[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the advantage of the Jews when white people no longer exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: CS3DHEa.jpg (207 KB, 1280x1918) Image search: [Google]
CS3DHEa.jpg
207 KB, 1280x1918
What is the advantage of the Jews when white people no longer exist?
>>
>>72543804
world domination
>>
>>72543804
They'll just become the next white people and the hoards of shitskins will come for them too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
Jews don't consciously plot on destroying the white race. It isn't an organized conspiracy, so they really aren't thinking that far ahead.

You could say though that Jews could remain at the top of the society while keeping infrastructure running through the emerging class of high IQ mystery-meat mixed people who are all horrible mixes of Mongoloid, European, Negroid, and Kebab and project a dull, materialistic, Americanized. globalist worldview. These people occupy America's engineering universities and having to live among them has really pushed me to the far alt-right. They are likely to be the future population of the post-white west, or at least post-white America.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/number-of-biracial-babies-soars-over-past-decade/2012/04/25/gIQAWRiAiT_story.html

This problem is only going to get worse because there is a whole growing caste of fertile people who by the very nature of their existence and genetics cannot care about racial identity.
>>
File: Jews.png (345 KB, 952x604) Image search: [Google]
Jews.png
345 KB, 952x604
>>72543804

None.
But societies that are open to minorities are obviously better for minorities such as Jews.
>>
they destroy the only rival (read host) to themselves. they are a parasitiod,they kill host and themselves along with it. Sure jews can outjew nonwhites but they don't generate enough bounty.
>>
>>72544159
Impossible. In order for Jews to remain Jewish and grow that fast they would have to reproduce at a drastically high rate and have land to do so. They probably wouldn't be inclined to become a large demographic this way even if they were able to conquer land militarily.
>>
>>72545005
> emerging class of high IQ
if that's the case- then why do you care?

Seems like a net improvement. And not all of those people are going to adhere to "Americanized globalist worldview"
>>
they will have enough goyim from the third world. at the same time i question they actually have enough foresight to fully consider it
>>
>>72543804

It's not really a conspiracy at this point. To many actual Jews, including powerful ones, have bought into the propaganda.

Anything left of JFK makes much more sense if you regard it as a self-reinforcing mental illness, kind of like a cult.
>>
Future genetic engineerig will have the ability to change people's skin/eye color, so even if whitegenocide was real, at least there will always be people who look completely white.
>>
>>72545355
Because I don't look at people solely as IQ scores/economic assets and it is cucked to do that. Also when I say high IQ, I mean high enough to make society function, high IQ =/= white. I am opposed because I no longer want to live in the soulless, meaningless world of John Lennon's Imagine where nobody has an identity and everyone projects a
>dull, materialistic, Americanized. globalist worldview
>>
>>72545355
Sorry, I didn't read the latter part of your comment about the Americanized worldview, but if what bothered you is my use use of the word Americanized, just take that to mean hypercapitalist and ignorant of race. I don't mean to disparage things that are culturally "'Merican" If that isn't what your complaint, then I think you can sufficiently discern what exactly I don't like about living in a world full of ambiguous brown people who care only to swindle each other and maximize pleasure.
>>
A jew will always find a way to remain victim and therefore immune to all criticism.
>>
>>72543804
stealth bonus
>>
>>72543804
whites are too hard to control. Theyre smart and think for themselves. Asians and whites are the only competition the Jews have for world power and its wealth.
>>
>>72545088
Typical selfish coward jewish mentality. His argument is "diversity is good for jews and I dont give a fuck if its bad for my host nation or the rest of the world".

They really are so immoral that they don't even see their hypocrisy.
>>
ruling over 70 IQ shitskins unopposed

remember that jews were always involved in slave trade
>>
The people with true power - the global, ultra-rich elite, do not care about nations or races. They can buy everything and are untouchable. Israel is just a tiny strip of land full of fools.
>>
>>72545088
straight talk.
>>
>>72543804
1. Part of this is revenge for the various expulsions, pogroms, etc.
2. Whites will not go extinct but nationalism will never be possible, European nations will never be homogeneous enough to form Nationalist nations that remove Jews ever again.
3. If anything friction between European Christians and Muslims will drive Europeans closer to supporting Israel
4. Balkanized people's are easily controlled- Muslim increases will counterbalance any weakening of the leftists so there always will be a counter-nationalist majority in Europe
5. Multi-cultural societies are a good environment for Jews since multiple races coexist within a nation
6. Laws, inheritance, citizenship based on race becomes worthless. This pushes us further towards a one world government- a consolidated oligarchy.
>>
>>72545088
Saved Germanbro. Amazing to hear it from a kike's mouth, that is pretty audacious.
>>
>>72543804
They'll finally feel safe in the showers
>>
Jews plotting to destroy the white race and such makes me glad that one day i will be dead.
Then it will be someone else problem.
>>
>>72543804
No more white people.
>>
>>72543804
Jews will die out long before Whites do. About 2/3 of American Jews are marrying outside of their religion, they have low birth rates, and there's something like 15 million Jews and a billion Whites.
>>
>>72543804
rule over mongrels, I am more in favor if racial purity and power can't be enforced and the race is no long an interest to decimate the entire race and leave Jews only Africa to be rulers of.
>>
File: 1451717680692.png (282 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1451717680692.png
282 KB, 843x843
>>72545355
The average IQ will be lower, meaning more niggertier behaviour. And there will be less outliers, meaning no more Mozarts, Newtons, or Shakespeares.

It's not gonna happen though. Most people won't mix, partly from human nature, partly because of reaction against white genocide and increased sympathy from non-whties making white nationalism uncontroversial, and partly because of us and our allies.
>>
File: Stop-White-Genocide1.jpg (101 KB, 545x547) Image search: [Google]
Stop-White-Genocide1.jpg
101 KB, 545x547
>>72545568
You know what would be even better? Not having white genocide.
>>
File: 1443549915937.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443549915937.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
>>72551095
Jews are their own worst enemy.

>The vanishing American Jew
https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html

>Jews 'could die out by next century'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html

Of course the big jews will never mix, and neither will white elites, since they are already redpilled about their own trickery. They are immunised and insulated from propaganda because of wealth and power. They have nothing to fear from facebook assassination, since they can just go live on an island and are besides surrounded by people who are like them. This means their reproductive and survival instincts are still intact. They will want to pass on their legacy because it is so valuable in monetary value alone. Racemixing destroys legacy.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.