[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: bernieecono.jpg (71 KB, 552x485) Image search: [Google]
bernieecono.jpg
71 KB, 552x485
Is he wrong?
>>
>>72567927
Home & Auto Loans = Collateral
College Loan = No Collateral
>>
>>72567927
Cars and houses are easily repo'd

Time spent in class cannot be
>>
>>72567927

I can't get an auto loan or mortgage at 2.5%. lol
>>
>>72568086
It's like he doesn't understand money...
>>
How can he be this publicly stupid?
>>
>implying a jew doesn't know how loans work
He's just acting dumb to get votes from goyim
>>
>>72567927
Unsecured loans pay more. Though student loans are interest free for citizens and permanent residents here
>>
>Forced to pay 7% or more

No one is forced to go to college.
>>
>>72568276
He isn't. He's a fucking Jew and pretends to be stupid in order to appeal to the young libs who are indebted to student loans and can't find a job to pay the said loans back.
>>
>>72567927
There's no collateral because we've outlawed indenture, it makes perfect sense for the interest rates to be much higher than they already are.
>>
File: 1405564176436.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1405564176436.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>72568086
THIS 1000x, they can always take your home or car back and sell it.... its easier to re-coup profit
>>
Nobody but people with absolutely top-tier credit scores get 2.5% APR car loans.

Most retards out there are getting 20%+ because much like the same people getting student loans for their gender studies degrees, they know fuck all about financial responsibility.
>>
File: 1459652565999.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1459652565999.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>Bernie intentionally panders to the dumbest people in America by saying wildly illogical things that only appeal to idiots who don't know any better.
>occasionally throws out the very popular "anti white" comment/remark
>because he mentions "college" constantly he gets away with it and because liberals don't believe being anti white is racist they don't care.

>Trump says things like "lets address immigration and employment reform!"
>people constantly say he and his supporters are stupid and racist
>his ideas actually make sense

Gotta love the idiotic world of 2016.
>>
>>72567927
what is the porcentage of americans going to college? i always have the notion that alot of educated americans don't go there. here is almost obligatory for everyone who isnt a poorfag
>>
>>72569322
>i always have the notion that alot of educated americans don't go there
How else are they going to be educated? Do you imagine there is a majority of self-taught people in America?
>>
>>72567927

I need a loan of 100,000+ for a gender studies degree so I can get a job at the gender factory down the road
>>
>>72568276
because most of his supporters are young and borderline retarded

>>72568446
>le sneaky jew conspiracy
he isn't pretending, he is legitimately stupid. he hasn't ever held a real job, his entire life has been working as a government slug living off of taxpayer dollars. he knows nothing
>>
>>72569168
Just fuck my shit up.

Critical thinking is a dead skill.
>>
>>72569540
good parents, and good grades in high school? lots of them just choose to work after they get out of school.
by educated i didn't mean necessarily an engineer or a scientist
>>
>>72568086
>>72568140
Why not take their degrees away? Make them pay the difference for housing too.
>>
>>72568180
Maybe you should have paid that credit card
>>
>>72569917
Majority of graduates don't work in their field they got their degree in. Banks going to tell employers to fire them because they aren't paying bills? That's shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>72569917

Because the degrees are worthless.
>>
Investing in educating your populace leads to economic growth and increased tax revenue in the future from higher paying jobs and higher earning citizens

There is literally nothing wrong with Tuition free college

It costs what? $70 billion a year in the US? And how much would GDP rise and tax revenue rise because of it?
>>
>>72569917
Because you don't show your fucking degree to people when you apply for a job. Nobody cares about the piece of paper itself.
>>
>>72571695
Most applications do require a degree though.
>>
>>72567927
>Forced
You could have just NOT SIGNED INTO THE LOAN.
>>
>>72571371
The degrees are worthless. Only "education" you need is job training which employers should provide. If what you say is true then these college grads wouldn't be in debt in the first place.
>>
>>72569168

Maybe if Trump actually said that he wouldn't be so demonized. But he makes it up as he goes a long and has zero tact, the vocabulary and syntax of middle schooler, etc.
>>
>>72567927
One of the key issues with the price of college is the inflation of the "need" of degrees for jobs that truly don't need a 4 year degree (often don't need a 2 year). HR departments are destroying our country. Seriously, go search job listings at some point and look over many of the ones that require a four year degree, and you'll find shit like a manager at a car rental place, administrative assistants, and etc.

Add into that the for profit nature of many colleges and you have a system that feeds into itself .
>>
>>72572589
He speaks simply for all to understand. Sign of a good leader.
>>
>>72572897

No, not really. Sign of someone incompetent making shit up as they go along, flip flopping on every other issue, etc.

But the alt right needs a strong, edgy daddy figure, so there we go. That and his existence is a middle finger to the shite establishment.
>>
>>72568086
FPBP as always.
>>
File: 1461729863680.jpg (79 KB, 464x416) Image search: [Google]
1461729863680.jpg
79 KB, 464x416
>>72567927
He's right in the same way that a 12 year old kid can look at someone with a broken leg and say "Yeah, that's broken. I bet it hurts! Can I poke it?"

