[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>controlled opposition >literally a jew, used to live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: geert 2.png (1 MB, 1009x592) Image search: [Google]
geert 2.png
1 MB, 1009x592
>controlled opposition
>literally a jew, used to live in israel
>literally puts israel before europe (calls israel the cradle of WESTERN civilization)
>supposed to be the leader of nationalist dutch
hahahahahah
>>
File: geert 3.png (244 KB, 528x378) Image search: [Google]
geert 3.png
244 KB, 528x378
will we ever have a REAL nationalist movement in Nederland?
>>
File: geert.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
geert.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>
File: geert.png (190 KB, 266x314) Image search: [Google]
geert.png
190 KB, 266x314
>>
>someone makes pro geert thread
>gets infinite bumps from jidf and fags who know only memes and no facts
>someone makes red pilled thread
>neo pol ignores it
I'm not even surprised anymore
>>
File: 1460390719224.png (170 KB, 720x370) Image search: [Google]
1460390719224.png
170 KB, 720x370
>>72545377
indeed, this place is fucking dead
>>
he is not jewish
>>
They're all fucking evil, bros. All politicians.
Even Donald Trump, is a shill for the eternal Jew
We can do nothing but wait slowly for a timely death
The Jews have got all of us by the balls and won't let go for a while at least
Most people here fall for shitty memes and don't actually know shit about politics and how it works
>>
File: europe jews islam migration.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
europe jews islam migration.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>72546075
>Most people here fall for shitty memes and don't actually know shit about politics and how it works
cold hard truth.
>>
>Marrocan is butthurt about the next Dutch PM: the thread
>>
File: 1461831055480.jpg (45 KB, 358x473) Image search: [Google]
1461831055480.jpg
45 KB, 358x473
>>72546547
>>
>>72546055
Why you say that? he seems pretty jewish.
>>
File: DSC0096-e1415740649611.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
DSC0096-e1415740649611.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
>>72546547
if I was a foreigner, I'd love geert for controlling the right movement and keeping it from becoming a significant thing, which I'm not.
>>
>>72546547
>if you're not okay with getting cuck'd by jews, you're a muslim
Hahahaha fucking kike tricks
>>
I've considered this and have come to 3 conclusions.

1. He is controlled opposition intent on keeping any right wing thought free from awareness of corrupting Jewish influence in the state.
2. He is legitimate but realizes playing ball with the kikes is the only way to not die/be accepted
3. He is legitimate but is using faux Israel support as a way of denying any Nat-Soc beliefs or tendencies.
ex.
>Geert is a Nazi!
>No he isn't, see he is a major supporter of Israel!

Although after the Bush admin I am wary of him being example 1.
>>
>>72547796
it's this:
>1. He is controlled opposition intent on keeping any right wing thought free from awareness of corrupting Jewish influence in the state.

He has already disappointing his supporters when he got actual power and literally did nothing with it.
>>
>>72546978
google.com
>>
>>72546978
he's also part Indonesian, and bleaches his hair to appear white. everything about him is fake
>>
>>72545014
Europe is fucking worthless at this point.
>>
>>72548215
your jew ridden joke of a country is only 60% white, and all degeneracy starts and spreads from there. you have it worse
>>
But he wanted to bann Halal and Kosher food, in favor of animal rights instead of religious rights, Jews got upset with this. I would've loved for Pim to become PM but unfortunately Geert is the best we got. He will do okay I think.
>>
>>72548578
>geert is the best we've got
No he isn't, this meme needs to stop. It's just that the media ignores everyone else to make it seem like geert is the onle and only.
>>
>>72548578
Also, halal and kosher meat is our least of worries. He's just diverting right wing energy into the wrong things to get rid of the pressure and energy without any meaningful progress
>>
File: 2010-04-15_09-26-48_Piet.png (65 KB, 242x413) Image search: [Google]
2010-04-15_09-26-48_Piet.png
65 KB, 242x413
>>72549059
this. he's just misleading the right to make it inert
>>
File: Pim ;-;.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pim ;-;.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1080
>>72545066
Volkert killed it. We'll have to make do with Geert, I guess unless VNL gets more exposure, they sound decent enough.
>>
>>72549797
>We'll have to make do with Geert,
stop this fucking meme, read these:
>>72548940
>>72549059
>>
>kosher nationalists

eu is cucked, one way or the other. choose your poison cunts.
>>
>>72550005
either way, we need to throw out all roaches back to roachland, and make sure roachland doesn't get closer to the EU
>>
File: Geert-chan.jpg (8 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
Geert-chan.jpg
8 KB, 198x255
>>72545014
I'm glad your waking up Nederland.
>>
>>72549912
Then who the fuck do you think is better than Geert?
>>
>>72550124
someone who puts the netherlands first, and doesn't care about other countries, especially unlike geert who cares most about israel.

Your problem is that you rely on the media for your view on reality. They won't give any media attention to the real right wingers, only the memers.

Also, you don't have to sit on your ass an shitpost on pol, you can also DO something, form a local communities, start making changes locally, in your neighborhood and town and province.
>>
>>72550442
>Still not naming anyone
If you have someone you think Neder/pol/ should support, spit it out. In the current political landscape, Geert is the best we have, which, unfortunately, is not a lot.
>>
>>72550658
actually, geert is worse than having no leader.

He directs the right wing in the wrong directions, and it seems like there's a leader when in fact there is none, so people don't look for another, and so the right is passified and cuck'd for life.
>>
>>72550788
We haven't had a leader for years, look where that got us. At least Geert has picked up Fortuyn's anti-immigration agenda and has forced other parties to take a stance on it.

