[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol is a Muslim board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
Before you act like a jew and bash this concept, consider the following;

>strong men
>obedient women who exist to aid their man and raise his children
>faggots thrown from high places
>criminals strongly punished in ways that actually deter crime
>no usury system of banking

Honestly you know what I say is true. The West wants you cucked, gay, submissive to women and slaves to the Jew.

Islam wants the exact opposite. Join the Mujahideen pol. We would welcome fresh, intelligent men like you.
>>
God wants you to be strong and raise a healthy large family with a woman who loves you and only you.

Join the Mujahideen and help us carry out God's work upon the Earth.
>>
get fucked dune coon. i dot need superstition for sterngth or humanity.

send the niggers back to africa 2016
>>
>>72583301
wall 2016. get fucked mexico. save the western societies or perish with them. fuck this phones keyboard.
>>
File: 1454391928304.jpg (490 KB, 2048x1150) Image search: [Google]
1454391928304.jpg
490 KB, 2048x1150
>>72583152
>/pol/
>White

>Muslims
>Shitskins
>>
File: isis.jpg (59 KB, 596x283) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
59 KB, 596x283
>>72583301
What are you sticking to exactly? The freedom to be gay, never breed, let thugs and criminals run your streets and be subservient to women?

>Actual American life goals
>>
>>72583532
Islam isn't racial, it is the way humans were meant to exist.
>>
>>72583584
you make this thread a lot.
>>
I am a Nordic Lutheran. I praise God and Jesus.

Think about this for a second btw, Jesus was mutilated in front of Jews and their laughter, still to this day they can't stop bashing and hating Jesus.

How could people try to compare Christians with Jews if Jews are the most powerful and rich and influential while the Christians suffer?
>>
Never.

t. athiest who would stand shoulder to shoulder with Christian brothers against the muslim hordes until the bitter end.

sage
>>
>pro-sharia scumdogs
Crush theocrats wherever they may be
>>
>>72583695
jesus was a hippie who was too much of a beta to stand up for himself/ fuck that guy
>>
>>72584192
It's the truth though, to this day Jews cannot stand Jesus or his followers. Just look at how the Jews portray the Christians and treat them through the media on a daily basis, they make Christians out to be radical idiots any more.
>>
Haha, dune coon that's funny.
We muricans have the freedom to do what we want
> Isis doesn't have the balls to duck with us
> Al queda ruined it for all Ackmed's
> it was a good shot though
> hit us now and we'll destroy the middle east just to eradicate you.
>>
/pol/ doesn't cling to any one race religion or ideology.
>>
>>72583301
>dune coon
kek
>>
File: shig.png (43 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
shig.png
43 KB, 235x236
>/pol/ has uniform opinions
topkek
>>
>>72583152
Then why is every Islamic country so utterly shit and every half-decent country primarily Christian?
>>
File: 1458631376428.jpg (145 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458631376428.jpg
145 KB, 960x960
Going to a church tomorrow, checking out the Mormon religion. Islam can fuck little boys asses.
>>
>>72583246
"loves"
Okay, Muhammad.
>>
>>72583152
>literally believe that their illiterate desert warlord managed to perfectly record the word of God
>also he split the moon in two
>and flew to heaven on a winged horse

I can at least understand why those indoctrinated from birth keep the faith. Converts to Islam have to be among the stupidest and most gullible people on the planet.
>>
>>72583152
It is possible to hate jews and muslims at the same time. One need not pick from two options - the world is large.
>>
>>72583152
Git fucked you smelly bastard. Go recruit for Isis elsewhere.
>>
File: Stepford.jpg (91 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
Stepford.jpg
91 KB, 400x445
>>72583152

>strong men
>obedient women
>criminals strongly punished

Sounds more like stepford to me.
>>
File: mitt-romney-laughing.jpg (49 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mitt-romney-laughing.jpg
49 KB, 400x300
>>72583152
we're not going to support islam right now, you forgot the number 1 rule for /pol/
we're contrarians
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.