>>72586099
I know a guy that this happened to for real
Just one tho
>>
>>72584070
>yet

> "yet"

You've answered your own question.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 373x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 373x359
As a father of twins I can tell you it doesn't work.
>>
File: 1436657347922.jpg (117 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
1436657347922.jpg
117 KB, 435x750
Want to know the best form of contraception?

Eternal virginity. It's why I'm practising it.
>>
>>72587645
Well all that tells us is that it just didnt work twice.....It worked all the other times tho didn't it?
Lets see what happens.
>>
>>72587645

And you cleaned up all your cum afterward......right?

You got a paternity test, right?
>>
>>72585984
You may not be salty but ur girl was
>>
>>72584070
>goy, stop pulling out and buy our products
>>
>>72585985
>one sperm is enough

Even if 10-15 sperm actually manage to reach the egg, its very unlikely that one will actually be able to penetrate the egg and fertilize it. Its not as easy as just bumping into the egg. Sperm has to degrade the outer layer of the egg in order to penetrate. One sperm does not have enough enzyme to fully get through. Often one sperm will get a decent way through, then one just happens to hit the same spot and can finish the job.
>>
>>72588392
No I'm not an Austist. My kids look exactly like me.
Just because you got cucked doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
withdrawal is not effective because the temptation to just stick it in and cum deep is too tempting

i've been there before too
>>
>>72584070
>catholic church recommends tracking fertility cycle and just not having sex when you can have kids
>works every time
>no one does it
>>
>>72589336
>works every time
>>
>>72585985
While ultimately one sperm fertilizes the egg, you need a substantial number of them to break down the egg's outer layer.
>>
>>72589435
>don't have sex when wife can get pregnant
I mean it's worked for me m8.
>>
>>72586723
Aha yes this explains the low birthrates in your native Philippines then
>>
lol people actually use condoms for birth control?

Its just meant to protect you from STDs when you bang skanks on 1 night stands.

pull out works 100%, just dont cum in her, its not complicated
>>
>>72589498
>Although effectiveness varies, in the first year of typical use an estimated 13 out of 100 women practicing the rhythm method for birth control will get pregnant.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/rhythm-method/basics/risks/prc-20013489
>>
>>72584662
>>72584491
If it's what you use Japan it may be too effective.
>>
>>72590047
Well, time to stop doing that then.
I suppose I could just go without sex.
I already have a few kids anyway.
>>
>>72584070
cumming inside is so much better though bruh
>>
>>72590047
Rhythm method is not the same as coitus interuptus.
>>
>>72584070
Well, I am 33 and I started having sex at 16. I used to fuck my GF 5 times a day or more.I have been in 3 LTR's with regular sex, often multiple times a day. I am currently with the love of my life, 3 1/2 years now.

I have never used any form of birth control other than the pull out method and I have no children. But I also practiced Qi Gong for manyyears and I have very good control over my body, i.e. I can tighten up and keep cum from ejaculating from my penis and I can stop myself from orgasming altogether until I am ready, so that may have something to do with it.
>>
>>72584070
My dad told me he always wears a condom and pulls out.
Always ;_;
>>
>>72590688
How does one do this never cum
>>
>>72584070
why is it going in her belly button?
>>
>>72585380
Its honestly not. Maybe you are infertile.
>t. father who needs a time machine
>>
>>72584070
How big do you have to be to hit the fornixes?
>>
>>72589270
>My kids look exactly like me.

And nobody else on earth looks like you?
>>
>>72591086
I do cum, I can just delay it for as long as I want. And I can also hold my cum in so that it doesn't actually ejaculate from my penis. It just gets absorbed back into my body. You can practice this by pinching the very base of your penis just before orgasm, but you have to hold it in for a while after you climax or it will still dribble out later. But by doing Qi Gong (think of it as kind of like male kegels done in tandem with very specific breathing techniques) you can actually hold your cum in without having to use your fingers to manually pinch your member and occlude the semen. It also gives you much longer, more powerful orgasms. But the main point of it is being able to delay your orgasm so that the woman can climax first or simultaneously, which is by far the greatest way to have an orgasm.

There is nothing better than doing Qi Gong, sitting in the lotus position with the woman on top of you in your lap facing you with her legs wrapped around you and cumming together at the same moment, eyes locked. It is an absolutely amazing experience. Very spiritual.
>>
>>72584070
I was like you OP, I too was a cheap bastard, now I have 2 kids. Condoms workout cheaper than kids, every time. And you don't have to wash you sheets as often..
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.