[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people actually believe the "We waz Kangz'n sheeet"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3567088/Tyga-puts-random-array-household-goods-sale-including-extensive-range-Egyptian-artifacts-shoe-collection-amid-reports-s-moving-house.html

>read more
>he has a child with woman who is currently dating Kardashian brother
>he is currently dating a Jenner sister

How fucking Fritzlised is this family?
>>
>>72559774
Yes, they do. Back in February, I got a WE WUZ KANGZ email from some Black organization at my school inviting me to some Black History nonsense gathering.
>>
>>72559774
curing hunger and aids in africa was an enormous waste of white, non-kike resources
>>
>>72560762

Got a link for that article?
>>
>>72560836
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=immigrant%3F+we+sent+out+search+parties
>>
>>72561105
explain yourself
>>
>>72560762
>labour
>>
Actual keks.
>>
Gas the cucks, rape the jews, 1 was sid jo
>>
>>72559774
>Financially savvy
>Selling his kids toys
I fucking doubt it. He probably has a case of the Kanye debt
>>
>>72561234
thats hot desu
>>
THey believe whatever the jew media machine spews. They believe that the illuminati, whatever that is, has some grand conspiracy to use hi hop to 'keep them daaaaawn'. As if some elite group would have nothing better to do than to worry about niggers.....
>>
>>72559774

I browse instagram and I don't know how it pops up on my feed but the amount of damage control blacks do on instagram just wreaks of desperation. Just imagine "feel good" memes...

>No woman can love their man the way a black woman can
>They want to put you in chains, but just remember that you're royalty
>>
>>72564768
>I pity tha fool and hiz money tha are soon parted
>>
>>72559774
>Black

>People

Top fucking kek.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.