[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can psychopathy be prevented by banning all forms of degenerate media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: spot a psycho.jpg (51 KB, 503x599) Image search: [Google]
spot a psycho.jpg
51 KB, 503x599
Can psychopathy be prevented by banning all forms of degenerate media?
>>
>>72557498
>let me ban things I don't like

Literal leftist logic.
>>
>>72557498
no. obviously not. any form of media can't cause psychopathy. instead it's within the brain of the psychopath. psychopaths are born and not made.
>>
File: SJWdie.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
SJWdie.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>72557498
No, there is barely any right wing media outlets and look at us. we didn't go to /pol/ because we didn't know what it was. we knew there was people here who thinks like us. if you ban something people will just concentrate on the left/right spectrum and it will polarize politics. a poor strategy unless you go all out north korea style.
>>
>>obvious nazi
>>obvious communist

obvious zionist neocon detected
>>
>>72557607
Banning degeneracy and banning things based on 'muh feels' are two very, very different things, degenerate.
>>
>>72558675
banning all modern technology including the PC you are using and all internet imageboards with anonymity, and most electronics, and going back to agrarian society is THE only way to fix degeneracy.
>>
to add it's not simply the content, its the MEDIUM which creates degenerates and cucks.

anything with a screen makes you a cuck by its very nature because you're watching and not doing and have the illusion of socialization
>>
>>72557498
Australian with proxy detected
>>
>>72557498
daily reminder that psychopath is just the humanist word for heretic
>>
>>72559036
Build wall.
>>
>>72558905
This.

It's why I own a computer pay for internet access, to let everyone know how degenerate it is.
>>
>>72558675
Degeneracy usually boils down to muh feels, though, if you've been on /pol/ long enough you would realize this.
>>
>>72561638
The effects of degeneracy on society are very real and well-documented.
>>
>>72562030
pls show
>>
>>72557498
Banning illogical opinions is more useful
>>
>>72557498
>preventing a genetic diesease
>>
>>72557607
spotted the lolbertarian
>>
>>72563062
no, the most useful is literally preventing the expression of opionions in places like the internet, across all boards. REGARDLESS of view.

limited information and small communities where you never need to even ingest much information and instead focus on day to day life and local community.

we the plebs do not deserve to even be able to talk about politics and "society" and should be working the fields.
>>
I shouldn't have the right to post anonymously and neither should anyone else

it's literal degeneracy that this place even fucking exists, and it's globalism by nature that the world wide web exists.

The industrial revolution was a mistake.
>>
>>72557498

The most dangerous psychopaths and sociopaths fit right in with normalfags.

This guy just watches hentai by himself and only leaves Mom's basement when there's a new Star Wars movie or a Brony con to attend.
>>
>>72563406
pls dox yourself
>>
The people saying banning media is useless probably shouldn't say Nazi Germany was their ideal society, because they banned jazz music, modern painting etc. because they were thought to come from an inferior race. They ruled the culture war with an ironfist.
>>
>>72564080
and it's guaranteed that they'd ban 4chan and any anonymous internet, and most likely the internet as a whole
>>
>>72564080
And for those years, Germany was a utopia of White Christian morality.
>>
/pol/ is pinnacle or retarded
>>
File: 157181511.jpg (95 KB, 344x498) Image search: [Google]
157181511.jpg
95 KB, 344x498
you have literally gone full circle into mudslimes and their result will likely be replicated.
>>
>>72564160
I could live without 4chan if I were closer to my ideal society, the reason I come here is to have a laugh about how shitty the world is anyway.
>>
>>72558675
No, they're the exact same thing. You're still banning shit because you don't personally like it, and you're still giving moralistic justifications for banning it. At least the liberals can give you some bullshit study when someone calls them out on banning guns, people like you have nothing better than "we should ban degeneracy because anyone who doesn't want to ban degeneracy is a degenerate".
>>
No such thing as psychpathy in science you retard. Psychopaths are a myth.
>>
>>72566542
true, "psychopath" and "degenerate" are bullshit secular terms to rebrand sin
>>
>>72564206
you are pinnacle of cuck
>>
Psychopaths are born without empathy.
I think the word you are looking for is sociopath, which is used for people who was born normal but has little or no empathy due to their upbringing.
>>
>>72569099
who cares

they're both degenerates
>>
>>72558675
>when *I* ban things it's for the greater good
>when *you* ban things it's DEGENERATE
k.
>>
>>72569807
>who cares

sociopath detected
>>
File: 2-psychopathy-checklist.png (106 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
2-psychopathy-checklist.png
106 KB, 500x315
>>72557498

http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Psychopath
Psychopaths are a real thing
>>
>>72570686
holy shit, facets 3 and 4 are me exactly. All that's missing is my wicked sense of humor
>>
>>72570944
3-4 is literally everyone on 4chan

1-2 not so much since they require social aptitude

but then again internet anonymity encourages pathological lying
>>
>>72571009
I don't get that. What's the point of lying when you're anonymous? If something's embarrassing you can just not bring it up, but more often than not you'll find anons empathizing and it's good to own it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.