[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're on tinder >This Jewess messages you > She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trigglypuff.jpg (143 KB, 700x1556) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff.jpg
143 KB, 700x1556
>You're on tinder
>This Jewess messages you
> She says she got triggered at college and she needs your Aryan cock to make her feel safe.

What do you do /pol/?
>>
>>72547436
Trinidad and Tobago!
>Radical Leftist Anti Capitalist Politics
>AnarchoCommunism
>Feminism
>Body Positivity
>"Fat Babe"
>dismantling the Prison Industrial Complex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>72547436
Get the harpoon
>>
>>72547436
Sorry I'm not Japanese so whale hunting is illegal,
>>
>>72547897
>Jewish

This bitch really does need to kill herself.
>>
Decide it's finally time to stop swiping right on everybody on Tinder.
>>
Looks pretty soft desu.

But probably beyond my limit.
>>
>>72547436
fat and jew is not a deal breaker

leftist SJW needs to be eaten by sharks
>>
for tinder girls is it better to be rude and crude straight up and ask them to come spend the night, or take things slowly
>>
>manatee
Well, at least she's self aware.
>>
>>72547436
literally fucked a girl as fat as her before. I payed $300 dollars to do it as well. even though i thought she would be discreet about our evening together, she turned up at my work (in my post orgasmic stupor i accidentally divulged the location of my workplace) a few times, once with a few friends who seemed - as far as my intuition could discern - privy to our surreptitious and lascivious relations. it pissed me the fuck off that she would brazenly and breezily walk into my workplace. i payed for discretion, not some crazy fat cunt that decided it would be a good idea to follow me.
>>
>>72547436
>>trade nudes for burritos.
>>dislikes wearing clothes
>>is not fussy about food
>>would be a manatee

She's a keeper.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.