[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mind of a female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Alpha male.png (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Alpha male.png
138 KB, 800x600
Does anyone remember this? Thoughts?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Duke_University_faux_sex_thesis_controversy

>Powerpoint document written by a Duke University senior, Karen Owen, in the format of a thesis about her sexual experiences during her time attending the university.

Shortly before graduating from Duke University in May 2010, Karen Owen wrote a thesis styled document about her sexual experiences during her time attending the university.

If you ever wanted to know how a female evaluates a man - read this.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1h53PXfg7yFyEhgEaChKBUCWzE2tXGXf2ynKX3Fk9T7A/present?slide=id.i0
>>
>>72534797
Those slides are fucking awful.
Learn to powerpoint.
>>
just a shitty thing to do I guess

If a college girl bangs thirteen dudes in 4 years at college (all white) that's far from the most degenerate thing I've seen on /pol/

Publishing it is a dick move though
>>
>>72534797
>dook indian stickbasket hockey
>>
>>72535284
>Publishing it is a dick move though
The way she writes it makes it seem like she was up front with everyone involved from the onset. Also one of them looks like a sand nigger.
>>
>>72534797
>Being a whore is an academic calling.
hahaha.
>>
>>72534797
So she fuckes the entire baseball team and half the lacrosse team. I fail to see how that qualifies as a thesis. It looks sloppy and lazy anyway.
>>
>>72535284
Only 13 dudes in 4 years? No wonder she's bitter. I scored 15 bitches a year when I was fucking off in the Army. Easily.
>>
>>72534797
>If you ever wanted to know how a female evaluates a man - read this.
That's how they evaluate a casual sex partner, it's nothing shocking desu senpai.
>>
tl;dr: she fucked all the jocks while enjoing betabucks from the orbiters
>>
File: bbc.png (35 KB, 1087x169) Image search: [Google]
bbc.png
35 KB, 1087x169
>>
>girls like men who are handsome, fit, have big dicks and know how to use them
thanks for the redpill bro
>>
>>72536418
but muh dick.
Funny how most of these "hotwives" are doing it to fulfil their husbands fantasy, why not just fuck the bbc fulltime if it was that alluring?
>>
>>72534797
Check out this masterful analysis of it:
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/10/12/the-duke-rejection-list/

The woman gave the highest marks to the guy who actually treated her like more than a pump n' dump. So there is a silver lining on this skank cloud.
>>
>>72535921
you 300ded?
>>
>>72536418
KEKS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.