[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not racemix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1456808748509.jpg (209 KB, 1107x1029) Image search: [Google]
1456808748509.jpg
209 KB, 1107x1029
I'm currently dating a girl that's half white and half Jewish (her mom is Jewish, so I guess some of you would argue that she's a full Jew, but whatever). Why shouldn't I race mix with a Jew given the opportunity? Wouldn't it place me and my potential children higher up in life?
>>
motorboat them joobies
>>
>>72551404
Your new here aren't you?
Go and kill yourself, you fucking scum of the earth.
>>
Jews are a-okay.
>>
>>72551404
>Why shouldn't I race mix with a Jew given the opportunity?
Because that's how jews spread.
>>
>>72551579
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FLAG
>>
File: hulkster.png (110 KB, 319x323) Image search: [Google]
hulkster.png
110 KB, 319x323
>>72551404
Because when people say racemix they mean niggerize. if you're for that kys
>>
>Trying this hard
I was expecting a fucking leaf
>>
>>72551695
It's grenada, Muhammed
>>
>>72551695
its the country the US invaded and took over whilst everyone looked away.
>>
25% Jew is a good mix
>>
>>72551699
As long as you don't mix with someone who has a dark skin color it's alright.
>>
>>72551404
jews aren't a race though
>>
File: JanSaudek_Victory_Sea.jpg (461 KB, 550x801) Image search: [Google]
JanSaudek_Victory_Sea.jpg
461 KB, 550x801
>>72551699
By no means do I want to mix with Asians or Blacks or anyone else. But at the same time, she is technically Jewish, and my kids would have white skin, blonde hair, and white features. Jews are at the top of the social hierarchy, so why shouldn't I allow my children to exist at the top of the social hierarchy as well?
>>
>>72552486
Ashkenazi Jews are.
>>
File: Kat Dennings 8.jpg (1008 KB, 1697x2534) Image search: [Google]
Kat Dennings 8.jpg
1008 KB, 1697x2534
as long as she has jewbs go ahead but beware the nose
>>
>>72552617
Even they're genetic background only shows them originating from the middle east, only trace is actually semetic which could mean they're any of the sub ethnicities of Palestine and the wider region.
>>
post big tits
>>
Jews are white.

If anything, you're the nigger to them.
>>
>>72552486
(((Our Greatest Ally))) would beg to differ
>>
as long as you gag her with her cock and make her eyes swell up with tears as the last remaining breath leaves her body to remind her every day that you fucking own her, then it's cool.
>>
>>72552180
0% jew is the best mix
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.