[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch this video and tell me what you think please: https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1421086834511.gif (391 KB, 376x280) Image search: [Google]
1421086834511.gif
391 KB, 376x280
Watch this video and tell me what you think please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuBb9aS5Kwk
>>
Epic wubstep, famme
>>
>>72537089
When tomorrow hits, they need civil war!
>>
>>72537089
Pretty cool.
I assume it's yours. The more of this kind of stuff that gets out there, the better.
One of the most effective things you can do for a movement is make it seem like it's bigger/more advanced than it really is. Sulf-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
I'm really tired of hearing the "wahh wahh women are getting raped by foreigners" argument.

European women are literally the reason these people come here, and I have zero sympathy.
>>
>>72537089
I think it's too mythical. I would like to see a more "normalized" video, without that epic atmosphere. We have to convince people of our points of view.

It's great to see some activism. While leftists make protests for everything, we aren't doing anything.
>>
Nice to see activism from people. The GI movement definitely does a good job of representing themselves and actually look like a legitimate movement.
>>
>>72537089
>meet Austrain qt at college
>assures me repeatedly that nobody in Austria talks like Arnold Schwarzenegger
>she could pass for a midwesterner so I buy it
>see this
>everybody talks in Ahnuld
>>
>>72540101
lel she totally lied to you
>>
What does heuchler mean?
>>
>>72537089
GET IN THA CHOPPER
>>
>>72540502
hypocrites
>>
They eat kebab at the end ?
>>
>>72537089
Pretty neat, wouldn't have the balls to do that
>>
>>72537089
breddy gud desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.