[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so hard to comprehend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 10152812560777730.jpg (127 KB, 960x817) Image search: [Google]
10152812560777730.jpg
127 KB, 960x817
Why is this so hard to comprehend?
>>
Its not hard to comprehend, its just complete stupidity.
>>
>>72554307
I know, right? As if white people were ever oblivious.
>>
>>72554307
Because Mr Smith has a lot of self-interest in the creation of rules and regulations that would seek to rectify his imagined discrimination by imposing real discrimination upon myself and other white people.
>>
Sounds exactly like the moderate/extremist muslims relationship.
>>
File: 1461947182573.jpg (330 KB, 1632x1632) Image search: [Google]
1461947182573.jpg
330 KB, 1632x1632
Wow he's right, I'm going to buy a "sorry for slavery" t-shirt and make a monthly donation to NAACP (now all apes are people)
>>
>>72554307
White people have to work just as hard to achieve success and actually have to work harder due to racist oppressive affirmative action policy.
>>
And if you're black you can choose not to be a nigger and emulate the white people. You too can passively reap the rewards.
>>
>>72554307
And we will work to make it even worse for non whites, the only reason non whites are around is because of our naively good graces, if you don't like those terms leave and you won't have to live under "white oppression" any longer.
>>
>>72554307
So ... mud huts and subsistence agriculture, then?
>>
>>72554610
Shit it's

Now Apes Are Called People
>>
But why would racists care about that, Smithavious?
>>
>>72554307
Its like how when a black person commits a crime they are all guilty.
>>
File: 1411683547072.jpg (19 KB, 480x284) Image search: [Google]
1411683547072.jpg
19 KB, 480x284
>>72554307
What benefits do I reap from other white people hating black people?
The eternal hatred of other races?
Other races being completely immune to criticism?
>>
When will they realise that slavery is the best to thing to have ever happened to them?

Without it they would be eating mudcookies in shithole africa.
>>
>>72554307
Hey whitey. You know that shitty existence you live? The only reason it isn't even shittier is because you are a beneficiary of an oppressive system of white supremacy. We are going to get rid of that system so people like Obama can have more handouts. If you don't support this, you are a piece of shit.
>>
>>72554307
while realizing that it it exists, it doesn't mean I'm responsible for it nor that I should be punished for it. Rather than try to tearing people down based on their race we should be focusing on remedying the economic hardships that are commonly associated with being discriminated against
>>
>>72554307
Because it also applies to every other race. No race in America is oppressed. Some nigger the other day was dick sizing with me the other day saying he probably had more money than me. So I asked him why he was bitching about victimization if he had more money than me.

It's bullshit. The only reason it exists is because white people are ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN.

The only merit niggers have is that they are killed by police, but they don't adhere to the rule of law. So wtf.

So sick of this poor little ol' nigger bullshit.
>>
>>72554307
Hi Smith, fuck you nigger.
>>
File: primera_question_marks.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
primera_question_marks.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Racism is rewarding?
What are the "spoils" of racism?
Wouldn't it be more "rewarding" to be racist against a much larger segment of the population? Why not hate absolutely everyone else if it's so "rewarding"?
>>
>>72554307
deep
>>
>>72554307
>Original sin
>>
>>72554307
The only reward I know of that I have reaped based on my skin colour is being denied a job at my local council.
>>
>>72554307
t.some uppity nigger
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Nigger
>>
>>72555131
>spoils of racism
You gain a slight erection every time you hit a nigger.
>>
File: 1455069033829.jpg (128 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1455069033829.jpg
128 KB, 679x960
>>72554307
>Black President
>Black attorney general
>Black affirmative action.
>Spending almost three times as much per black student than white across education.
>Numerous scholarships for blacks. None for whites.
PASSIVELY REAPING THE REWARDS FROM THE STATUS QUO BOY I TELL YOU WHUT.
>>
>unfalsifiable trash
>unable to be proven wrong
>therefore it is correct
typical cultist thinking
>>
>>72554307
>Not every liberal is a Social Justice Warrior, but the genius of Social Justice is that you don't have to participate to enjoy the spoils. If you're a liberal, you can be completely oblivious, passively accepting the status quo, and reap the rewards

t. the Media.
>>
>>72554629
A report in the LA times showed that Blacks and Hispanics are given 230 bonus points on the SAT because of their race, while Asians are penalized 50 points.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.