[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ? Could someone explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (562 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562 KB, 750x1334
What ? Could someone explain
>>
Both paid for by tax dollars...
>>
>>72555231
>free
>>
>>72555231
So they're admitting that it's not free??
>>
>>72555717
Yep. The same people who are complaining that too many tax dollars are poured into the military and hence wasting their hard earn money, are the same people who want "free shit" from the governement.
>>
>>72555231
They're being retarded. You don't get the ship. If you did, then it would be a free ship because technically, you aren't paying for it directly but with your taxes. They are trying to make a point about how "you're already getting free stuff!" Or "there's nothing wrong with getting free stuff!" But said it in the most confusing and autistic way yet.
>>
>>72555231
It means it's not free.
You are working your ass off to support your humble family while also paying for an entire zoo of welfare monkeys
>>
>>72555231

It means Bernie will let everyone ride on aircraft carriers for free.
>>
>>72555231
Nobody ever calls Navy aircraft carriers free ships, what the fuck?

I wish Occupy Democrats was actually a government plot to gather up all the retards on social media, everybody who likes this autism is to be gathered up in one big Bernie rally in the middle of the country, the doors are locked and they just fill the place up with zyklon b.
>>
>>72555231
Don't libertarians also hate the massive Military spending?
>>
>free shit
Goes AWOL
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 410x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 410x237
>>72556250
This.
/thread
>>
>>72555231
Why not neither?
>>
File: sand-niggers-mooch-in-germany.jpg (266 KB, 1052x957) Image search: [Google]
sand-niggers-mooch-in-germany.jpg
266 KB, 1052x957
>>72556250
And many of them aren't even citizens or taxpayers or will have children that will be productive or tax payers.

All parasites.
>>
Bernouts think that Bernie is going to give them all free shit, they don't understand how taxes work.
>>
>>72555231
I am truly amazed at the stupidity of modern liberals
>>
Aircraft carriers guarantee we maintain global supremacy by having essentially floating military bases. These enable us to have massive leverage on all international negotiations & trade agreements.
'free education' gives us people educated in underwater dance therapy.

Gee, I wonder which is more important.
>>
>>72555231

well they're not wrong

both are free stuff
>>
>>72556101
no, you're just confused.

they are literally stating that these concepts and services are not free because they cost money. that money is of course going to come from taxes.

they are also going to require a decidedly noticeable increase in taxes. However nobody has mentioned that part yet.
>>
>>72555912
Am I taking crazy pills? If you want your country to be better maybe we should spend less on foreign invasions we had no part in and more on our own citzens that are homeless dying in the streets.
>>
>>72560596
Equating to a total of 6.2% of your paycheck(average median) for free healthcare(no copays, drs fees/medicine costs/deductibles) and paid family leave
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.