[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like him. He's probably the most honest, humane and reasonable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: rubin.jpg (157 KB, 1440x610) Image search: [Google]
rubin.jpg
157 KB, 1440x610
I like him.
He's probably the most honest, humane and reasonable of them all.
>>
>>72532810

Yeah, I like him. There are so many pundits, so many people who make shitty videos with their opinions ... while he just gives a platform to people to talk about their ideas.
>>
Same here brothers but he needs a bit more of a back bone sometimes. When he's confronted with more alpha-cucks who are just statistically wrong on subjects he lets them practically railroad him off of correcting them.
>>
>>72532810
I like him too. He gives some the best interviews out there recently and he's only started
>>
Me too. He's not the most highbrow guy around, but he's very down to earth with a shit ton of common sense.
>>
>>72532810
he's going places. sam harris was the best guest
>>
>>72533224
>>72532902
>>72533092
>>72533325
Where do you position him politically?
>>
>>72533408
gradually redpilled liberal
>>
>>72533408
Reasonable leftest that's close to the center.
>>
>>72533408

He himself said he was left leaning but not enough to be the regressive left. More or less uncucked redpilled.
>>
>>72533408
He seems like he follows the original meaning of liberal rather than the retarded meaning it has now.
>>
>>72532810
I don't know why he doesn't just admit he's not liberal. He's a classical liberal which is not the same thing as what he claims to be
>>
>>72533408
Classical liberal.

He still buys into leftist thinking on a few topics but overall he's ok.
>>
>>72533928

Personally, I think its silly to even try to label yourself at this point. Lest you be attached to some hipster or radical faggot who might also be apart of the label. That way you don't have to answer for them and just say what you yourself stand for.

Then again that's probably asking for too much ain't it?
>>
Much better than Milo Whoropoulos
>>
>>72533518
pretty much this
he went from a TYT-style progressive to a "liberal" to a classical liberal to a libertarian.
>>
>>72532902
>There are so many pundits

And they're all Jews like this guy.
>>
>>72533092
This. The interview with Larry Elders is a prime example. Sometimes the guest is too much in control.
>>
I thought /pol had learned something important from Ben Shoahpiro? That Jews are all full of shit?

Mr. Rubin is just another Jew telling you dumb goys what you want to hear so he can serve Zion and not do any real work for a living.
>>
He is the kind of guy who would be successful in Finland, because he's so neutral and "comfy".

But Americans don't want this kind of people, they want extremes and circus entertainment and people acting like soap opera characters.
>>
>>72532810
Think I have watched most of his shows, pretty good. He has had some pretty interesting guests.
>>
>>72534387
Libertarianism is the way to go boiiiz.
>>
>>72533518
>>72533820
>>72533833
I'd say almost everyone who isn't a regressive leftist is uncuked, but not always redpilled.
Dave is getting redpillier each passing day.

>>72533911
>>72533928
>>72534170
Reality is that liberalism has changed a lot, the problem is that the change was quite smooth, thus a new label wasn't sprung.
Simply put, regressives threw out of the window the core concepts of what a liberal is, which makes them non-liberal.
The labeling at this point is tricky.

>>72534232
Milo can see through stupidity of regressives but can't do the same for conservative values.

>>72534387
He's not a libertarian though, and I doubt he'll ever be.
Dave isn't on board with the super small government when it comes to economics, he's fearful of market abuse, and he's right to do so.
Also libertarians are into pro-life and some other non-freedom ideas.

>>72534580
>>72534452
>Jews
You have to get over the whole jew thing.
You're not underage anymore.
Sure there's tons of nepotism and they have jewed plenty of people but ascribing jewery to any "biological jew" because of some magic evil jew genes that makes them sociopaths that want to rule the world is stormfront tier and completely retarded.
>>
>>72532810
Gets some quality guests and actually allows them to talk
>>
>>72535217
>You have to get over the whole jew thing.