It doesn't take a doctor or a genius to point out a festering wound. It does take one to turn the tide of a country, and #FeelTheTaxBern's plan is to saw off both legs altogether so that nobody has to walk anymore. It ain't gonna work, kids.
>>
>>72569917
That adds risk to the person taking out the loan, but it doesn't add a means for the lender to recoup part of the loss.

Your degree is worthless to me in that sense, because it's not my degree, and non-transferrable.
>>
>>72567927
I love how he doesn't even try to hide how much he panders to college faggots.
>>
>>72567927
>paying for education

Stay cucked america.
>>
>>72567927
9.5% interest without any Collateral is actually a great deal.
>>
>>72568344
Fuckin mountain jew knows whats up.
>>
>>72568086
Explain? How do home and auto loans have collateal?
>>
>>72567927
Auto and Home loan are secured by colateral.
Credit cards carry up to a 25% debt and are unsecured.

I'm amazed that we give student loans with such a low interest considering that they are completely unsecured.
>>
>>72568086
false, the agreement to not be able to be discharged in bankruptcy is collateral. in theory, it's a guaranteed loan
>>
>>72574629
The home or the car themselves can be reposessed.

Also, they're based on credit history, whereas student loans tend to be given to someone with no credit history.
>>
>>72570053

I've never willfully taken credit debt, actually. Just some really shitty medical debt from an ER visit.

I'm just a poorfag.

Ironically, I can get a student loan at a much lower rate without any collateral :^) all I have to do is show up and sign some papers.
>>
>>72569917
Because the degrees are worthless and they have no money.
>>
>>72574747
So your point is they charge more for college because....
>>
>>72574946
...the loan is fundamentally riskier for the lender
>>
>>72575060
is it? it can not be removed through bankruptcy
>>
>>72574946
Because when the owner of the degree fails to amount to anything and uses the loan to pay for a few years of partying and learning a useless degree, the Taxpayers have been compensated by factoring higher fees. You can't repossess their 'education'. If you borrow something, you are expected to give it back.

If they use the loan to further their careers and become gainfully employed, the loan is paid off and everyone is happy, in fact better off due to increased productivity/growth brought about by their success.

Don't be dense.
>>
>>72575474
I suppose I should say 'loaners' instead of 'taxpayers'. I dont know how it works in America, but over here, the taxpayers would be loosing out.
>>
>>72574946
A house or car can be taken away and resold to cover debt. College education cannot, the lender has nothing that can be used to cover losses.
>>
>>72575115
That is only BECAUSE it is much more riskier for the lender. Even though it can't be removed by bankruptcy, this doesn't guarantee that the lender will get the scheduled payments.
>>
>>72575115
It's about the person's ability to keep up with the payments. If some useless fag can't pay because of his women's studies degree you get nothing, ever. If some retarded redneck can't pay for his new monster truck you at least get the monster truck.
>>
>>72575115
Doesnt make money appear when the borrower doesnt pay.
>>
>>72568086
And he calls himself a jew...
>>
>>72569917
You can't sell a degree without removing it's metaphysical value. Without the course it's literally a piece of paper.
>>
>>72575817
yes, but putting high interest rates + no bankruptcy just seems like a good way to ensure no payments because payments would be too high, especially in today job climate where i would say a decent majority are unable to land decent paying first jobs out of school.

I just don't see how we can just excuse lenders and blame the lendee when the lender is clearly taking advantage of the no bankruptcy clause, let them default, and collect debts through court by having the government cut pay checks/tax refunds

like, yea, stupid people got into the deal, but let's not look at lenders as innocents
>>
>>72568773
>this 1000x

Reddit please go.
>>
>>72575885
>>72575817
>>72575885
see
>>72576107
>>
It makes no sense that people finance 4 years of university with 7% interest rate loans. Going to a community college for 2 years and then transferring is a much cheaper option.

>but muh college experience!!!!11!
>>
>>72567927
You will always have something in possession with a car or a house. At best with education you will get a piece of paper, with that piece of paper you might be only able to do something that you could do if you didn't get that piece of paper only 3-4 years later.

Why should tax payers foot the bill for a liberal arts degree or any degree, if it is an investment like a house then why shouldn't tax payers fund people to take ownership of houses too, where does it stop?
>>
>>72571371

It depends on your degree. The people complaining about the cost tends to have useless degrees.
>>
File: 1460068843601.jpg (56 KB, 639x507) Image search: [Google]
1460068843601.jpg
56 KB, 639x507
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: bernie-adjective-tweet-.jpg (110 KB, 900x752) Image search: [Google]
bernie-adjective-tweet-.jpg
110 KB, 900x752
>>
>>72571371
One of the reason those jobs are higher paying is because of the rarity of those with the qualifications to do them.
Do you honestly think an employer is going to keep paying high wages for engineers if they start getting a 1,000 engineers turning up at interviews?
>>
File: 1462058996289.png (391 KB, 649x430) Image search: [Google]
1462058996289.png
391 KB, 649x430
>>72576555
We've had this problem a long time. It's hard to find work when you're young and out of school so a lot of people study something stupid so they can life off student loans and not have to worry about finding a job for a few years. Now we have almost an entire generation of people who are good for nothing. I want to send these people to reassignment camps, teach them something useful, get them working, reawaken our industries. They'd get off their blogs if they had something real to be proud of.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.