[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why are the Kurds communist?

Why are they considered "bro-tier"?
>>
>>72531962
to receive funds from the soviet union. kurdish communist movements started in 70s and merged into PKK in 80s.
>>
>>72531962

The turkroaches hate them, that's enough reason to help them out a bit.

Kurds tend to stay where they belong luckily, unlike turkroaches.
>>
>>72532446

I'm sure you'll be happy to know that shitskin Kurds with Turkish citizenship will infest the whole of Europe after the visa deal.

I'm going to fuck off back to my based country, now without K*rds :^)
>>
>>72531962
They're moderate and reformist.

>>72532446
>The turkroaches hate them, that's enough reason to help them out a bit.

Pro-Kemal Turks are bro tier.
>>
Those Reds are NOT bro tier
>>
>>72533139
>They're moderate and reformist.

Thy are Maoists
>>
>>72531962
>Mohammaden's
Never bro tier this meme dies
>>
>>72533379
Better than Muslim fundamentalism. Compare and contrast soviet satellite Afghanistan to Afghanistan today.
>>
American Kurd here, America gave my parents the opportunity to help escape Kurdistan during the terrible fucking times (It was the gulf war I think? My parents came as refugees around the early 90s as translators.) And I just want to thank you for letting live such a great life in a great country.
I've lived here all my life and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, I love the people here, the food, my area (Washington State), the fact I can say anything, not worrying about getting blown up by a fucking retard, and the hot girls.
Thank you so much it puts a smile on my face that even pol loves my race.
t. American Kurd in uni
>>
>>72534741
>race

Is that what they teach you in a US Uni, cockroach?
>>
Kurds are the new palestinians, they got an oppressor to defeat and try to reach west for help with hip and cool messages.

Not saying either side is right, both sides in israel/palestine and turk/kurds are cancer and they deserve each other, tabula rasa would be best result.
>>
>>72531962
Commies spread through dissident communities everywhere and demonstrated superior organizational skills. As a result many have thoroughly diluted strains -- EZLN are effectively bro tier libertarians. Shining Path is more of a religious cult than a Marxist party. Compare Russian-sphere Muslims.
>>
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Fuck commies tho desu
>>
>>72534979
You get the gernal idea faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.