Mr. Rubin is a lot smarter and more devious than you are. That's why he and his cousins are almost done destroying the West already.
>>
File: femenist smash!.gif (4 MB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
femenist smash!.gif
4 MB, 480x427
>>72535682
pretty sure he isn't jewish. just gay. homophobe racist cis white male scum
>>
>>72533325
Are you talking about the hour and twenty minute interview?
>>
>>72535819

>David Rubin

Jesus Christ, /pol. You goys are hopeless.
>>
I like him, but a lot of times he makes statements without proof, and when called on it he can't come up with anything, but still he ends on believing what he originally said.
>>
STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG9sPTAipho
>>
>>72533833
>regressive left.
What is with the regressive left meme
When did being regressive become a bad thing?
>>
>>72535217
You don't know shit about the "jew thing".
>>
>>72535915
Which one?
genuinely interested

>>72535682
>Mr.Rubin
I don't know why but I keked.

>>72536044
How so?
Just because a person has a jewish heritage doesn't mean he's a conspirator shekelmaster.
>>
File: its a lion faggots.jpg (194 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its a lion faggots.jpg
194 KB, 500x375
>>72535905
>on /pol/
>being politically incorrect

+1 mate
>>
twitter.com/RubinReport/status/726202281721368576

He tweeted this yesterday in response to being linked the video of the Trump supporter being attacked. Libs were pissed.
>>
>>72536016

Regressive :
becoming less advanced; returning to a former or less developed state.

When you take a step backwards instead of forwards and earn nothing worthwhile then it is fruitless for both parties. Its not a meme as much as it is being a real as day. The idea that one wants to silence speech because it doesn't follow their ideology, to justify violence against others out of bigotry, or simply demand for separation of current existing equality among the races(mainly blacks and whites)

MLK would be rolling over in his grave and somehow you think being a regressive is a bad thing? What the fuck is this.
>>
>>72536304
You just don't understand the concept. You talk about it like what they show on tv shows.
>>
>>72536304
Police racism was one, forgot which video it was in. It's just a mental note I made when watching some of his videos. It's just him disagreeing really, which is fine. I like him because he usually lets the other person do most of the talking.
>>
>>72535682
This.

Jews are an alien race. They will never be 'redpilled', they only know loyalty to their in-group and the abrahamic cult they want to export to every corner of the world.

Rubin, milo, shapiro, they want to carve out a niche. Follow the money goy. It has nothing to do with principles.
>>
What is his politics? I only watched a couple episodes with Milo and Benji Shapiro on. He seemed reasonable with his liberalism yet he's obviously not a conservative.
>>
>>72536558
I don't understand the concept?
Tv shows?
You assume too many things about my knowledge.

The Jews control the media, right?
And banking?
And tons of other shit.
What about it?
>>
>>72537159
read the thread faggot
>>
>>72537521
That's the thing. they control everything. They conspired the holocaust to gain sympathy from everyone else, to eventually take control of everyone's life to get revenge of all the years of oppression they have suffered.
>>
>>72537521
You don't understand the concept because you say things like "conspiracy" and "jew gene". I don't assume anything, you told me. And it's not so much that they control those things it what they do with control. They push for jewish over white's or the country as whole's interest. They're also responsible for the cultural marxism that has taken control of the country, which they pushed for because of jewish interests that went against the interests of whites.
>>
>>72532810
He's pretty much a normie with common sense. Its only a matter of time until he goes 14/88.
>>
>>72537657
>>72538088
Ok let's transfer that to Rubin.
Do you think he's shilling for the Big Shekel?
>>
>>72538414
nahh i'm being a trolling faggot. i'll leave now
>>
>>72534570
He couldn't correct Larry Elder because Elder was correct about everything lol. His segment about the family was one of rubins most redpilled interviews.
>>
>>72538414
>Do you think he's shilling for the Big Shekel?
how can he go against his genes?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.