[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is forced sterilization such a touchy subject?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: buck-v-bell.gif (45 KB, 256x198) Image search: [Google]
buck-v-bell.gif
45 KB, 256x198
If someone does crime or is a leach on society and uses welfare a long time or just has a very low IQ, why not do the snippy-snappy of sterilization?

It is best for everyone. The sterilized people don't have to think about "bringing up baby" and society doesn't have to pay for them.
>>
>>72542864
Or you could just get rid of welfare and the free market will correct the situation.
>>
>>72543092

>Hur dur the free market will fix everything

Retards
>>
File: 1453138414844.png (34 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1453138414844.png
34 KB, 666x666
>>72542864
>snippy-snappy
>>
>>72542864
You can thank Christianity for that.
It thought people weird morals, like to believe it's a sin to meddle with evolution (while at the same time it's immoral to believe in evolution, and stupid not to)

Ask your average dumbfuck if he believes GMO is bad. Then ask him if he thinks niggers are equal. Then ask him if he believes in evolution.
He'll say yes to every one
>>
>>72544233
1º GMO is designed by joos to kill goyim
2º niggers are inferior to chimps and other primate species
3º i doubt that we come from niggers
>>
>>72545290
Atleast you're consistently contrarian
>>
File: 1459042701871.png (1 MB, 950x832) Image search: [Google]
1459042701871.png
1 MB, 950x832
Forced is not the proper approach

pay nigs 5k$ dollaroos to snipy snipy there ballys wallys and tubes woobys, and well have a generation of blacks and betas giving up there right to breed for cash not to mention well pay for 3 weeks of recovery and force the jobs they do work at to keep them regardless of the time taken off.

more incentive the better, robots will replace us anyways.

BPA, GMO, Price fixing, and taking out the comeptiveness of jobs with the minimum wage has already done its damage to the west, we just need to apply the last for betas and minorities and only the strong and delusional will survive in the world.

Sterilizing for IQ isnt good enough becuase you can acutaly give shit about the test and score better 1 year than you would have the last year, we need better reasons to sterilize thats why i suggest money for sterilization people will do it if its payed for by the government free birth control/condoms is the way to go, we dont need people who wont contribute to society
>>
>>72542864

>touchy subject

It involves a lot of touching.
>>
>>72545755
>commit crime
>get vasectomy
>get 5k
>pay 1k to reverse vasectomy
>free 4k

Brilliant.
>>
>>72546734
Forgot it was reversible fuck me
you could probably just pull the tubes competently out, the chinese go with forced chemical sterilization but its not necessarily permanent, we could find a way to cut the chemical path way that forces the body to produce sperm altogether with out killing the balls themselvs, im saying that becuase few men would want to remove there balls for the sake of having them gone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.