And you still haven't named any viable alternatives. Who will you vote for in the next elections?
>>
>>72551052
>we haven't had a leader for years
>Geert has picked up Fortuyn's anti-immigration agenda
Geert only picked up the title, not the content and intent, nor the planning.
>>
>>72551169
And who has? You act as if you know it all and have the solutions but the simple fact you're not even able to name a single viable alternative to Geert proves that, however shitty, he's who we have to work with until a better option presents itself.
>>
>>72551361
I don't act like I know the solution, but I know the issue and you are willing to ignore the issue (controlled opposition, geert).

I acknowledge the issue and want to search for a solution, you want to ignore it.
>>
>>72545014
That's how deep the jews have their claws in Europe, m8.

They own the left and the right.

Some jews would say that they built western civilisation and I believe them.
>>
>>72551506

>>72550442
>Your problem is that you rely on the media for your view on reality. They won't give any media attention to the real right wingers, only the memers.
Who are the real right wingers then, according to you?

>I acknowledge the issue and want to search for a solution, you want to ignore it.
I've stated multiple times I'm looking for a better alternative as well, but you have to be pragmatic and row with the oars you have. Atm we have Geert.
We kinda need a proper revolution but that will never happen in NL unless shit massively hits the fan, nuke in Amsterdam or race-war tier happenings. At the very least Geert will bring change, and stands up to the EU steamroller trying to flatten us. That alone means he is miles ahead of the current establishment cucks.

I simply don't see many realistic alternatives at the moment though. Thoughts on VNL?
>>
>>72552142
>that will never happen in NL unless shit massively hits the fan, nuke in Amsterdam or race-war tier happenings
that is some autistic shit, that you can only believe if you're willing to sit on your ass and go with the flow.
>>
>>72547943
So essentially he is like our Republicans?
>>
>>72552563
yes but worse. at least your republicans do things that liberals hate, geert only talks, does nothing
>>
>>72552291
It is reality. Most people in NL don't give a shit as long as they get enough money to feed the family and go to France or Spain for a couple weeks in summer. Sure they will complain about mudslimes being everywhere, but do anything about it? Fuck no. Slacktivism has rooted deeply here in NL. A like and a share and people feel they have done their part.

Remember all the edgy students protesting about the NS wanting to shift around uni times? Loads signed up for the NK spitsrijden and hardly any of them could be bothered to get up early enough to sit their ass in a train for a few hours to make a point.

Unless something forces the people, nothing will change.
>>
File: tiresome.png (960 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
960 KB, 1366x768
>>72552876
>>
>>72553168
>I have valid arguments so I'll just post this chinaman

You keep telling me I'm wrong or deluded, but present no alternatives. Work on your plan some more, then come back once you've got something we can work with.
>>
>>72545014
HE IS BACKED BY CONSERVATIVE ISRAELIS JUST LIKE FRONT NATIONAL
SAGE SAGE

Hide this shills thread

If we don't listen to people like him then the only ones left are skinheads and then Europe is doomed.
>>
>>72553471
I'm agreeing with you, it's just tiresome how cuck'd and slacktivist our countrymen are..
>>
>>72545014
Most "nationalist" movements in the west are soft bourgeoisie cucks.

Most of them just want to stop muslims so that people are free to be the same kind of disgusting atheist degenerates that lead to this shit in the first place.

I really miss a proper völkisch option, our Agrarian party used to be, but they've recently allied themselves to the leftists to protect against centralization and imports, really sad.
>>
>>72552876
The only option now is the side with Pegida

Might as well burn your CV and say goodbye to all your friends and family.
>>
>>72553699
Oh, misinterpreted that then, my bad.

Despite all the shit that's going on, we still have it decently good here and that's why people don't care to get off their asses and make things better. Mediocrity is good enough, and doesn't require effort. So we'll do fuck all about the rapefugees, the EU and NATO pissing off Russia because it doesn't really affect us directly.

People only really revolt when there's nothing left to do, and no food to eat. Panem et circenses.

The only one currently in a position to get things to change is Geert, even though he's a shekelmaster at heart. He's better than all the others in the current landscape, through sheer scarcity of non-cucked alternatives.

What are your thoughts on VNL though? Bontes and v Klaveren seem pretty based, though they don't seem to be able to get the party into the mainstream consciousness just yet.
>>
>>72554382
geert does a good job, who cares about the shekels.
>>
>implying the jews wilders gets money from are the same jews that are filling europe with muslims
>>
>>72554641
Implying he isn't put there just to muddy the waters and to vilify the right-wing.
Every time he says something the consesus shifts left.

Instead of "meer of minder", he could've been far more sly.
>>
>>72554919
Minder minder minder didn't make him less popular, in fact i think the current lawsuit against him is only making him more popular.
>>
>>72554919
>>72554919
> minder minder minder
this is what literally every sane dutchman thinks
>>
>>72549797
I'm voting VNL for sure. PVV will accomplice nothing and is extremely populistic. They will tweet about something they disagree with but never actually try to change it in the Kamer. VNL actually sends questions to ministers and requests debates.

Also Bontes is a fucking boss.
>>
>>72552693
>at least your Republicans do something

Do what exactly?
Bush let in millions of immigrants, signed No Child Left Behind which ensured we kept stupid black kids and illegals unable to speak English in schools, and he got us into Iraq under false pretenses, a war I am 99% sure was for Israel's interests.
>>
>>72557204
also
>vlaktaks
yes please
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.