[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the priesthood is rising! What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Glenn-Beck1-e1439721967971.png (1 MB, 1293x662) Image search: [Google]
Glenn-Beck1-e1439721967971.png
1 MB, 1293x662
>the priesthood is rising!

What did he mean by this?
>>
I think it was codewords for "I've run out of donuts"
>>
>>72571535

This is what happens when you drink your own kool-aid.
>>
Those are the FAGGIEST glasses in existence
>>
File: meme.jpg (29 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
29 KB, 600x327
>>72571535

Maybe that is code for no one who supports Trump listens to his ass anymore and no one with sense will ever come back to his show. Many millions of fans, lost to him.

Cruz groupies will still listen to him but he has lost his Trump listenership, despite some retarded talk about us coming back to a station airing his blatherings. Stations will soon drop him due to lack of ratings.

So after Cruz loses the nomination, Beck will go off the air, likely, and become a bitter and lonely old man that no one pays attention to anymore about anything.
Because he lost me a long time ago.
>>
>>72571535
This guy moved out of his house in Connecticut because he wanted to build an 8 foot wall in front of his property to "protect against bullets", but the town refused to give him a waiver since it violated zoning laws. Also, everyone thought he was a douche bag, even the other Mormons who are all really solid, cool people.
>>
>>72571535
He's slowly becoming a pedophile. Slowly, but surely.
>>
>>72571535
Church of Cheetos.
>>
>>72571535

Who knows anymore. He thought it was a good idea to mock Donald trump by dumping his face in cheeto dust
>>
>>72572420
remember the good ol' days?
>>
>>72571535
Secret Mormon stuff.
>>
He means, that he's slowly getting more and more neurotic by the day.

It's just a matter of time before he offs himself and takes the rest of his family with him.
>>
>>72571535
It's the Beck daily reminder to all the pastors and other religious leaders in his audience to rep his show to their flocks, because religious sheep are virtually his only audience, and they need to hear periodic god-talk to stay primed for next pay period's trimming.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.