[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ going to hate Trump once he's president because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Q52lVJ.jpg (25 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
Q52lVJ.jpg
25 KB, 400x460
Is /pol/ going to hate Trump once he's president because of its contrarian nature?
>>
>>72530592
>its contrarian nature
I thought I was the only one who realized this effect. Beautiful question. I think you already know the answer.
>>
>>72530592
No I will be satisfied. And Canada and Australia in one thread? We need India to bring literal shit now!
>>
It completely depends. The board is only contrarian insofar as it relates to retarded leftist ideas.

If trump follows through on promises, ae are dine. He will of course have to compromise some things, as all leaders have to, and that will be where pol will be up in arms.

Wall, deportations, better trade. All of this we will slob his knob for and sing his praises in the streets when they come into effect.
>>
>>72530914

Then all we'll need is Turkey and Portugal and the shitposting gang of 5 will be all here.
>>
File: pooinwater.jpg (3 MB, 3062x1911) Image search: [Google]
pooinwater.jpg
3 MB, 3062x1911
>>72530986
Lets summon the legendary circle of shit! Post memes!
>>
>>72530982
No, it's contrarian insofar is it relates to every idea that is either in effect or "popular".
>>
>>72531150
A
FUCKING
L E A F
E F
A F
F
>>
>>72530592

Seems to be contrarian because society is literally fucking backwards because the Bolsheviks won.
>>
File: AFUCKINGLEAF.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
AFUCKINGLEAF.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>72531150
>>
>>72530592
Kek probably
>>
>>72530592
Trump doesn't even have a computer some faggot tweets for him.
>>
>>72530592
>>72530770
I think I would only have some qualms about him when he starts gassing people like the left pretends he wants to.

/pol/ isn´t contrarian, it´s just that people here want a sensible, moderate government but the fucking idiots that are humans ruin everything.
The left is hated here in peace times because they are useless without a legitimately evil enemy to fight against and turn to randomly making up new conflicts.
The right grows too militaristic and heartless eventually with nobody at all keeping them in check.
It´s just the way life is in all its pointlessness.
>>
Yes, we will start saying he isn't extreme enough, and we need someone even more /pol/

Trump is merely the next step of our plan, not the end goal
>>
>>72530592
I won't, I came to /pol/ because it was the only place where leftists and censorship didn't dominate the discussion.

I didn't become right wing out of contrarianism, I despise leftists.
>>
>>72532154
Get an English keyboard, those massive pads around the apostrophes look terrible.
>>
>>72530592
depends on how much he'll be able to deliver: think obongo, he failed to deliver on pretty much everything and niggered up after based zimzim did his thing

I certainly hope he will show the way through tariffs an the like so our eurocunts will follow suit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.