[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALEX JONES NAMES THE JEW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x1136
Alex jones goes full redpill

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUAfAmWy6PQ

>confirms Jews run the ADL
>confirms Jews created communism and took over Russia by creating the Soviet Union
>confirms Jews completely run the neo cons and Republican Party

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
File: afsd.png (593 KB, 504x658) Image search: [Google]
afsd.png
593 KB, 504x658
>>72563922
madman
>>
>>72563922
Let me guess, the Jews are Nazis.
>>
>>72564526
you should just watch the video, but he does point out the Jews have given awards to Soros, a known nazi collaborator, and Schwarzenegger also a known nazi.
>>
File: 1388512657187.jpg (3 MB, 1800x2100) Image search: [Google]
1388512657187.jpg
3 MB, 1800x2100
>>72564621
Looks like I didn't need to watch it.
>>
>>72564796
What I posted was literally 5 seconds of the video. If you want to be ignorant then ignore it, your choice to make just like it's the choice of your fellow countrymen to be ignorant of your Islamic invasion.
>>
>>72563922
Balls of steel. Stay safe aj, the globalists are going to be gunning for you now
>>
>>72563922
I had Alex Jones marked as controlled opposition but this is pretty redpilled for him.

Globalists aren't just attacking national sovereignty around the world, they're also fanning flames by race baiting and sowing the seeds of division among the populous. A divided populous is one less likely to unite together against their corruption.

Divide and conquer - always.
>>
please stay safe alex i will pray for you before i go to bed.you stand up for all of us

a pure real human being
>>
i though Jones soldout along time ago
>>
>>72565908
(((youmun bean)))
>>
>>72564526
Yes.
>>
File: sensiblechuckle2.png (541 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle2.png
541 KB, 736x552
>>72563922
>Jews run the ADL
No fucking shit? Next he'll be saying CAIR is run by muzzies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.