[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything actually redpilled on Netflix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1432245596652.jpg (422 KB, 570x858) Image search: [Google]
1432245596652.jpg
422 KB, 570x858
Gonna stay in tonight with a bottle of wine and a pizza and fuck my cat. Is there anything actually redpilled on Netflix that is worth watching?
>>
I always fantasized that Velma was a raging lesbian, but that I could convert her with a good solid fucking. She'd be all over me like glue after that.

That pic makes me believe.
>>
>>72571284
Nope. Closest thing would be that Hitler "Guess who's back" or whatever the fuck it's called. Shitflix is degenerate central don't even waste your time with it if you're looking for anything redpill related.
>>
>>72571284
MUH DICK!!
>>
File: FRANK.jpg (75 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
FRANK.jpg
75 KB, 1280x719
>>72571284

House of Cards
>>
>>72571899
I was hopeful about guess who's back, but it just pushes the liberal agenda too hard.
>>
>>72572268
You're kidding right? Season 3 was a libcuck's wet dream.
>>
>>72571284
The Man in the High Castle

minor spoilers:

Hitler doesn't show up until the end of the season, but he leads "the good nazis"
>>
>>72572268

HoC

>red pilled

lol!

and no there isnt anything red pilled on netflix

best thing you can watch on there is Better Call Saul S1 and S2 ... its the maximum /comfy/ show

stellar acting, stellar directing, finest cinematography.. overall awesomeoness
>>
Empire of Dust. Beasts of No Nation. Blackfish.
>>
>>72571284
>Gonna stay in tonight with a bottle of wine and a pizza and fuck my cat.
>and fuck my cat

Don't do this.
>>
>>72572613
>The Man in the High Castle

That show was shit and it didn't even have real nazis in it. "Art is degenerate" "Bibles are banned" are you kidding me?
>>
>>72572569

How?
>>
>>72571284
>Gonna stay in tonight with a bottle of wine and a pizza and fuck my cat.

I had the same plan but with vodka and ramen.
>>
>>72572732

>implying that isn't what current alt right faggots are all about

it's a good show. even paints hitler as the more moderate force trying to control his radical underlings.
>>
>>72572613
This.

Nazis rule the world (with the Empire of Butthurt Japan), and it's an efficient highly advanced empire.

Think the "Wolfenstine: The New Order" universe, but without the robots and lightning weapons.

A near utopia with Hitler being the nice old all knowing grandfather.
>>
>>72572781
>muh pussy riot
>muh gay rights
>bisexual US president threesome
>Russian president doesn't really believe faggotry is wrong, says no rational person would
Probably plenty of other things, it's been a year since I watched it.
>>
>>72572732
>certain art
>certain Bibles

Remember, they were trying to eradicate the thought of "old tainted jew America".

Art was still allowed, but not "American art", Bibles were allowed, but only when the "jew" parts were removed.. as in no original / old Bibles allowed.
>>
>>72572613
That show was such garbage. Dick's spinning in his grave.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.