[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Hillary's chances against the Trump? Will she get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 3916633.jpg (135 KB, 865x770) Image search: [Google]
3916633.jpg
135 KB, 865x770
What are Hillary's chances against the Trump? Will she get stumped?
>>
>>72554627
They're 50-50 I'd say, barring horrible implosion.
>>
>>72554627
Yes.
>>
The only important question is whether or not Trump can stir up enough support from the independents and Bernie supporters, since there are certain groups (minorities, women, Democrats) who will never leave Hillary. The answer, as of today, is anyone's guess.
>>
>people keep on stamping Ben Garrison's name onto random political cartoons

When will this meme die?
>>
>>72554627
>a fucking leaf
>>
she's basically a lock unless 9/11 happens again
trumpfags are becoming just as delusional as berniecucks by this point
sorry
>>
>>72555098
Sorry, does anyone have the original?
>>
>>72555098
hello ben
>>
>>72554627
salty Ben
>>
>>72554627
Hillary has never gotten a single thing on her own. The only reason she has ever set foot in the white house is because she rode Bill's coat tails to get there. She lost to Barack Obama twice. The only reason she's winning the primaries is because the blatantly un-democratic process of democrat nomination is heavily rigged by party insiders. This supposed monolithic support of Hillary is a complete and utter lie.
>>
>>72555781
i liked the part where they flipped a coin for some delegates, played musical chairs, and chose a card

i mean jesus christ, get your shit in order America. Your choosing who is going to represent your country for 4 years, and you choose by a coin flip?
>>
>>72555984
Who is this "you" you're addressing? We had no part in this. Take your complaints to the democrat party delegates.
>>
>>72555294

The last Rasmussen poll had Trump tied with Clinton.
>>
Can someone explain all the rabid anti-Trump literal HYSTERIA?
>>
>>72556987
You of all people should know.
>>
>>72557289
My query to our world domination committee is still pending, son.

Be a good goy and explain why are stupids so A-F-R-A-I-D he wins.
>>
>>72554627

She's probably going to win. If the economy completely goes south, the email investigation actually leads to at least one indictment, and Trump somehow transforms his public image so he's not as alienating to everyone other than his supporters and picks a few Bernie supporters and softens enough minorities don't turn out in force like it's believed they will, then the odds MIGHT be against her, but even then, the election would still be hers to lose.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.