[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if we don't need to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nr31w9yzI21uy2ouwo1_500.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr31w9yzI21uy2ouwo1_500.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
This will sound stupid at a first glance, but bear with me.

All around us we are surrounded by "statements" or beliefs carefully planted in our minds to get us to consume something, or to behave in a certain way. These premises are set up by the jooz or the illuminati or whatever you think is the class that controls the world, which btw, I'm 100% sure that everything works that way.

What's the first thing you learn in your life that "it's going to happen for sure"? You're going to die.

What if that is also a lie? What if dead is caused by something we eat everyday on our food or drink in our water?
Think about it, it 100% feasible from a scientific viewpoint, and also, if you were part of the ruling class, wouldn't you do it? Fresh meat all the time.
>>
>>72583860
No, you really do need to die.
>>
>>72583860
We don't die. We go to another realm after this life.
>>
>>72583977
... but why?
>>
>>72583860
>This will sound stupid at a first glance
Still sounded stupid after all that.
>>
>>72584074
Because you deserve it
>>
>>72583860
Yes, just don't eat food or drink liquids, then you will surely live forever. In fact, I dare you not to eat or drink for a week and see how much stronger you feel!
>>
You guys are retarded, for real. I'm out. Keep feeling the bern.
>>
>>72584410
Don't forget to die
>>
File: 1453782308073.jpg (9 KB, 263x297) Image search: [Google]
1453782308073.jpg
9 KB, 263x297
>don't need to die

Everyone, everywhere, everything ends. Get over it and life you life.
>>
>>72584717
>Get over it and life you life.
Or dont. Because it really doesnt matter.
>>
>>72583860
no pedro this is /x/ material .this is /pol/ not /x/

i understand the concept of boundaries is a mystery to you. it all must be very confusing everything doesnt go anywhere

nobodys perfect. im pretty bad at spelling
>>
>>72583860
>not wanting to know that person you hate will day some day
>>
File: enhanced-8895-1415918852-4.jpg (52 KB, 592x790) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-8895-1415918852-4.jpg
52 KB, 592x790
>>72585198
die*
>>
Life is a question asked by nature and answered by death.
You are asking a different question with a different answer
>>
I understand your desire to spend an eternity building the wall and maintaining it, I really do.
>>
>>72583860
what if dying is just taking a break from work and suffering and eventually science and technology will advance to the point where we can bring dead people back to life and radically change the universe potentially with the help of artificial intelligence but all of the people who are afraid of science and think artificial intelligence is going to be like in the terminator movies are holding us back so more people will die than necessary because we can't convince them this is true because they feel too weak and just try to convince themselves that dying is a good thing?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.